TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

She wakes up in the morning but doesn't see him on the couch. She comes downstairs and look for him over there but couldn't find him.She calls the servants and asks about him .

They tell her that sir has already left for the office. Mam,Sir has an important meeting today,so he left so early without having breakfast too- one of the servants replied.

She feels sad and then goes back to her room.

If he had some important meeting,he could have told me . I could have gotten up early and made him eat his breakfast. Don't know he has eaten anything in the office or not. He is very careless about his eating habits- She murmurs.

Should I call him and ask him if he has eaten something or not?? She picks up the phone,dials his number but then cuts the call.

Shit, what was I doing?? Now he will think that I'm trying to get his attention. I shouldn't have called him. Just then phone starts ringing and his name flashes on it.

Now, what will I say to him?? She murmurs.

Finally she picks up the call and hears his worried voice.

Mrs. Bajaj,are you alright?? I got your missed call ,I was about to pick it but you disconnected. Is everything ok?? Is your health fine?? He puzzles her with so many questions.

Mr. Bajaj, I'm fine. Don't worry- She replies.

He gets relaxed after listening to her voice.

Okay,then why did you disconnect the call?? If you wanted to say something, you could have said that.

Woh sorry Mr. Bajaj,galti se aapka number dial ho Gaya and bits her tongue.

I thought you wanted to talk to me- He chuckles.

Actually,I wanted to ask that did you have your breakfast Mr. Bajaj?? - She questions.

Oh,so this was the case. You were worried about my breakfast- he giggles.

Ismein hasne wali Kya baat hai,Mr. Bajaj?? She gets angry. Mujhe batana hi nahi chahiye tha aapko. Aapke liye care karna hi bekaar hai.Saying this, she cuts the call.

He understands that she is upset with him and plans to make up for it. He asks his secretary to call prerna and says her the things he told her.

Prerna's phone again starts ringing but this time with an unknown number. But she picks up the call.

Hello mam,this is Sonia,Mr. Bajaj's PA.

Yes Sonia,tell me what is it?? She speaks.

Actually mam,sir has an important meeting in the afternoon at some restaurant but he has forgotten his file at home. So if you can bring that file to the restaurant,it will be so nice of you.- She replies

But Sonia..

Please mam-she requests.

Okay fine, I'm coming- Prerna speaks.

Thank you so much mam. Saying Sonia cuts the call and gives a positive response to Mr. Bajaj.

After sometime, prerna reaches the restaurant and looks for him. At last she finds him and go to his table.

He gets up from his chair after seeing her.

She doesn't look at him and gives his file to him.

I hope you got your file, now I should leave-she speaks.

He smiles a little and says- 

Thank you so much Mrs. Bajaj for this file but my clients haven't come yet,so if you don't mind, could you please company me till the time they arrive.

She first refuses but later agrees on his insistence.

She still isn't look at him but his eyes are only scanning her.

She feels uncomfortable with his looks and starts playing with her fingers.

Mr. Bajaj, when are your clients coming??- she asks it finally.

I guess, they are stuck in the traffic. Till then why don't we order some food for us??

But, shouldn't you wait for your clients?? 

Well,my client is already sitting in front of me- he winks.

So, you tricked me and  glares at him.

Yes,I did. Well you didn't leave any option for me-He replies.

I know Mrs. Bajaj that you are upset with me . So to lessen your anger to some extent,I had to do this.And I know, you must haven't eaten anything because of me. So please don't punish me with your hunger strike. Aapko chahe apni parwah na ho but I'm very particular about my wife and our child.

So, please now, can we have lunch together because I'm very hungry.

She smiles at his talks and finally agrees with him.

Yes,we can Mr. Bajaj- She replies.

So, how's it?? Do like it and give your feedback

PS-Ignore the typos

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked it very much. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would have liked if he would have irritated her, clients have not come on time chalo I'll have my lunch with you. She gets irritated koi nahi toh main hi sahi karke you wanna have lunch with me. Koi aur nahi sirf aap sirf aap ke saath linch karna hai mujhe. She melts. 

TC_FA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I liked it very much. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would have liked if he would have irritated her, clients have not come on time chalo I'll have my lunch with you. She gets irritated koi nahi toh main hi sahi karke you wanna have lunch with me. Koi aur nahi sirf aap sirf aap ke saath linch karna hai mujhe. She melts. 

Thanks for liking it๐Ÿ˜ณ

TC_FA thumbnail

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

cute story tani partner.. ab humee dinner chiye.. lunch ka waqt khatam .. pher breakfast bhi ..

TC_FA thumbnail

Thank you so much for liking it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

TC_FA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

cute story tani partner.. ab humee dinner chiye.. lunch ka waqt khatam .. pher breakfast bhi ..

Thank you so much oppo for liking it๐Ÿค—

TC_FA thumbnail

Glad that you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ

TC_FA thumbnail

Thank you so much for liking it๐Ÿ˜ณ