JTHJ (OS) Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin (New upd Pg 2) - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Fabulous Chapter 

I just loved Ruhi telling Aarav that his birth does not matter 

it was emotional too 

Arnav saying that he won't say that they are soul mates as they are not in the stage of puppy love was a fact.liked Arnav saying that they were in the stage of wanting a partner n some day love happened n they didnt get married to fulfill their physucal needs.this is what happens in old age weddings.they are not marrying for physical needs but for a partner..then love happens unknowingly. loved Arnav saying that they were in a live in relationship where physical intimacy wasn't required.Siddhant asking Arnav if he can call him popsee was a sweet surprise. indira is right.it's not easy to accept a new father n love him..a binding needed to be build up in many days.but in their case its not needed.it's sweet.liked harsh comparing Arnav siddhanth relationship to his n aarav relationship.I hadn't thought about it.loved Arnav saying that he won't differentiate between the kids.loved Aara saying that like Arnav removed her illegitimate tag..aarav's adoption tag Arnav will remove his step son tag too.the most unexpected thing is sid pankti deciding to adopt adhiraj just like aahi..Arnav teasing aarav for being the father of 3 kids n telling sid not to imitate him was funny.surprising that indira's husband is khamoshiyaan siddharth.they remembering siddharth n indira saying that she misses him was touchy.liked arnav saying that he will never try to take siddharth's place.perfect pics.I wish you had used mohit's pics which are seen in the banner in your os scenes too

Originally posted by taahir004

Fabulous Chapter 

I just loved Ruhi telling Aarav that his birth does not matter 

it was emotional too 

Dear you forgot to mention about the story actual content about Aarav being the real son of Tara ,as he was proven Dhruv's real son long back in my FF and now he is proved to be Tara's son and please do read the continuation of the story which is in Page 2 itself