The Bride of Devil. Updated [Chapter 1]

Posted: 5 years ago

Prologue:

After 500 years, every century the earth is gifted, by Gods and Goddesses, with a powerful being, so divine, so ethereal, so strong and so powerful. But with heavy powers comes even heavier responsibility, the responsibility to erase all the evil from the face of the earth, to fight the other "Chosen one" and banish all evil from the earth. This powerful being is called a "Daivik". Gift of the most powerful Devi, her own reincarnation as a human. Just like many strong symbols such as Independence, wisdom, truth, freedom, justice, victory, dignity is somehow represented in the form of a Woman, a "Daivik" is also a woman. 

Every 500 years The Devil also bestows its curse upon earth and that curse is born in the form of a "Daavansh". Decendent of the Devil himself, born from a Daayan, carrying human DNA in him to make him even more powerful. Possessing the qualities of The Seven Deadly Sins in his veins. Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed and Sloth. In order to combine all of his powers and rule both worlds, a"Daavansh" must destroy it's biggest enemy and threat "Daivik". 

This story is about a "Daivik who's unaware of her powers and a Daavansh who's oblivious to his' as well. They're each other's mortal enemies but their hearts made them into "Star-Crossed Lovers". Would they ever be able to conquer the destined hatred that's written in their fate? Would the Devil and Gods and Goddesses let them change the history of both world's that's been going around for millennium centuries? 

End
------

Author's Note: The updates will be slow. Constructive criticism will be much appreciated but please avoid being mean and bashful. 

Love: Rose
Edited by Chashmish786 - 5 years ago
Awesome ... looking forward to your version
Amazing prologue...a very intriguing build up to the story.. Loved it 
Awesome prologue👏.  Do post soon.😊
Great prologue. Do update soon.
Jas, meri jaan!! So good to see you here!! You are at it again!! Love it!! 
Omg omg
What beuatifully written story .
I mean i loved  the word u choose.
I am looking forward for next update do write.

Warnings:
The 1st warning is that all the warnings are to be taken very seriously and if you feel that this story might not be your cup of tea, you can leave right away. The exist's only one click away. Thank you!

2nd warning: The story is strictly 18+. It will contain supernatural elements, gore, blood, cruelty, smut and attempted assault scenarios. 
( I'm in no way in favor of any kind of harm done by a human to another human but readers should remember that this is a fictional story based on a fictional T.V show )

3rd warning: The fanfiction will have few scenes same as the show. Call it copying or getting inspired is up to you.

4th warning: I'm a Muslim, therefore, I have second to none knowledge about Indian mythology. But I'm interested in different cultures and religions, therefore, I'll try my best to search it up and make the story as less-cringy as I can.

5th warning: The story's timeline is not going to be mentioned other than having festivals such as holi, diwali etc. Please don't try to correct me if I write a festival past or prior to its date in real life. Thank you!

Note: I might not reply to all the comments but I sure do read them and it really encourages me to write so Thank you very much:).

Love-Rose
Edited by Chashmish786 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Namzie1226

Jas, meri jaan!! So good to see you here!! You are at it again!! Love it!! 
OMG I can't recall this username but ...are you ...Nami di by any chance ?? 😲
Originally posted by Chashmish786

OMG I can't recall this username but ...are you ...Nami di by any chance ?? 😲

Yes, I am!! I changed my username to my nickname!! How are you sweetie??