Posted: 4 years ago

Papa,I want to sleep with you and mumma today.Please ask her to sleep in this room with us- Sneha requested.

But beta, I don't think that she will come. If you want to sleep with her you can go to her room and sleep over there. 

No papa, you have to do this for me. You have to agree Mumma to sleep with us. Now go to her room and call her here- She ordered.

He moves towards her room with slow steps and knocks at her room.

Mrs. Bajaj, can I come in?? He asks

What happened Mr. Bajaj?? Is everything ok?? Is Sneha fine?? She asks worriedly.

Nothing to worry,Mrs. Bajaj. I just came here to ask you to come to my room.

She gets shocked and surprised listening to him. Excuse me, what did you just say?? She couldn't believe what did he just utter in front of her. Because she never expected this from him. But inside her she was happy.

Don't get me wrong,Mrs. Bajaj. Actually Sneha wanted to sleep with you,so she asked me to call you in ou.. my room. He chuckled.

I thought you want me to be in your room-she murmured.

Did you say anything Mrs. Bajaj?? He questioned.

No,I didn't- she replied and bit her tongue.

So, could you please come with me for Sneha??

She agrees and goes with him.

Sneha gets happy seeing prerna in her room. She goes near her and hugs her.

Kya hua bacha?? Neend nahi aa rahi thi Kya?? She asked.

Mumma, me and papa were missing you- she giggled.

Rishab gets a shock hearing this and he glares at Sneha.

Prerna looks at Rishab but he turns his face in the other direction due to embarrassment.

Okay beta,let's go to bed now as you have to go to school tomorrow. She picks Sneha and puts her on the bed. She herself also lays besides her and starts caressing sneha's head. 

Rishab is looking at both of them secretly. After sometime both Sneha and prerna go into deep slumber but rishab is still awake. He is admiring them sleeping and thanking God for sending prerna in his life. After sometime he also gets asleep.

Early morning,Sneha gets up to go to washroom and goes back to her own room leaving her parents on the same bed.

After sometime, prerna turns towards Sneha to hug her but instead of Sneha, she hugs rishab and puts her leg on him. She snuggles more into him and rests her head on his chest.

He suddenly wakes up and feels some weight on his body. He gets surprised seeing prerna so close to him and cuddling him like a baby. He smiles a little at her cuteness and gets lost in her baby face.

She also wakes after sometime and gives a smile to him but later realizes her sleeping position and tries to move away him but her hair strands get stuck in his chain. Their faces inches apart from each other. He moves his face towards her and she closes her eyes. He is about to kiss her but gets distracted by a knock on the door. Both come back into their senses and get embarrassed thinking about what they were going to do few minutes ago. 

She quickly separates her hair from his chain and runs towards her room. He too runs towards his washroom to get ready for his office.

The end.πŸ˜†

So, how's it?? Do like it and give your feedback

PS- Ignore the typos

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by 123g

Cute os😍😍

Thank you so much for liking😳

I am pretty damn sure show ki Sneha will do the very same like you Sneha πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Ho sakta haiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Thanks for liking it😳

Who knocked the door? πŸ€¬

What a lovely one-shot! Can we have a sequel to this? 

Very nice .. adorable os😍

This is so cute. Hope we would get to watch something similar to this in the show.

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Who knocked the door? πŸ€¬

What a lovely one-shot! Can we have a sequel to this? 

Glad that you liked it😳

Originally posted by MR21

This is so cute. Hope we would get to watch something similar to this in the show.

Thank you so much for liking it😳