PiAnsh OS: Losing Control (17+)

Posted: 5 years ago
Ok so this is the first time I tried writing something so sorry in advance if this OS bores you  πŸ˜†

He finally managed to find her, wonder what would have happened if he didn't land up there in time. He could hear the jingle of her earrings but wasn't able to see her. He was desperate to find her as she, being a problem magnet always attract problems towards her, well not only problems but even you get attracted towards her, don't you? His inner voice said and he kept quite, didn't bother to answer it back.

Pia was going in search of her mother and how much ever he tried to explain her that he's not evil, he's not bad, he didn't harm Professor Nishant purposefully, she was not in a mood to listen to him or let him accompany her. She was mad at him for many reasons and he couldn't blame her for that. As soon as she pulled out that wood away from his body, she left. He was screaming on top of his voice telling her to stop as she might get into some other trouble but instead she created an invisible barrier between them and left from there.

"PIA", he shouted and facepalmed himself. This girl can't even stay away from problems even for a second and wants to go alone, he cursed under his breath. He immediately ran towards her and this time even the invisible force didn't stop him from reaching his Pia, his mate. Without thinking any further he straight away jumped into the pool and held her by her waist with one hand holding her hand tight. As soon as he touched her, his eyes started glowing and she always loved when his eyes glowed. It showed the spark that he have for her. She struggled under his hold and was yelling at him, "Main khud apni madad kar sakti hoon, tumhe meri fikr karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Chodo mujhe!" This time he wasn't in a mood to listen, "Tum itni ziddi kyun ho Pia? Mai jo kar raha hu, mujhe karne do."

Saying so he lifted her in his arms and she had the flashback of their earlier pool encounter where he left her inside the pool, she came out of her trance as soon as they both came out of the pool. "Tumhara dhyaan kaha rehta hai, dekh kar nahi chal sakti?" She was about to say something but he sushed her by saying, "Ab aur kuch mat kaho." This time in a calm tone she said, "Main bas ye keh rahi thi ki main khud bahar aa sakti thi." She began to go from there but since they were standing at the edge of the pool and due to the water she slipped and he caught hold of her in time. His grip on her waist was tighter this time to prevent her from falling back. He wanted to hold her close to him for the rest of his life and never letting her go away from him at any cost.

He made her stand properly and stated, "Kuch hi der me andhera hone wala hai, is tarah se jungle me bhatakta theek nahi hoga. Aaj raat hum isi ghar me rukenge." For a change, she didn't argue and agreed. Both of them went inside the house and Pia started drying her hairs with her dupatta. Ansh sat at a distance and was mesmerized by Pia. He wanted to distract his mind from thinking all sorts of weird things which he had been thinking from past couple of weeks since she agreed to stay at Rathore House but his mind had already started running in a different direction.

Pia herself was the biggest distraction for Ansh and she standing in front of him that too totally wet was not helping. The water dripping from her hairs made him want her more. He wanted to kiss every inch of her body and mark her as his, only and only his.

He noticed that due to being wet her kurti was sticking to her body and it showed far more than it covered. He couldn't take it anymore and stood just behind her, he stroked her bare back with his fingers, she froze at her spot for a second and turned back only to meet his gaze which was brimming with desires. She tries to say something but seeing him so close to him, she lost her courage to say or do anything.

With each step of him taking forward she started moving back till she hit the wall and as soon as she hit the wall she closed her eyes. Ansh blocked her between him and the wall, touched her face gently with the back of his fingers and loved how she reacts to his touches. He demanded her to open her eyes, "Pia! Meri aankhon me dekho." She didn't respond, he said again "Pia... aankhen kholo." She opened her eyes slowly but didn't dare to look into his eyes and lowered her face.

Ansh held her chin and lifted her face to meet her gaze. He was intensely looking at her eyes which were the key to her soul. Without speaking a word their eyes said it all, the angst, the love, the desire, the longing which they had for each other.

"Tumhe bhi mere paas aane se utna hi farq padta hai jitna ki mujhe." He stated. "Lekin main kabhi bhi aisa kuch nahi karunga jo tumhari marzi ke khilaaf ho" saying so he gave her enough time to back out if she wanted to but she didn't even move an inch.

She wanted to be there, this close or maybe more close to him forever. He got his answers, "Mujhe mera jawab mil gaya and now I don't think I would be able to hold it back anymore."

He gently brushed this thumb on her lips and she held the cloth of her kurti tightly which didn't go unnoticed by Ansh. Before he could do anything more, she hugged him and this time very tightly. He hugged her back without hesitating and his hands started roaming all over her back.

They stood there in the same position for very long. They broke the hug but Pia still being in Ansh's arms, she gently caressed his face to reassure that this isn't a dream. "Ye sach hai Pia aur main tumhare saath hoon, tumhare paas hoon." He said looking into her eyes. Her eyes were moist and said rather asked, "Tum dobara mujhe kabhi chodkar nahi jaaoge na?" "Pia main itna bada lappujhanna bhi nahi hu jo tumhe chodh ke jaaun" he said making her giggle. He felt happy seeing her smile after so many days.

"Aisehi hansti raha karo." As Pia was still in his arms, Ansh started getting naughty thoughts. He checked her out from top to bottom and said, "Pia tumhare kapde..." She read his thoughts and became all red like a tomato and said, "Ansh tum kitne bade lappujhanne ho, mujhe pata hai tumhare dimaag me kya chal raha hai!" Saying so she pushed him back and was about to run but he held her hand and pulled her back in his arms.

Her back collided with his taut frame and he hugged her from back encircling his hands around her belly. Keeping his chin on her shoulder said, "Main to bas ye keh raha tha ki tumhare kapde bheeg gaye hai, tumhe sardi lag jaayegi. Inhe utar do." He said naughtily. Pia who was already red like a tomato wanted to hide her face. "Ab humse kya sharmana" he was getting more and more naughty.

He turned her around so that she can face him. She hid her face in his chest. "Itna sharmaogi to mere liye ye samajhna mushkil ho jaayega ki tamatar zyaada laal hota hai ya tum." He was not in a mood to stop teasing her.

She started hitting him for his besharminess. "Arrey! Maar kyun rahi ho." "Tum kitne besharam ho Ansh."

She was looking too cute while fighting with him. He held her hand tightly to which she said, "Chodo mera haath." "Ab ye haath aur saath kabhi nahi chodunga."

She looks even more beautiful and attractive when she is angry and Ansh kept reducing the distance between them to kiss her rosy lips. Seeing his eyes closed, Pia pushed him back and ran from there giggling.

"Itni jaldi nahi Ansh Rathore, Pia ko paane ke liye thodi mehnat karni padegi." "Pia tumhe to main... Ruko wahi pe tum." He kept running behind her to catch her. The entire house echoed with their giggles and laughter.

Now it was Pia's turn to tease him, "Kya hua Ansh? Main to Prem Chopra hoon na... Ab nahi kahoge don't touch me, door raho mujhse aur kya kehte the tum mujhe... Haan abhi recently to kaha tha get out, mujhe tumhari koi parwah nahi hai and blah blah."

"Pia tum aise nahi manogi." He used his powers to reach her and held her waist tightly haq se and pulled her closer.

"Ab nahi hansogi?" He asked in a husky voice. "Ansh... wo main... She wasn't able to say anything. He started nuzzling her neck, Pia's breath hitched. Her heart started racing rapidly. He trailed wet kisses down her neck, he kissed every inch of her face, her forehead, her closed eyelids, her cheeks, her button nose and finally captured her rosy lips.

He tilted his head, held her head in place while he devoured her mouth. Pia kept pulling him closer while her hands roamed through his hairs.

He kissed her like she's the only thing in the whole world which he wished to have.

They drew apart, gasping for breath. Ansh started kissing her all over again and she whimpered in frustration as he wasn't allowing her to do anything.

She started kissing and touching him wherever he let her. She kissed his jaw, his cheek, his neck and he groaned. He looked at her with a smirk and before she could understand what was going in his mind, he cupped her left breast.

Pia's breath hitched and her heartbeat increased. She wasn't expecting that move. She moaned, "Ansh" as his thumb brushed over her nipple. He kneaded her breast saying, "Pia tum nahi jaanti mai kabse is din ka intezaar kar raha hoon. I always wanted to touch you in this manner since the day I tied your dori on the terrace. Pia I want you."

"Then take me" was all that she could speak. Without wasting much time he lifted her and headed towards the bedroom.

He placed her on the bed gently and continued from where they stopped. Pia pushed him and now he sat leaning his back on the headboard. She shifted on his lap, caressing his face and hairs while he placed his hands on her waist.

Kissing the corner of his mouth, she pulled his jacket out. She demanded him to take off his t-shirt, "T-shirt utaro."

He told her to take it off, "Tum hi utar do." Now Pia was being impatient and started pulling his t-shirt over his head and he helped her taking it off.

She caressed his abs and kissed his jaws, neck, shoulder blade, chest and was moving southwards. Ansh couldn't take it anymore and pulled her back, sealing her lips in a kiss.

He quickly pulled her kurti and rest of their clothing off them. He was mesmerized seeing her like that, "Pia, you're gorgeous." She blushed at his complement.

He made her lie on the bed. He looked into her eyes adoringly as if asking her permission for the last time. She blinked her eyes signaling him to go ahead.

His hands started exploring her, he didn't want to leave any place untouched. His hands and mouth were doing wonders to her body. He kneaded her breasts and felt her nipple harden under his touch. He loved how she reacted to his touch. He bit her just above her breast, she moaned, "Ansh..." he licked the spot to soothe the pain.

He massaged both of her soft yet firm tits and sucked each of them one by one. Pia's hands were roaming all over him and was pulling him close to her. He kissed each and every part of her body and didn't leave any part untouched.

Her entire body was trembling with the most beautiful assault his hands and lips were doing to her. His tongue flickered over her navel, she pulled him back and kissed his lips hard. "Make me yours." She managed to whisper through her trembling lips. He kissed her forehead and the next moment she felt him inside her. He had already marked her as his and now sealed their love. She dug her nails in his back and the only thing which she remembered was Ansh... Ansh and only Ansh. He made love to her gently, passionately and sometimes fiercely making both of them insane, breathless and greedy for more.

The room was filled with their moans. Their bodies moved in unison and god knows for how many times they had it that night. The moon and the fireflies were the witness to their union.

Ansh covered both of them with the sheet, keeping his head close to her heart they both dozed off in each other's arms.

Edited by White-Lilac - 5 years ago
@Hriti, only one complaint. Font thora big hona chahiye. I can't read.
I read it and it was fantastic. Well done!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Namzie1226 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Namzie1226

@Hriti, only one complaint. Font thora big hona chahiye. I can't read. 

Lol πŸ˜†
I increased the font size πŸ˜†
Finally got a besharam writer..😳
Love it!
Hriti πŸ€—
Finally kisine toh ek besharam OS likkha.πŸ˜†
Hayee kash ye hihi na ati n we could see this in the show. Well not this one the PG version of this oneπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Asyalover

very nice.

Thank you πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Susmitasumi96

Finally got a besharam writer.. 😳
Love it!

Haha... thank you πŸ˜†
No one was writing it so had to write it on my own 🀣 
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Hriti  πŸ€—
Finally kisine toh ek besharam OS likkha.πŸ˜†
Hayee kash ye hihi na ati n we could see this in the show. Well not this one the PG version of this oneπŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜†
Thank you πŸ˜³
This was supposed to be posted on Monday but I was being lazy to write it isliye chudail ki entry ho gayi πŸ˜†
Wow so hot yaar atlest ypu utitizut piansh chemistry.
Superb i am blushing
Originally posted by Bravehearts

Wow so hot yaar atlest ypu utitizut piansh chemistry.
Superb i am blushing

Thank you πŸ˜†
Glad you liked it!