Posted: 4 years ago

Years of marital bliss and I couldn't believe that I have enjoyed this tenure. I was never sure about this marriage as it was a forced one. Few years ago,I just hated that man but now everything has changed. In these few years,he has become my everything. Everything that I wanted in my life. In our early days of marriage,he looked like a strict person to me but after knowing him,I came to know that he is the sweetest of all . I never knew that there is also a baby hidden inside him. We have 2 babies - Sneha and Prem and the third one is on the way. Yes, I'm expecting again with his child. It was one of the happiest days of his life. He was hell excited that day and started jumping like a baby in front of me. I was literally shocked seeing him like this.

Although he never discrimated between prem and Sneha . He has given equal love to both our children. Prem is more close to him than me. He is his father's prince. They both always make a team against me and Sneha and irritate us. Mr. Bajaj becomes a baby whenever he is with prem. Sometimes,I get jealous when he Pampers our kids more than me . Yes,I do.It's literally a confession. When I was expecting with prem,he pampered me like anything. He even skipped his office to take care of me. Now I'm addicted to his pampering. As I'm expecting again,his pampering has been started again. He is always behind me - Prerna eat this,prerna eat that, prerna don't do this, prerna don't do that. Sometimes I do get irritated with his over caring but the fact is that I crave for his pampering.

But I never knew that he also craved for it.He never got love of his parents and his previous wife and when he got married to me,he again didn't expect anything from me. But with time,we came to know about each other and I found a little baby inside him who was in need of love and care. Although He is a grown-up man but I have to take care of his little little things. He is completely dependent on me. More than Sneha and Prem,I have to worry about him,his mood swings,his stubbornness. But I enjoy doing all these things for this man because I love him so much and I know that he even loves me more .

Fews days back when doctor informed us that we are having twins,he cried like a baby but not in front of me. Although it were tears of happiness and joy but he couldn't believe that God will be so much grateful on him. I literally got amused seeing him in tears but when I asked him if he was crying,he denied it and replied me with a silly excuse that something had got into his eyes. But he didn't know that I had caught his lie. I just smiled at him and hugged him tightly. 

My life is complete now with him and my babies. Actually,I don't have 2 babies but 3. He is my first and my biggest baby whom I love alot. But in future it's gonna be 5 in number. Don't know how will I be able to to manage my babies- She sighed.

I don't know what I have written,so please bear it.😆

PS-Ignore the typos

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

This is so cute and adorable. He's indeed the biggest baby. 😆

I hope we get to see RB's child in the show.

Omg it was so cute❤️ finally Prerna has five babies😁❤️

Originally posted by Wistfulness

This is so cute and adorable. He's indeed the biggest baby. 😆

I hope we get to see RB's child in the show.

Thank you so much for liking it😳

Oh Tani , it is hell amazing and cutest OS ever i have read here ... what a dream you have watched now it is one of my khayali pulaou right now.. awww ❤️

and you are just an awesome in writing... keep writing more and more...

Aww Five babies 😭😭😭😭 

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Omg it was so cute❤️ finally Prerna has five babies😁❤️

Thank you so much for liking😳

Originally posted by opsora2090

Oh Tani , it is hell amazing and cutest OS ever i have read here ... what a dream you have watched now it is one of my khayali pulaou right now.. awww ❤️

and you are just an awesome in writing... keep writing more and more...

Thank you so much oppo for your words 🤗

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Aww Five babies 😭😭😭😭 

Yes,abhi ke liye 5 😆

Thanks for liking😳

The dad is always the biggest baby.

5 babies cute.