Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Trapped ( Prerish FF) Last part updated

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He was not giving her any attention,not he is picking her calls he always come late at night and just check on Sneha for once and soon retired in his very own bedroom...

What is she to him...just a trophy wife which he snatched from another to showoff others...

Okay she herself asked him to be away from her, she only loves Anurag  and will never accept him,but not like this...

Whenever she tries to start a conversation,he either give  affirmative or negative answers not more than that or simply just ignores her question..

It all started, after a week they come back from Switzerland...he was okay in that week after introducing Sneha to her..., but she always taunts him , he never say anything..tell her to take care..

The time when he came inside her room without knocking while she was pinning up her saree..

" i should know your intensions, don't behave as my husband Mr. Bajaj..you have no right to came here like this.."

He was going to say something but was interrupted by a call...and he said "sorry.." and left her room..

That was the last time...they talk more than few words..

It is not she want him to pampers her or discuss everything with her..but if we are living under same roof, we should talk like family members atleast not for her then for his daughter..

But Family, what this man know about it..the man who don't know anything about his own daughter how could we expect him to know about family..

She always want a man in her life who accepts her with her family, and she got that in Anurag...okay almost got in him as he never stand against his mother..but she can't even think about this now with this man..

She missed her family very much ,her mother, shivi..and others..How are they?? Even they miss her or not..she sighed as tears are coming down her cheeks..

She getup from her place and went to his room, surprisingly he was back early today so, she will discuss about sneha to him ..

As she knocked no one respond, so she slowly went inside..he was in the bathroom..she decided to wait for him ..just when his phone start ringing...first she ignores and wait for him to attend...

But then it rings again so she went to take the call...but before she reach there he just in two steps cover the distance and snatched his phone...which startled her and she was about to slip when he prevent her by his arm at her waist...

She closed her eyes in fear,but after realizing that she is in mid air not on floor...she slowly opened them and found herself in his arms..

He didn't even put his bathrobe,but just in white towel...and talking on a phone...and she was staring at him with open mouth...

For the first time they were in this type of intimate situation and he was not paying any heed, but her mouth dried ,her eyes were roming around his fully visible chest..water droplets were running down from his wet hairs...

After like an hour for her...he make her stand straight and tell her to be careful next time and and left for the bathroom again..

He really don't feel anything..? Then she realize that he,was talking with some lady on the phone and assure her that he will be there in 10 minutes..

Here she was in his arms and he...but why it is affecting her, she should be happy...okay not happy but atleast it should not affect her...but deep down it is...

And again he came out but fully ready..to leave anytime .

" you are still here , anything important" he asked while looking himself in mirror..

she don't know why was she angry with him..but for Sneha she ignores her feeling" yes i met with the doctor regarding Sneha,and she gave tomorrow's appointment so if you can make,..."

" see I can't say anything now, but i Will try...." She noded 

As she was leaving...

" Prerna , be with her like her own mother , she needs a fighter like you to boost her confidence, she is the only person in my life who loves me without any expectations and me too..." 

Before she could  read his face...it again change to cold and blank and he left her there confused..

Now, she really confused which is real he and with whom...?

AFTER TWO DAYS;

She decided to go home to her family to explain things to some extent..and at least make some peace with them..

" As today is Sunday, i thought to visit maa with Sneha, doctor advised to take her out..you know..and.."

" i know what doctor said, i was there ...and yes you can take her with you anywhere..as i trust you with her..and above all she is your daughter too.."

He dropped them on her house gate but she could not gather courage to go inside..

He simply stood near her and ring the bell..and Shivani opens the door..

what was she watching..shivi who was very angry on her decision was greeting him with warm smile and welcoming him into the house..

She hesitantly follow him inside...

There her mother was sitting..she just want to run and hug her..but was not able to meet her eyes..

Then he said something to Sneha in her ear and she ran towards her mother..who lovingly pat her cheek and make her sit on her lap  

" Damad ji, tell her we will not talk to her..she can send you to make us understand but can't come herself....but why she will come..she is Mrs. Bajaj now. "

And on her words she run towards her and hugged her...

He left the house and told them he will pick them in the evening..

She don't know what he said to them..but he make her family accepts her again..and she will thanks him in the evening...

After some time shivi take her to the room and hugged her tightly ...she was crying...

" shivi what happened, you are scaring me...tell me .."

" jiju..."she speak in her sobs..

So, he threaten her family to accept her,and she was going to thanks him...

" what did he do...?"...tell me , i will talk to him..just tell me..

" no, he is not at fault but he saved me...he...last week in my fest night at college someone put drugs in my bag and framed me...i was caught by police..but before they take me police station, jiju arrived there and ask them  that if they want to investigate me they can do that in his farm house but not in police station, as he have permission from governor...

They asked many questions, they put me on trial i have to go again and again for investigation...but he was always my side...he sit there for late hours...he and maa....

He promised her that he will not let  any harm come to me...and he full filled it..just in a week because of his efforts my name is,cleared from the mess..."

" This much happened and no one told me, "

" he don't want to you to take stress..and he also stop media and press to write about my name...so.."

Who is he...? What she will do with him? Thanked him ,he save her sister' s life or curse him for destroying her life..

" maa..what did he tell about us to maa and you all.?",she asked..

That he helped you with some case and you and him become close, but you were confused about Anurag and then You meet Sneha and she liked you...and when he asked you to marry you can't deny him...and before you changed your mind he married you as he see a best mother in you for his daughter..

It was not a complete lie nor truth...but can be accepted...

Shivi leave her to rest..

She don't know what will change after today in their relation..but surely he is not like what he show others, but a complex personality... And yes he know what family is...

He is like a trap, and she willing trapped herself in it...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Don't know what o have written just a idea popped and i run my fingers on keyboard..

So, enjoy it and please do reply..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Ok I need part 2 so u better turn this into 2 shots 🤣

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awsm one 

Lovd it. 

Do write more

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

awesome!!!!!!!! part 2 plz  

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was sooooo beautifully written please make a part 2 of it

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Superbbbbbbbb❤️ please continue!

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice one... Waiting to read more... 

stardustsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked it ☺️

Thank you for sharing 🥰

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome. Wow he in his own twisted way made sure that her family forgives and understand her reason for the sudden wedding, even though the reason is not correct one. 

I am looking forward to know what would be her reaction after aeeing him now, knowing about his help for her sister and also the help to convince the family to accept her. 

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

Superb .. Do write the next part.. I am interested to know how Prerna is going to say what she is planning to say to Bajaj..😊😊