PreRish OS : Oasis in a Desert

Posted: 4 years ago

so attempted to write something on precap ... i am not convinced as I wrote most of it sote sote .. smiley29 but weekend pe something smiley44

PreRish OS : Oasis in a desert (EDITED)

Prerna, in her room breaks down after meeting her mother, downstairs.. any mother would give blessings to their daughters ...but her mom gave her curse that she will never be happy .. 
"as if this marriage isn't enough , what more curse do you want to give me maa" she cries her heart out, tugging her wobbling knees into her chest,,.. closing her mouth so the sound doesn't go out of the room  .... 

"Prerna ", he opens the door to her room... he came to given an explanation to her, so that she doesn't misunderstand him , he wants to come clean with her ... she gets a hold of herself and stands up but her blood shot teary eyes gave away her despair and agony, her despondency and dire ...all of which just inflicts him with a much deeper than a slash with a sword ..... 

She seemed exhausted to the extent she might faint any moment , a concerned him walks towards her, her despair turns into anguish on seeing Basu Buy Out folder in his hand... 

"toh yeh aap ki deal thi... you still want to ruin Basu's , even after I married you for their security ... "

"yeh woh nahin jo aap samajh rahi hai " he tries to explain 

"nahin main sab sahi samaj rahi hoon.... aap jaise dhokebaaz insaan aur kar bhi kya sakte hai .. dhoke se business cheenna....ghar cheenna ... yaha thak ki aap pyar bhi cheente hai " in a considerable strong voice, she throws a fist  in anger and helplessness .. and turns away from him, ... 

"Par aap yeh dekhiye ... yeh woh ... "

"Sir, baby ki school se phone aaya... baby fell and got hurt... " chandu gasping for breath, drops the news to Mr.Bajaj ... 

He throws the basu bari papers right there on the bed and storms out.... Prerna who was confused with the news follows him ...

At school , Bajaj swifts through multiple doors and corridors before he reaches the kinder class ..Prerna follows ..but she doesn't walk in, but standing at the door, notices Mr,Bajaj hugging and soothing a little girl ... she wonders not able to connect dots .. 

He holds the little girl in his arms, like something very precious and dear to his heart and walks ... she wraps her little arms around his neck and leans on his shoulder 

On seeing Prerna her eyes lit up and smiles ...Prerna is pleasantly surprised to see Sneha

"yeh meri beti Sneha ..." Bajaj introduces Sneha to Prerna.... 

On seeing Sneha's smiling face, Prerna wants to take her in her arms ... Bajaj holds Sneha to himself 

At home, Sneha freshens up and plays with Prerna for a while...

later Mr.Bajaj goes to Prerna's room and knocks.... "May I come in ,. mujhe aap se baath karni hai ..." Prerna moves aside, letting him in .

She closes the door behind, knowing what he in for ... 

"aap ne poocha tha ki main aap se shaadi kyun kar raha hoon ..ab sahi samay aaya ki aap jaan le... I married you for my daughter Sneha , I haven't see her behaving with anyone like she does with you, she needs a mom, I got married to get her a mom ... "

Prerna is furious, she is not sure how to react or take in the new shock or surprise life or rather Mr.Bajaj has  thrown at her ... 

On one hand he married me and yet continues to ruin Basus and on the other hand he wants me to be nanny for his kid ... Prerna's mind is burdened with questions and more questions ...

"her being a special needs kid has shown her first improvement when she met you in the mall... she said her first syllable that day ... ", a vulnerable father opens his heart out to the woman whom he married , who will be the mother to his kid,,. 

Prerna tears up listening to him... "I never wanted a wife, I wanted a mother for my kid .. and you are her mother ,,,," his apprehensive eyes almost plead and request her to take his kid under her wings ,.. 

"Sneha was 2 years old  when her mom left her as Sneha couldn't speak  and her mom who  never could stand an imperfect furniture in the house , left her because she was imperfect.....  since then I have  tried many therapies, shown her to many speech pathologists ENTs etc ...across the world, but was no use... "

Prerna looks on at this apparent ruthless, heartless, emotionless business man , not shying away to show  his raw , rustic emotions, hidden deep down in his heart ,.. 

"the day she met you , I have seen a hope, a hope that she can speak ,.and she can be a normal kid and no one would ever leave my daughter with the reason she that she has no speech .... " he bares his heart for her ... her heart tugs for him and for the baby ... for she hasn't seen him ever like he is now ... 

"when Nanny mentioned about you saving Sneha in the mall  , I have my sources tracking you and your activities ... " his genuine confession rages Prerna for spying on her .. 

almost like answering questions in her mind ... "I can afford a bad wife, but I cannot afford a bad mother to my kid, which is why I had to know more about you and your background ...." he said in his defense to her accusing and questioning eyes .. 

"Please aap Sneha ko woh maa ka pyar de sakti na , ya aapko bhi ,.. imperfect " folding his hands he almost begs and pleads her in a brim voice ,, an emotional Prerna holds his folded hands and nods to negate, with her pooled eyes  .. 

silence filled the room, the dad had no words to continue but  had regret, guilt, request, pleads, raw emotions all rolled up in his eyes .

few minutes later when both of them get their time to sort out the emotions .. 

"but aapko pehle bataa dena chaahiye tha ... ki aap yeh shaadi aapki beti ke liye .... " she questions his reasonings ...

"kya aap maanti thi ??" his retort has no answers from her 

"jo bhi mujhe chaahiye tha usse maine paaya ,... saamne wale ki weakness ka pata chalte hi uss par vaar karo ... isse jeet haasil hoti hai " . his boastful words comes out  in regret , Prerna is disgusted ... 

"and like any business venture you destroyed a couple in love , who were about to start their new world ..."  she rightfully accuses him 

"mera tareekha galat tha but mere iraada nahin ,.. " he tries to justify ... 

"kya tareeka ..kya iraada .. you were always wrong...." she says in stern words but not loud enough for the words to escape the room 

this hits him ... he never wanted her to think anything wrong about him, but then she repeatedly says he is "galat"  "kya galat kiya ... aapne Anurag ke liye, anurag ko bachaane ke liye yeh shaadi ki aur maine apni beti ke liye .. how is my deal any different from yours .." his logical retort , shuts her up ...or may be not 

"maine jab apni pregnancy ki baath ki thab aapko bataana tha sneha ke baare mein ..." she continues ... 

"if I may remind you, in your desperation to save Anurag, you agree to anything and everything ... without wanting to hear or seek any conditions ... then why now ..." his arguments made her introspective ... 

"I am sorry I shouldn't have retorted like that... here the context is about Sneha, my little girl and I request you to accept her as your daughter despite her being differently abled child ..." his pleading yet hopeful eyes

Prerna regrets her accusations and allegations against him 

"the more I knew in Swiss, I was sure that only you can be mother to my daughter, when you said you might be wrong and Mr.Basu right in the restaurant in Swiss  , it's very rare people accept themselves to be wrong , but you did  that and I think my daughter needs to be taught those intrinsic values " he gives his opinion about her .. Prerna is left with mixed feelings, so all the while he was testing her ... her inner voice realizes ..

"I have married you to be my daughter's mother and not my wife, your loyalties I want for my daughter and not me , " these words are etched in her ..  and regrets her accusations and allegations against him all through , specially accusing him of wanting to touch her ... 

"not as his wife , but a mother to his kid ", her inner voice reiterates , she agrees on the pretext of a condition    he looks confused .. 

"haan" he says not sure what it is coming to hit him across his face 

"don't worry I am not seeking your business or properties .. " he laughs at her remarks

"when I am with Sneha or taking care of her no one should interfere in between .. not even dad ,. " she demands with authority, he laughs and agrees .., 

they both walk to Sneha's room ...Papa opens his arms for the little one to run to him, however she runs to her mom ... Prerna was about to take Sneha in her arms .. 

"Mrs.Bajaj nahin ..." he blurts ... 

Prerna throws a glare for interfering,  despite her pre-condition 

"aap iss haalat mein .. I don't think you should pick up Sneha " his gentle reminder alerts her. 

She kneels down and takes Sneha into a bear hug .. his heart warms, looking at the display of affection and love between the mom and daughter ,,,, his heart warms, his eyes tear up, looking at them,,,with tears of happiness, contentment and solace 

The dinner time was very family thing, with Sneha in between Mom and dad, with Maasi, Tanvi 
Papa was always sneaking in glances at mom daughter to the extent he feels he might nazar lagao them ... the family members are happy to see the bond between the new mom and daughter 

"yeh Sneha toh abhi se party change ki .. daddy ki party se mummy ki party mein " tanvi didi teases... 
Sneha hi fives Prerna... while Bajaj looks on smiling .. "Sneha beta you are daddy's princes right..." Bajaj tries to prove she is in his team... Sneha leans and hugs Prerna .. where both gigle 

After dinner, Sneha, in her room, wants Prerna to read a story for her .. papa leaves after bidding them good night,.. while Prerna stays back to read a story to Sneha to put her to sleep .. 

Few hours  later, around 2 a,m.  Papa comes to Sneha's room to check on her but is surprised to see her little arm around Prerna's waist while both of them sleeping peacefully 

Sneha got her mother through this marriage between his dad and mom, Prerna got a kid who took away all her despairs that came along with this marriage and the father got his family complete 

Sneha has come into Prerna;s life like an oasis in her barren marriage out of deal ....  the contentment , the solace which he was devoid for years, finally makes space in his barren  life, with Prerna,  like an oasis in a desert . a deal that completed his family, a marriage that got a mother for his daughter 

Thanks! 
 Munni

EDITED : I have edited the title for this OS as this is more apt. 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago

This is amazing 👏👏👏👏

This is soo good.. Tugged my heart in many ways ❤️❤️ 

This OS was between Prerna and Rishab as Sneha's parents. 

Brought a smile to my face.

Daddy's princess to mamma's girl. 

After reading all these stories I should really start watching the show right from Mr. Bajaj's entry.

yea IF chal kyun nahi raahahaaaa reserved 

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ And i am able to unres after two entire days and 100000x times. 

This is for you. 

Now back to story. Aaah what a vulnerable Bajaj OS this is. Both the titles fit to the T of the OS.

Very emotional very painful. 💔

"I can afford a bad wife, but I cannot afford a bad mother to my kid, which is why I had to know more about you and your background "smiley32

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Feeling le gaya Yea OS (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Lovely! ❤️

Like button isn't working. 🤬

Nice.thanks.do write more.

Oh my god this os is so so so beautiful beautiful please continue this please I want to this part on show ❤️

This is such an emotional story. Imagining him being in pain, emotional, vulnerable, hopeful💔

"I can afford a bad wife, but I cannot afford a bad mother to my kid, which is why I had to know more about you and your background "👏

I loved how you gave an explanation to him being impressed by her in Swiss restaurant. And good that she regrets speaking all that rubbish to him.

The ending is so heartwarming❤️.