Nazar

PiAnsh FF ~ YOU ARE MINE! Chapter 7 updated on Page 13

iamjapi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey guys, I have been a silent reader of this forum. I have slowly fallen in love with PiAnsh. So I decided why not try a fan fiction of them. Hope you all will like it. And please forgive me for spelling mistakes..

Note: This story is little different and intense. Here Ansh will be a very possessive and passionate Davansh!! Now lets start...

PROLOGUE~
Mumbai city-
A girl was sitting beside a window, staring at the moon. She is so beautiful in her simplicity that CHAAND BHI SHARMA JAYE! 😳
She is none other than our Pia. With a white chiffon salwar kameez , her mom's jhumkas and oxidised bangles, she is looking no less than a pari.

"Ma, today my all Daivik powers got activated. I am feeling a very strong energy near me. I am so confused". she said staring at the moon.

Since last week,when she turned 20 years old her Guruma has become extra protective towards her. She was not allowed to meet any human being , not even her 5 day old best friend Ruby. Guruma said that when she will receive all her powers , HE will also receive his powers at the same time and she will soon get to know her mission of her birth. And till then interacting with humans can cause my Daivik side weak without SOMEONE beside me . So weird!!πŸ€”

"It's been one week, till no one is allowed to meet me or I can meet them. It is all because of HIM. Guruma says she can't tell me anything about HIM right now..and that I will myself come to know about HIM when I will become a complete Daivik!"
Being able to grow flowers and trees without touching them, flying in the air, reading people's mind except Guruma's ,etc seems so crazy to me.
" Ek baar WOH aa jaye jiske liye mujhe itna kuch jhelna par raha hai chorungi nehi mein usko.Pata nehi kaun hai ye lappujhana insaan!"She scoffed.
Recalling all the things happened today , she started writing her diary.

Somewhere in the same city~
A woman was crying infront of a closed door. "I lost him. I lost my son today! Now what will happen! What this DAVANSH side of my son will do!! "
Aaarrhhh!! Aaarrhhh!! Screamings like a monster cum human was continuously coming from the closed door was heard. The whole house was shaking like a 6.0 earthquake.

"Ansh! Darwaza khol beta!! Dekh, teri Vedeshee ma tuje pukar rahi hai . Beta meri baat sun"
A broken mother was trying her best to keep her human son alive by using her mumta.

"Chale jao ma..jao yaha se!! Meri halat tum dekhna kabhi pasand nehi karogi. Mein ek DAVANSH ban chuka hu. Puri tarha. Thik kahatha pandit ji ne ..meri 25 saal hote hi mere andar ka DAVANSH bahar a jayega!! Aaarrrhhh!!!! Maaa!!!
Ansh's eyes became golden , so intense searching for something or someone!!  He became restless!!

The door opened. Vedeshee looked up from her sitting position  . She saw something which terrified her badly.
"Kaha hai woh"!! Ansh roared!
"Ka..kaun  beta" Ved mumbled in fear.

Davansh Ansh felt something. His eyes darkened from golden to golden brown. His body became restless and was shaking. He closed his eyes and tried calming himself. Suddenly he saw a vision of the house where Pia is staying.
He opened his eyes and his eyes were back to normal! But his restlessness doubled!
"Woh ghar! Kya hai waha. Kyu mujhe waha jane ka man kar raha hai ...kyuu"!! Ansh barked.

"Ansh tu kamre mein ja..aram kar..." Ved tried to calm him.
Ansh took a vase near him and smash it down . "Nahii"!!

He wanted IT...the thing which is attracting his Davansh side. RIGHT NOW.

Ved says, "Mein pandit ji ko leke ati hu..tu ruk..ek min ..beta tu sun raha hai na"

Ansh growled but kept quiet. Ved hurriedly went down to all everyone, pandit ji especially.

But Davansh was fully awake. Ansh went to his window which was on 24th floor of his lavish building. He stood on the window surface and bended like a beast would do . Davansh was trying to smell something restlessly. But nothing happened.
"I will find you" he roared.

I hope it was not too crap. I tried imaging all supernatural. πŸ˜ƒ

Index-

Prologue - Page 1

Chapter 1 - Page 2

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Chapter 3 - Page 4

Chapter 4 - Page 5

Chapter 5 - Page 7

Chapter 6 - Page 11

Chapter 7 -Page 13

Edited by iamjapi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awsome update dear
like the concept and like this possessive ansh & his davansh side
can't wait to read further
avanthishiv thumbnail
I always wanted to see the possessive side of Davansh 
It was amazing, please do continue soon...
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woh awsome update... Ansh is sensing abt pia... Want to meet her... Ruby is Dayan kya?????... Waiting for next update...
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept and start...continue soon
_Saavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!! Such a wonderful start. Waiting for more!!!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start dear I like possessive ansh.
Keep going

Edited by Bravehearts - 5 years ago
daphnejasmine thumbnail
Excited to see a new piansh story waiting for the next update one request please write bigger chapters it's really good itni choti chapter se Dil nahi baraπŸ˜› please please write bigger ones waiting for your pm
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful prologue. Very interesting. Please continue soon.
iamjapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: triptiray

wow awsome update dear
like the concept and like this possessive ansh & his davansh side
can't wait to read further

Thank you so much..I am thinking the story for the next part..will update soon