Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 14

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb part πŸ‘Œ maan geet is madly in love and forgot everything what will happen when geet mother will know about them can't wait and this update was hot great work update soon waiting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update dear 

Watting for update 

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hot and Romantic Update

Loved Maaneet,s changing room romance , first Maan loosing control and then Geet became naughty,Geet knows that Maan is controlling himself for her yet she is provoking the bhukha sher

Naughty Naughty Precap 

Eagerly waiting for update

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg, it was hot and passionate. Today maan was all lost in geet and geet also submitted herself to maan. In spite of this boldness, there is innocent geet who gets scared sometimes but seeing the care of maan , makes her more bold with maan. Waiting for next dear.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

seeing geet in bridal gown maan lost his control.romantic.nice edit.bathroom scene was damn romantic.omg the towel got removed.good that maan felt bad and he himself covered her with it.geet lying on the bed seductively.the last part was emotional too.perfect pics n edits.perfect song

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

PWD is there only on the thread..I guess you didn't checked properly..

mamtasingla thumbnail

Romantic update 

Maan controlling himself

Update soon 

Give me password for all updates...i want to read the whole story and ur other works

darru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter was very very hot and intense.

Like it very very much. Waiting for next πŸ€—

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hot update maan was going crazy seeing geet beauty so much enhanced in a gown he was totally lost in passion but soon realised he did enjoy her cute adorable features how she was shying away maan was trying to control his passion which geet was making very difficult as  for him to control geet could see he was doing for her sake and geet wasnt liking it she wanted him close to her forgetting everything just be hers

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Teaser

He took her Shivering lips in his own and kissed her passionately. Both layed back continuing the kiss while his hands started to roam all over her bare body , he cupped her b**""" in his palm while other one was feeling her soft thighs.

Baahon Mein Teri Yun Kho Gaye Hai 

Armaan Dabe Se Jagne Lage Hai

I am lost in your arms

My buried desires Have started to emerge

πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸ’˜β€οΈπŸ”₯πŸ”₯