Ansh-DV OS

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Forumwasis! Here is a short OS on an interaction between Ansh and his other half. Hope you all enjoy it. 
Cheers!
Niki

He was angry.

Chuck that; he was furious.

His eyes fixated on that sleazy slimy lizard trying to catch attention of his Pia and God knows why, he felt extremely frustrated at it.

Anger gnawed at him, and as his fury grew, his recent unwanted companion made an appearance.

'We can throw him from the balcony.'

Ansh winced. How he prayed that he could wish that presence into oblivion.

'You can't,' the voice gleefully said. 'I am a part of you.'

"Well, I don't want you. So leave!" Ansh angrily muttered.

'Nah! You are way too interesting to leave. Then again it has been so long since I could finally talk to you. You have no idea how frustrating it is to be shut inside a mediocre consciousness such as yours. Uff!'

"Well disappear again please. I didn't ask for you. What did I even do to deserve you!"

'You were born,' the voice smirked back. 

A sudden jingling broke their conversation. Pia was tugged into dancing with that foppish idiot. Immediately Ansh felt something inside him shift and the voice returned back.

'How about throwing him?' It proposed.

"No," Ansh muttered back, gritting his teeth.

'Ah come on...you want it too. I can feel it,' it cajoled. Come on; one push and he goes PHUIII!' 

"Stop trying to provoke me. You always make things worse. And we cannot hurt Naman. Maa won't like it."

'One might mind it but the other one won't. She would probably enjoy it,' the voice commented.

Ansh felt confused. "What do you mean by that?"

'Nothing much. Anyway you will understand when the time is right,' retorted the voice immediately closing off.

Ansh sighed. If having a voice in his head wasn't enough; it attempting secretive endeavours was sure to get him admitted in a permanent ward for a few years.

'Hey! We are not insane. Stop doubting yourself,' the voice shrieked.

"And you stop giving me a headache," Ansh snarled, as a throbbing headache made its appearance.

The loud beats of the drums and the constant humming of the people around made him feel extremely suffocated. Everywhere he looked, there were people in bright clothes, shimmering and hurting his eyes. The noise pierced his ears and he felt like throttling someone, preferably that squeamish rat who was trying to touch his Pia.

'Now you get it. How hard it is to understand? She is ours.'

"What is this 'Ours'? She is a friend of mine. And you stay away from her?"

'Friend!' the voice repeated horrified. 'You are still stuck on that. Here I am trying my best to convince her to be ours and you are stuck in being friends. Idiot human half...you annoy me.'

Ansh closed his eyes and a feeling of anguish sheared through him. "Don't talk of things that are not possible. I am married to Ruby."

'Hmph! Don't you dare mention her. I feel nauseous whenever she is near me. How on the earth did you end up with her as your girlfriend? Are some of your screws loose?'

Ansh blatantly ignored it.

'Fine. Forget Ruby. Answer me this. Why are you trying to stop Pia's marriage with that stupid pretentious little buffoon?'

"Because Pia deserves better. I need to stop her marriage with that murderer. And I will find a good person later to get her married with."

'Wow...how altruistic! Heroic and self sacrificing. Sob! Sob! Tears are just rolling down my eyes. Ah...to meet someone so good. It aches my heart.'

Ansh raised an eyebrow. "You have a heart? And on that matter, where are your eyes for those tears to drip down? Here I thought you were hitching a ride in my body?"

The sound of Pia's earrings jarred them both back to present.
Naman was crowding around her, his hands grasping her tightly. The voice inside him fumed and this time, so did he.

'Let me handle him'.

"No," Ansh swallowed as he tried his best to subdue the sudden raging fire inside him. "You always mess things up and then disappear leaving me to handle the backlash. Pia already hates us because of you."

'Not hate...she just misunderstood us. Nothing irredeemable. But first we need to throw the cockroach and then that Ruby. After that Pia is ours.'

"You are impossible. Just leave me in peace. And go away."

'Nope...never...NADA. If I go away, you will probably see our Pia off with another and happily bearing his kids. If I leave it on you, we are never getting her. So thank you for your offer, but no thanks. I will stick around.'

"I don't think you understand. I have no idea what you are but you need to understand that there is something called society. I cannot show a right on Pia. She is engaged and I am married. So, please understand this. Don't make it complicated, it is already hard enough to stay away from her. If not for me, at least for her. She doesn't need any further drama in her life right now."

'What do you think I am? A teenager? Of course I won't cause her trouble. I will delete the unwanted in such a way that nothing happens to her.'

Ansh shook his head and braced himself against a pillar. "Listen-"

'No, you listen. I have an idea.'

"Oh no," Ansh muttered.

And as it happened every time, things went south and an hour later Pia was yelling at him.

Ansh sighed miserably. 'I hate you,' he thought loudly.

The voice quivered. 'She is beautiful when she is angry, isn't she?'

He rolled his eyes and face palmed. 'Shut up!'

Edited by mistofshadows - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
That was really interesting and fun read. ๐Ÿ‘
The conversation between Ansh and DV reminded me of Venom movie. I saw it just last week.
Hope you will be back with the duo and their convo on more situations... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it!
I so so wish that they show a convo between DV n ansh
But it's ITV so they won't
Now I wanna know Woh ek ghante me hua kya
Did DV throw the cockroach?๐Ÿ˜†
mistofshadows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indulekha00

That was really interesting and fun read.  ๐Ÿ‘

The conversation between Ansh and DV reminded me of Venom movie. I saw it just last week.
Hope you will be back with the duo and their convo on more situations... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I know ...Venom inspired me to write this
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I love it. DV is sooo adorable ๐Ÿคฃ. I love his one liners. Especially this dialogue "One push n he goes phui", Friends", "Stupid Human Half"๐Ÿคฃ
Ansh should just let DV take the lead. Within minutes Ru n Naman will be gone n PiAnsh would be married ๐Ÿ˜†
Please write more. I love Ansh n DV convo .Would like to read more in future.
Edited by Arieltabi - 5 years ago
White-Lilac thumbnail
This is the best OS ๐Ÿคฃ 
I just love Ansh n Daavansh convo... One push and he goes phui lol ๐Ÿคฃ 
DV feels nauseous when Ruby is around him ๐Ÿคฃ 
This was funny ๐Ÿ˜† I want to know what did DV do with that cockroach๐Ÿคฃ 
Please write more on Ansh n DV ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
iamjapi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gawd!! This was awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I think I will have to take training from you on writing ffs...
My PiAnsh FF lays somewhere in some corner infront of yours๐Ÿคฃ

This is too good..and especially that "Phui"๐Ÿ˜†
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
This was hilarious. Do write more.๐Ÿ˜†
avanthishiv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Two OS's wow 
You are on the run
This one is also beautifully written with their emotions being palpable.
You are making me greedy and selfish. And I want more
Actually we want more, I think other fans would also like to get more OS's from you...
mistofshadows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

I loved it!

I so so wish that they show a convo between DV n ansh
But it's ITV so they won't
Now I wanna know Woh ek ghante me hua kya
Did DV throw the cockroach? ๐Ÿ˜†

I know...Ansh and DV would be an awesome combo. If only they would show it...buy Alas๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anyway thanks you reading and reviewing.