PreRish OS/ Drabble/--> Mr Mehra ....?

Posted: 4 years ago

Disclaimer:

A) Not a writer by any means ...even the odd attempt i make are beyond pathetic but Prerish in the  bit gifed by kalank below were too hard  let go off. so blame Prerish and  kalank for this smiley36

B) When I started to write i had SLB kind of aspirations and expectations but ye David Dhawan type ho gaya (no offence to DD because he is great with what he does but i am sure u get what i mean smiley36)

C) This OS/Scene or whatever this is was apparently so bad that while i was writing it even my computer conked off and wouldn't recover ...even the machine knew it smiley36 such beizzati ..i swear ab baaki aap log kardijiye that whole man and machine sync ho jaaye

Lastly this disclaimer seems more interesting than the shit below ....but since i tortured the machine and the man in Moo (munnihyderabad) ...i think i cud do with a few moresmiley37so here we go ..

-------------------

Prerish OS/Whatever - .....Mr Mehra ....smiley36

Bajaj gave Mehra who was seated on the couch next to his a very exasperated defeated look swaying the file Prerna had dumped in his hands before walking away not before hurling a few choiced abuses his way that too just a couple of mins prior to Mehra's arrival.

Mehra was kind of amused at the defeated look his boss carried it was not something he was use to seeing hell he probably hadn't seen that till this moment now composing himself a bit he started ..''Sir she doesn't know you well enough does she ...with time she will realise what the real you is like she doesn't know the real Mr Bajaj , the one who cares so much that every employee of his has access to the best benefits possible be it their kids going to the best private schools or them staying in the best locations etc.Mere bete ki shaadi bhi to apne ... "

"Mehra you think this really matters and isse her opinion about me and what I did to her and Mr Basu will change ? "he said looking at the Basu Publications file in his hand.

"Sir unko jab aap samajh mein aajayenge jaise mujhe aagayein hain then it will matter and that she will know that you have your right reasons for doing things and they are for the benefit of the person concerned however wrong they may seem."

"Mehra .... kaash maine aap se shaadi ki hoti ..".he chuckled surprising Mehra and throwing him off guard  totally

Before Mehra could give the right reaction he continued  "anyways you must have a very busy day ahead and aapko yahaan nahi hona chahiye ...aap jayiye and kuch bhi kaam ho to let me know  and  dont worry I shall...i mean hum shaam ko zaroor aayenge..."

----------

When he had put forth this deal of getting married to him in front of her he had no idea that things would get so messy for him so early and so easily,  it had only been what 2 odd weeks since they were technically together and he was already getting drawn to her in more ways than one and her wearing that red saree walking down those stairs right towards him this very moment just wasn't helping either ..

he wasn't the man to lose his composure so easily but lately it had been happening very easily and that too very often...his reverie broken by her faint "Chaliye"bringing him back to reality which in turn prompted him to stop staring at her like a fool and make his way towards the car.

The car ride seemed perfect complete silence she looking outside the window and he looking continuously at her and somewhere in between his phone..she was indeed pretty v pretty infact ...he was never known to  make a bad deal ever but this one seemed to carry a lot of added benefits ..benefits he clearly hadn't realised when he had done the deal.

"Welcome Sir." Mehra said

"Congratulations Mehra..." he said

"Aap ke bete ki shaadi aapko mubarak ho" she butt in surprising him v pleasantly or maybe everything about her was beginning to look pleasant to him ..giving her too much credit was he.

"Thank you mam" ..Mehra said

"Aapka beta kahaan hai" he said 

"Aayiye Sir main aapko milwaata hoon..." Mehra said as he led them to where the groom and the bride were.

---

It had been a while since he had been here post meeting Mehra’s son and the bride groom pic gaffe that took place , he wasn't the man for these things was he and she with her presence didn't make it any easier ...he was pretty sure the pic with the bride and the groom would give away more than required and Mehra would be the  first to latch on to it and start his sermon he chuckled at his own thoughts and was surprised it was the second time in the very same day he had done so ....and that was so not him.

There was a lot of crowd around which wasn't his thing but he had survived rather he was slowly and surely beginning to find himself at being ease with it may be it was just the atmosphere or maybe it was just the scene playing in front of him ...

she was involved in a very animated conversation with Mehra for  what seemed like forever ...they had been talking talking laughing ...while he had been just plain staring at them or maybe rather her ...never knew Mehra had this level of charm at this age and never knew I would lose out to him of every one because he never had she seen her this happy ever since she had walked into Bajaj mansion for the first time that ill fated night for her but probably the most fortunate one for him. 

His train of thought broken from what it seemed now that the Mehra Bajaj convo had taken a new turn and from her fleeting glances towards him ...the turn was apparently him….very interesting he thought.. what was this apparently charming Mehra upto now he wondered.

He was all curious and wanted to interrupt the deeply engrossed couple  but seeing her this happy ...he refrained ..he just couldn't   ..well she and her types really ...Mehra pretty much has the same Basu Sharma problem of talking nonsense mostly ...no wonder the great connect, he concluded.

The loud yet seemingly faintish music played in the back ground ..he could catch an odd word here or there ...the song probably went something like kaise hua ....kaise hua how woefully apt he wondered as he took  the first sip of his favourite drink that evening set to those lyrics ...he wondered how the effect, the intoxication of that of that one mere sip was far greater than anything he handled or experienced before  ... and this when he was one sound and solid drinker ...known to hold his ground even after one too many ...

looking at the drink he thought may be the drink was just too strong or may the atmosphere or maybe it was the couple she and Mehra made (their traditional attires did complement each other .....while he couldn't say the same about the suit he was wearing..the very thought brought a much elusive big smile to his face ......he was being his long lost self so much today and as much as it surprised him .. it felt good too )...as he continued to ponder and search for the right answer while the heart had already made it clear to him ...crystal clear..... it was her ......and just her!!!

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

*RES * naariyal phoding

#EDIT 

finally Mehra ji makes it your OS teri poori laptop crashing SLB se DD thak ka safar was 🤣smiley37smiley37

this OS is all Poo-ish, flirty light, fun, mazaaa aayaa ji padke,

aisa flirty Bajaj kabhi mile show mein bhi 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
This is awesome .... Moderator mam, Reswa....

Poo ki story!🥳

And what charm it has! All the subtle taunts registered. Tick tick tick.

Mr. Bajaj, sambhal jao before it's too late 🤣

Lovely.

PS : The disclaimer was seriously more entertaining! I think you're trying too hard to be nice here. Just drop that and bring the Poo element on😎

Wow!

Mr Bajaj toh phisal gaye already❤️😆

Amazzzzzzziiiiiingggggggg

Damn! The disclaimer is highly entertaining. 🤣

Coming to the one-shot, it was such a good attempt and your hardwork was so evident. 👍🏼

Nice is or drabble or whatever it is😚do write more on prerish. Thanks. 

"Mehra .... kaash maine aap se shaadi ki hoti ..".

Best line of this os.... It would be more fun if he say it in front of Prerna..

Overall it is entertaining and good to read..

Keep it up dear..👍🏻

Kya din aa gya hai humare bajaj is jealous of mehra ji 😲🤣🤣🤣 best was yhe disclaimer🤣🤣🤣

Ex mod ji maza aa gya 🤗🤗 aur bhi do nah 😛