Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

What Have You Landed Yourself In? | PreRish Ficlet | Sequel Shot Pg 5

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

What Have You Landed Yourself In? 

"Let go of my hand, Mr. Bajaj."

Had it not been the tears that trickled down her cheeks, he wouldn't have given in. He loosened his hold on her wrist but didn't withdraw it completely. Her tears had started affecting him. When, how, why? He had no answers to the questions that did rounds in his mind.

"I heard you last night. You miss your Baba?"

Her hands that were still struggling to get out of his grip came to still when his words fell in her ears. Everything flashed before her eyes in a moment. He heard it? He, of course, did and now he was showing her his pity? She jerked his hand and pulled her steps away from him. She looked up to him, and he realized that she was taking it in a way he didn't intend to.

"Prerna-"

"No, Mr. Bajaj. I am your wife but for the world to see. Behind the closed doors, we both know what it is and how it is. I am willing to do everything that comes under this deal but my loss, my grief and my pain is not your business and I sincerely request you not to make it one."

Her sharp words went slicing his heart. Momentarily gazing down, he clenched his hand in a fist. He inwardly cursed himself for even daring to begin a conversation with her about it. Couldn't you have just let it be? He absolutely hated himself for allowing her pain to affect him to the extent where he felt as if it wasn't just her pain. Her pain, pained his heart. Her pain tugged his heart. Her pain wasn't just her pain anymore. Her pain was becoming his too or rather, it already became his.

Mr. Rishabh Bajaj didn't even realize when and how Prerna Sharma Bajaj managed to get a hold on his heart and feelings and she had got such a strong hold that anything and everything that concerned her, now, concerned him as well. He didn't have a slightest clue as to how he would ever be able to explain her, why it mattered to him, why she mattered to him.

What have you landed yourself in? He sighed, staring at her retreating back as she disappeared from his sight. 

I've recently written this bit for some other duo. Reading this made me feel that this could go on these two so made the needed changes and that's about it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow! How beautifully you have penned! The title is apt👏

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Reserved. 

Un-ressed 

Wow wow wow. Bajaj and his confilicted feelings. What a treat. Prerna's tears affect him. Wow. Wow wow. SPEECHLESS. 

Me wants more. Give me more. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ah ha ha.. this is awesome. Mr. B has realised his armour is not that impenetrable after all. Will you continue?

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

Wow!! It’s beautiful .. Mr. Bajaj is melting☺️❤️.. I loved how u explained both of their feelings. Mr. doesn’t want to show that he cares but couldn’t help it but the Mrs. doesn’t believe his concern is pure..

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Uff!! His heart has started to beat seems like it 💔 he's starting to get affected but she's miles away from him. 😭 indeed, what has he landed himself in! 

Very interesting update! Upload next part soon please ❤️

-Sanu

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Liked it.thanks.plz do write anything and everything on prerish. IF writers r the life saver for me who want good story for prerish (which we r not getting currently in the show)and their gradual progress. Thanks again.

Edited by Moushumi - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

He absolutely hated himself for allowing her pain to affect him to the extent where he felt as if it wasn't just her pain. Her pain, pained his heart. Her pain tugged his heart. Her pain wasn't just her pain anymore. Her pain was becoming his too or rather, it already became his.

Wow! ❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing, soothing and heartwarming as usual, in the impeccable Harshu isstyle😎❤️

You wrote this for Drikshit?😆

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Amazing, soothing and heartwarming as usual, in the impeccable Harshu isstyle😎❤️

You wrote this for Drikshit?😆

Right. For them. I think my writing is too rusty now so picking old pieces.😆

Wow. Sweet as usual. Thanks a ton.