FF : Dark Before Dawn - Prologue Updated

Posted: 4 years ago

I am bored, I am sick and tired, and I really really miss the old IF version. But this new promo has me excited and I just want to write something on it. I can't promise long and regular updates but I really want to write something on this. And things are going to be different from the original storyline as I haven't watched Nazar since after Pia lost her Sarpika powers and became a Devik again. And things will also be different for other characters in the story. So I hope that you'll like it. Thanks for clicking this topic openπŸ€—

Pia stood still as she watched Ansh leave. She stood there in dilemma; should she stop him by yelling the truth out loud or should she just let him leave? She had come here to tell Ansh the truth that the powers she still had were not hers, to begin with. The powers belonged to the baby, Ansh's ansh that she was nurturing in her womb. She wanted to tell him that she was pregnant and that she had indeed sacrificed her powers for her family. The powers that he claimed that hadn't parted with belonged to their baby who was acting up in response to Pia's emotions.

But Ansh wasn't ready to listen to anything. Nothing.

And that gave rise to the emotions that she had always suppressed while dealing with Ansh and their family. Anger and disappointment.

She was angry for Ansh refused to listen to her. How could he forget all that she did for him and their family? How could he claim that she loved her powers more in comparison to him and his family after all that she had done for them? How could he judge her like that?

And she felt disappointed for her husband didn't even trust her. Why was it that always she had to explain things? Hadn't he promised her that he would never ever leave her side and always listen to her side of the story? Then what happened now? It was so easy for him to just turn and leave her and claim that she was a threat to him and his family! After everything that they had been through, he just left.

She called him once, yelled his name out loud hoping that he would stop but he didn't. He didn't even turn once and just drove away leaving her stranded in the rain. Pia felt cold and it wasn't just because of the rain. Traitorous tears rolled down her cheeks losing their identity among the raindrops. With a heart-wrenching scream, Pia slid down the ground cursing her fate. She cried until she felt a sudden warmth spread through her body.

Her spine tingled as she felt a strange warmth envelope her body. It felt as if she was in comfort of a warm blanket and sitting in front of the fireplace while it snowed outside. That kind of cosy and comforting warmth that she used to be enveloped by whenever Ansh or Aditya hugged her. The warmth of a loved one.

With bated breath, Pia placed her trembling hands on her stomach just where her womb resided and she felt a wave of warmth and love pulse through her. Her eyes teared up again as she realized that it was her baby's way of comforting her, of telling her that she wasn't alone. Pia wrapped her arms around her stomach as if hugging the baby in her womb, thanking the little bean for being with her when everybody else left her alone.

She made a decision right there and then. If Ansh didn't want to believe her, didn't want to hear her explain the truth then she wouldn't beg anymore. He didn't deserve the truth for he didn't even want to listen. So let it be!

If he could live without her then so could she. Though she knew that this wasn't justifiable for Aditya but she was also aware that he has a father, a family to love and care for him. He wouldn't even remember her after a few years and he would never be alone. She made a selfish decision for the first time just for the life that she was nurturing in her womb, the baby who gave her comfort in such hard times.

She decided that if Ansh didn't want to hear her explain then she would no longer try to get him to hear her. He just didn't deserve. Pia decided that it was time for them to part ways and from now on she was going to live for her baby who understood her when it's father and both it's maternal and paternal families couldn't.

She went back to Guru Maa's ashram and announced it to her that she was leaving. She told Guru Maa the decision that she had made and the reasons behind it as well. Fortunately, Guru Maa agreed with her for she was also disappointed in Ansh for not trusting Pia.

Pia packed her stuff and gave a call to her old classmate and best friend Vanya who lived in Chandigarh. She was going to stay until she found a new place to relocate.

Precap - 6 years later : How has Pia and Ansh's life changed?!

I hope that you liked the prologue. And I hope that you'll also like the changes that I am going to make in the story but for that can anyone please tell me as to what happened with Mayank and Tara? And how did Sanam became a chudail/Dilruba or was she Dilruba from the beginning? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Prologue - Page 1

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's amazing dear. πŸ€—

Just a few days ago we were discussing about FF and here you are.

I loved how you depicted Piya's mental state. Personally I don't want Piya to return to Ansh ever again. But then again, it's your story and I am sure you are gonna introduce a lot of different angles; which I can't wait for.

All the best with the story. πŸ‘πŸΌ

About MayAra, their plot was scrapped off all of a sudden without any closure or justification. Panna was still present but she was shown to help Mo and died in the Pralay Yudh.

Sanam was walking past a forest along with Saavi and Naman when a bat (Dilruba in disguise) bit her seeing her resemblance with her. She was about to get married but the groom ditched her seeing the bite mark on her neck and Naman married her. Later she turned into Dilruba.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Do keep posting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The prologue is really amazing. I really loved your portrayal of Pia's emotions. Absolutely loved reading it. Keep posting.πŸ‘πŸΌ