Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

A Night in Bajaj Mansion (OS)

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She was feeding their 3 months old son when he entered in the room... 'Their son' as Sneha is now their daughter  he is their son..

He walked over to his wife and son, stopping behind the seat Prerna was sitting in. His son immediately switched his unwavering gaze from his mother to his father. He detached himself from Mother in order to give a huge smile to Mr. Bajaj..

Come on, Prem. I know your Papa  is your favourite man, but just finish it up fast...he continued to smile at his father, who was not helping the situation by cooing, and encouraging his smiles as much as possible. An exasperated huff escaped from Prerna's lips. "You do realise the time, don't you?" she asked pointedly...

He was suitably chagrined. "Yes, it is late. Come, Prem, finish your supper," he said.He  immediately latched back onto his mother  and began to suckle again. Mr. Bajaj  laughed as she rolled her eyes...

She looked down at her son .."Your timing is impeccable," she said drily ,it is 2:30 am...

He came forward and sit besides her.....and prem immediately locked his gaze on his..

"Typical," Prerna sighed exaggeratedly. "I am just a feeder to him , along comes his father  and the he doesn't care anymore."

"You know that's not true," he said. "he will only settle finally for you. Even your mother have trouble getting him to sleep for longer than a few minutes. And he never feeds as well from a bottle as he does from you. You are the only one who can give him this comfort, and you are such a natural," he complimented.

She smiled at him, he always know how to make her feel good.. As Prem is content with his full tummy, Mr. Bajaj takes him from her and start taking small steps back- and- fro..with him clings to his chest...

This is very rare side of this man, which is reserved only for his family..she admires it..

She don't know herself when her life start changing and come to this point, they were opponents as he used to say, then when he introduce their daughter in their relation they become parents, then slowly dynamics of their relation change from only parents to friends and now partners..

They never confessed what they feel about each other.. She want to ,but not fully sure about it.. She trust him , respect him ,care for him but love.. It will definitely take time and he is also seem content with the on goings..

She know he also feels the same about her, but the day he start showing this to her openly she will admit her feelings for him...till then, she will enjoy whatever she have..

Prem is sleeping peacefully in his arms, she went to him and " thank you," he whispered.

Prerna tilted her head up to meet his eyes. "For what?" she asked.

"For allowing me to be part of a true family. I love Sneha as desperately as I love prem, but I never had this connection with  her mother that I have with  you. You have brought this into my life and I thank you for it," he said sincerely.

Prerna was humbled by his words. He did not express such sentiment often, and it always made her feel wonderful when he did. She reached up and kissed him sweetly before bending to kiss prem"Can we keep him in here tonight?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. Prerna smiled. She collect prem carefully from his arms and settle him into the bed with herself  he also came to his side ,he bent and gave Prem one more kiss before he joined his wife in their bed. They settled themselves comfortably and quickly dropped off to sleep.

Edited by 123g - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Such a heartwarming story. Loved it thoroughly

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Very sweet story ♥️🤗

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

That was so so sweet ❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is such a cute and heartwarming story. I loved the dynamics between them and Prem.

Advaymerijaan thumbnail
Very sweet story..❤️❤️❤️❤️
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Adorable so cute loving their dynamic.