PreRish OS : His Wife or the Mother of his Child

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I m lovng it..kaash show mein kal kuch aisa ho jayye..plss keep writi g these scenes..

Thanks

N update today

Surya Ravi ji apka Scene  mil gaya 

This was wonderful. What an amazing OS so impromptu yet fits the bill to T. Lovely. 

Originally posted by Grey-licious

An angry Anurag coming down with his suitcase after being defeated by Mr Bajaj and knowing that he owns Basu Bari and with his family he will be shifted here ,so he order them to leave main rooms and shift to the guest rooms 

After seeing Prerna to his mom taunting cryingly his anger reach no bounds,in this house he wanted to live with Prerna and now she'll live here in the same house but with her so called husband in front of his eyes

In anger he throws the suitcase from the stairs which hit Prerna on her right foot toe

Concerned Anurag coming to her but before he reaches ,Mr Bajaj was here to aid his wife

RB knelt down to check her toe which start bleeding

"It's bleeding....first aid karna padega" he said to his wife ,then he take her hand and make her sit on couch 

"Ahhh bohot Dard ho rha hai " said Prerna winching in pain

"Yaha sab sirf tamasha dekhte rhenge ya koi first aid bhi laake dega" an angry Bajaj shouts at BB members

Then a servant came with first aid box which Rishabh snatched from his hand and start bandaging his wife injured toe

"Prerna I'm sorry ...mera koi intention nhi tha tumhe hurt wo bas Mai gusse Mai tha suitcase feka but I swear mujhe nhi pta tha tumhe lag jayega ....tum jaanti ho na Mai tumhe hurt nhi kar Sakta " 

Anurag was desperately trying to convince Prerna who was not even paying attention to him 

But when he try to come near her and hold her hand .... Rishabh pushed him away and yell at him

"STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE MR BASU"

"NO I AM NOT GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM HER WO MERI PRERNA HAI NHI RAHUNGA USSE DUR AAPNE JO KARNA HAI KARLO PAR ANURAG KO PRERNA SE ALAG NHI KAR PAOGE...WO SIRF MERI HAI"

"I'm warning you last time Mr Basu stay away from Prerna ....wo apki THI ....now she's MY WIFE....aur acha hoga apke liye aap Apne is paagalpan Ko control karle warna result acha nhi hoga " he warned him in calm but very dangerous tone

"Ahhh " ....then they look at direction from where voice is coming and found found Prerna who was trying to climb stairs but unable to do so as her toe is paining and she's unable to put pressure on it

Bajaj come near her and without saying anything he just scooped her in his arms ,she struggle in his arms

"Mr Bajaj mujhe neeche utariye sab dekh rhe hai " and she saw all the BB members are looking at them with gawking eyes but most of them Anurag eyes is making her uncomfortable

but he glare at her and

"Shut up" he said sternly which stopped her struggle

They reached one of the main room and make her lay down on bed 

"Kya zaroorat thi mujhe aise uthane ki ...Mai khud bhi aa Sakti thi " 

"Yeah I can see that k aap kaise aa rhi thi aur mujhe koi shauk nhi hai aapko uthane ka ...aap Dard Mai thi that's why I helped you" he retorted

"Ab aap rest kijiye fir kuki aa jayegi toh aap rest nhi kar payegi " and he turn to leave but stopped when he heard her

"Kuki ka Abhi saara samaan Maine pack nhi Kiya tha please aap dekh lijiye uski koi cheez na reh jaye "

"Aap fikar mat kijiye Mai servants Ko bol Dunga wo sab pack kardenge" 

"Prerna mujhe aapse ek aur baat kehni thi ... kuki she may be feel uncomfortable here aur is ghar k logo pe mujhe Zara bhi trust nhi hai aur kisi ne kuki k baare Mai" but she stopped her in mid and said

"Mr Bajaj aap chinta mat kijiye mere hote hue kuki Ko yaha koi problem nhi hogi aur kabhi Mai use yaha uncomfortable feel nhi hone dungi aur agar kisi ne use kuch kaha ya uncomfortable karne ki koshish ki then they'll have to deal with me HER MOTHER"

and unknowingly first time she claimed herself as her mother 

Her words of assurety and claiming herself as kuki's mother bring smile on his face and he said

"I trust you with her life Mrs Bajaj... that's why I chooses you as her mother" and then he left

Prerna was surprised to see so much trust on her in his eyes and she promised herself that she'll never break his trust on her and will become a best mother for her daughter Kuki

So how's it ?

Please do share your review on this os in your comments

And please suggest a suitable title

-Kriti

Really really beautiful beautiful dear I want your Os tomorrow in the show πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

These stories keep me wanting to watch the show. 

Anurag ne apne pair per kulhadi maari hai in going against Bajaj. I like PreRish scenes very much. 

Prerna declared herslf as Kuki's mom, no one can win against a parent. 

Bajaj made a deal with Anurag's lover, she or Riahab maybe both don't consider her as Bajaj's wife but she is a mother according to them both. Anurag is trying to make a deal with a mother has he not seen Bewafa 

Ek patni ek premika Bewafa ho sakti hai lekin ek ma nahi. 

Fantastic . These basus need to be taught some manners😈

This is absolute love! I can so see RB yelling at everyone in BB. 

Wonderful OS.

How is it that you write so fast takes me forever?

Hope to see such scene in the next episode..

Lovelyβ™₯