Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 18

AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update 

Geet is enjoying the wedding functions and is irritated with her friends teasing her and maan 

Now madam is angry on her bodyguard cum boyfriend for not letting her in his room but poor guy how will he control and now had to manofy his ziddi and angry girlfriend and surely he needs luck for it hehe

Loved it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 48

fascinating update! well written! 

awesome moments! liked Geet teasing Maan! 

Geet looks gorgeous! of cos Maan cannot stay away from her! 

glad that Geet enjoys the party! 

Oh so Geet got the thimble and will get married next! 

oh no Maan made Geet angry! but can understand his reasons! 

thanks for the pm 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

great precaps! waiting for Part 49 

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

roamntic one

but why always maan ends up making her cry

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Both come close

She enjoy maans together ness

Maan know his limits

She shouted and cried when he denied her for ataying same room

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome update 

Waiting for next update 

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Mg13

PART 47

What ??

Give me my inner wears na.. she with her sensuous voice asked him and he completely lost it. He glared her furiously .

He marched towards her towering her while she was startle with his sudden approach lay down flat loosing her all senses seeing his burning eyes ,

Do you really wants to play with fire now ??

PART 47

Now want lots of likes and comments ..how rude of you guys ..not even one like on blog on last update..why everyone get the PWD na.. free then what is the problem to just press like button. Ha ..??

I am so upset with this fact..still wondering why it is.. ?? You guys have to just press like after reading ..you guys reach below na after completing reading it then ?? How much it take it , also like button is there only??

I will not share PWD henceforth on thread now..I decided..who honestly will post and comment only they will get PWD..no more kindness..

I just get so tire mentally after typing this much long updates that too of all 3 FF then editing it again with pics , how much it drain my all energy..it's only for you guys.. then it's your duty to respond..you guys can't even press like..

MY INDEX

MY INSTAGRAM

LINK

BLOG

Go to menu bar on BLOG for all stories index and links 

mate ye kya baat hui password protected kardi ab pm me the pw jaldi se if u want comments

taahir004 thumbnail

Beautiful and so Vibrant Chapter 

Maan and Geet have spent Beautiful moments together 

Geet at the bridal party enjoying herself when Maan finally finds a way to get Geet alone and romance her once again and at the same time all her friends gather around the romantic couple to tease them. 

Geet enjoyed the teasing .Maan on the other hand takes every chance to be close to Geet yet at the same time he truly controls himself not to cross their limit.

But this time Geet is angry at his gesture because she can see he is hesitant to go further 

taahir004 thumbnail

Precap  is Interesting 

Waiting to see what Maan will now do while I wonder if Geet will give in and melt easily this time 

Will be waiting for the next Chapter 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

maaneet scene was very romantic in the beginning.maan holding geet by waist is so romantic .garden scene ..flower crown part was so beautiful. cake tradition is nice.so will mg get married now?swing scene was romantic. kiss was romantic. oh unexpected argument.beautiful edits