PreRish One-Shot: Deluded Insecurities

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

It is incredibly awesome os darling . n the way you described the nightmare of my bajju , it is really scary . cant see my insecure bajju like this.. and the fear of losing love it really hurts a lot. i understand my bajju here completely . and your choice words , awwwwwwww...❤️

and jaldi jaldi next os leke aao ...🤗

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

yea raha mera unres

Zara dekho kaun agaya hai smiley16 

Image result for don gif

First things First Dekho ji dekho hamari super talented Shruti ne OS likha smiley42 True to her words she even posted it on the day promised smiley14 Image result for blow kiss gif

Coming to the story 

Oye Hoyee. It starts with the beautiful dream that tells Bajju ki he should take the step forward before its too late. I loved how you included the mandir where they got married in his dream. Deffo his favourite memory of theirs. 

And then we come to know he is hurt and has super high fever 

Udhar biwi is super angry but when she comes to know she cant control herself and behold! there's our collective pyaar standing and waiting for her at the door and then no one can separate them. 

True, Those three words, said too much, lose their importance, actions always speak louder than words and that is what Bajju advocates and so does me, and so do you. Lovely OS till now i have read it for 15 times maybe more.

love Ankie. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Oh wow. 

How scary was that nightmare, as if speaking a warning, take a step forward Rishabh, or you'll lose everything.

His subconscious is trying to tell him what his concious is denying. They say your heart speaks the loudest when you are quiet. And it did. His ego lost and heart won❤️

Her anger was justified but her heart, oh how could it stop from thinking about that man, the very man who stole it? One horrible news was enough to vanish that anger, her worry taking over in seconds.

She'd run, forgetting about everything, and met him halfway. Yes, they met halfway on the bridge of love and confession. No words were needed because when your actions speak, nothing matters. Not the world, not the society. What matters is what you have.

Totally beautiful ❤️

Wow! Never thought I will be in the first page.. 😆 First thing fist: I looovvveee the OS and the conflicting emotions  of Mr. Bajaj and Prerna u have portrayed.. Mr. Bajaj is back to his wife and Mrs. Bajaj is within the warmth of her husband’s arm. They both have lots of issues to solve, feelings to confess but everything can wait for the time being . What matters is they are with each other ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Whoaaa😳

I LOVE the choice of words here! Like seriously  the descriptions are so on point. 

I can see it in front of my eyes, play like a scene.

Mesmerizing and ravishing.

The fear, scare and insecurities. All so amazing.

Wooooooow.

This was so extraordinarily heart warming and splendid Wist!🤗

Cheers!

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago

How painful. 💔 Nice man. The dream bit was so eerie, I thought you are gonna show her dead or something. 

Wow it was really beautiful piece of work. While reading the bajaj part i actually imagined ksg when he was shedding tears in Alone and the combination was so so perfect

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Oh wow. 

How scary was that nightmare, as if speaking a warning, take a step forward Rishabh, or you'll lose everything.

His subconscious is trying to tell him what his concious is denying. They say your heart speaks the loudest when you are quiet. And it did. His ego lost and heart won❤️

Her anger was justified but her heart, oh how could it stop from thinking about that man, the very man who stole it? One horrible news was enough to vanish that anger, her worry taking over in seconds.

She'd run, forgetting about everything, and met him halfway. Yes, they met halfway on the bridge of love and confession. No words were needed because when your actions speak, nothing matters. Not the world, not the society. What matters is what you have.

Totally beautiful ❤️

Thank you so much for the detailed review. 🤗