Fan Fictions

Ansh - Pia OS

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello again Forumwasis. I am at a roll. Piansh have gotten me obsessed. So here's another.
Cheers!
Niki

Those beautiful eyes haunted her.

They sheared through her soul and met her essence in a manner that trying to deny them or overlook them was a matter of impossibility. Try as she might, she could not neglect those eyes, that heart wrenching gaze of adoration and possessiveness that looked up at her; those teary eyes full of vulnerability as they begged her, longed for her.

A long time ago, she had, had a normal life. All she had wanted was to find her mother, re-unite with her father and live together happily. Like a normal girl, all she had dreamt of, was a beautiful wedding where she would dance all night in her joy of getting hitched to the person she would love.

All that seemed like ages ago and that girl with dreams was now a stranger to her.

And it all began with him.

An upheaval of complex emotions welled up in her as her thoughts moved back to him; the hero and the villain of her life. She could never pin down on one emotion for him and often felt contradictory ones whenever she had to deal with him. She despised him for kidnapping her from the Mandap, yet could not forget the rush of relief she felt at him wrenching her away from Naman. She reviled him for his actions and yet his possessive and protective attitude towards her made her feel safe, desired, wanted.

He was like that culmination of all things she had ever desired in a life partner matched to an unbearable impulsiveness and was put in a forbidden reach. And the death of any hope from her side was that he was married.

And yet, she could not keep away from him. Something deep within her would recoil at the suggestion of going away and marrying Naman. Something deep and powerful, just as his presence that was overwhelming her as he kept her locked within his arms against the wall.

"You cannot marry him," Ansh hissed out, his face contorted into a vicious scowl. His golden eyes raged and she could clearly envision the volcanic fury that dancing in his eyes. And instead of scaring, they excited her. 

She could feel her head snapping back to look at him and straightening up so that her soft womanly curves collided with his harsh taut frame. His breath hitched and she savoured a moment of power. 

"Naman is the one I am going to marry. So stop blocking my way."

Ansh glowered. "Why are you being so obstinate? I am trying to keep you safe. Why don't listen to me!"

Pia rolled her eyes. "I am not going to. So what are you going to do about that?" she goaded.

A string of curses expelled from his mouth and his hand drifted to her bare waist. His large rough palm grasped at the curve of her waist and she exhaled as another hand gently savoured its way from her bare back to her side of her blouse. His hands gently, almost tauntingly brushed at the soft swell of her breast and she almost lost the balance on her legs, had he not been supporting her.

"Ansh..."

It was a prayer, almost a longing that came out of her and he closed his eyes. When he opened them, the rage had disappeared. In its place was a swirling heat that pulled her into a seductive hypnotism. He beckoned and she followed.

"I touch you and you tremble. I look at you and you open yourself to me. This is how you respond to me and you want to get married to him!"

Pia shuddered. A pain she had tried her best to suppress blazed through her and she looked up at him, deep despair etched in them.

"But you did not marry me. You married her."

Ansh unfurled and immediately enveloped her in his arms. His warmth cocooned her as she weakened and rested her  head on his shoulders.

"Give me a chance Pia. Just one. I will make everything all right. Please."

"How?" she raised her raised her head. "How will you make everything all right? Its all over. You are married and I am about to be. Nothing will change that. All these," she immediately hastened away from him, wrenching herself away from his arms forcefully, "all these will just hurt us and everyone else. You need to stay away from me Ansh. Stay away."

Ansh smiled tiredly as the golden eyes faded to his dark ones. "Do you think it is so easy Pia? You are like an addiction to us. We cannot keep away."

Pia froze.

"We?"

Ansh halted. All of a sudden his poker face made an appearance and the tumultuous emotions on his face disappeared. He cocked his head and stared at her.

"I am sorry Pia. But we are selfish. And we cannot let you go."

"Ansh...what ---- "

His posture changed and he slowly sauntered towards her. His eyes were different now; a curious mixture of golden and brown, a mysterious shade of amber. It was as if both those eye colors had fused together. 

Something in Pia shifted too.

He reached close to her, so close that she could easily count his eye lashes.

"Go to that Naman. Go sit in that Mandap. But you will not get married to him." He peered at her, his eyes sparkling with a vivid intensity. "You have no idea Pia, what we can do to stop you from being his. You are meant for us and we do not lose."

Edited by mistofshadows - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Wow! Man that was amazing... I'm so glad you're writing so many OSs one after the other! Also the way he stopped her was hawt!  
Nowadays PiAnsh are getting too hot handle☺️ 
Even I'm selfish like Ansh n DV so I want to read more OSs from you 😆 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Another amazing one. Absolutely mind blowing...👏 Loved it to the core.
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wohoo!!! Another one... Love the duo, the sanskari Ansh and the naughty DV, even more than Piansh
But you have made me crave for more... More plz 
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
avanthishiv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's so... Beautiful
The way you portrayed their emotions were awesome
Thank you for this...
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Em Gee
Please continue writing more
I'm loving the DV Ansh convos
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing...ea waiti for story to unfold
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that was intensely hot.
mistofshadows thumbnail
Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Wow! Man that was amazing... I'm so glad you're writing so many OSs one after the other! Also the way he stopped her was hawt!   

Nowadays PiAnsh are getting too hot handle☺️ 
Even I'm selfish like Ansh n DV so I want to read more OSs from you 😆 

Thank you so much. I am actually kinda getting obsessed with Piansh and the result is OS😆
mistofshadows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Another amazing one. Absolutely mind blowing... 👏 Loved it to the core.

Thank you