Nazar

Piansh ff ~~ Hidden Powers (part 2~ Page 9)

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

A Supernatural love story 

Ansh Rathod, a 21 years old student, studies in Greenwood College. A simple guy who loves his family very much, especially his mother. But he is not a normal person. He has powers that is unknown to even him. On the top of it some evil powers are behind him. Will he be able to defeat these powers?? Will he be able to find his hidden powers?? 

Pia Sharma, a 19 year old girl, bubbly sweet and innocent. But is she really what she seems?? She is the one who has special powers given to her by her birthmark, which is a special sign given to only one person pure and capable enough to carry it. Will Pia show her Hidden Powers?? 

What will happen when these two powers meet?? What will happen when the evil rise again?? Join in their journey to find a love beyond imagination.

Edited by annie2248 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Character Sketch:

Ansh Rathod:

21 years old, Ansh Rathod, is perfect. A perfect son, perfect brother and a perfect student. But there is something imperfect in everyone. And his imperfection is unknown to him. An evil spirit resides in him. He is the first son of a 200 years old daayan (witch), which makes him half-human and half-witch. He is a Davansh. His powers are unknown to him. He loves his family very much, especially his mother, even though she is his adoptive mother. His family is everything to him. Right now he is very happy in his world. But a world can change in just a fraction of a second. And his world is going to change forever. Can he stay sane even in the midst of the evil powers or will he lose himself to his evil half?? Can someone else is destined to be in his life who will save him from himself?? 

Pia Sharma:

A beautiful, bubbly, and a happy go lucky girl. She is what everyone calls a very simple yet alluring personality. Yet, her happiness is just a facade. She is broken. Her father left her and her mother, the reason of which she still doesn't know. Her mother left her when she was just 9 years old. Right now she is living with Guruma, a visually challenged elderly lady, who raised her. She has just one aim in life and that is to find her missing mother. But she is no ordinary girl. She belongs to Rewa Dynasty. A dynasty which is believed to be the saviour of humans from all evils. On top of it she was born with a goddess symbol, which indicates that she herself is an incarnation of a goddess born to destroy every evil power in the world. She is a Daivik. She knows her power very well, but she can't show that power to each and every one. 

Ruby:

A 19 year old girl, she studies in the same college as Ansh. Though she pretends to be a 21st century girl, but she is much more than that. She is a daayan (witch) who eats people's age to stay young and alive. She wants powerful Mohana to arise again and for that she has to marry Ansh, Mohana's firstborn. She pretends to be Ansh's girlfriend in front of his family members. Though she thinks that Mohana is invincible, but she has no idea that there is someone who can fight with Mohana and can defeat her too. 

Mohana:

She was a 200 years old daayan (witch). She lives on black magic. She ate people's age to stay young and alive. She was very powerful. She has a evil power that no one possess. Her power is said to be in her extra long braid. 18 years ago, a lady named Divya and Rathod family burned her alive when she killed Rathod family's youngest son, Mridul Rathod. She married Mridul by enchanting him and had two kids with him. She converted into a stone statue after she was burnt and then she was locked by Divya in a room full of enchanted spells which locked evil powers. Now she is trying to come back by making Ruby marry Ansh. Can she succeed in coming back?? She is eager for revenge. She has casted her evil eye on Rathod family. And now is there anyone who can save Rathod's from ultimate ruin?? 

Shekhar Rathod:

A very big businessman in Mumbai. Loves his family very much. He loves all the children of the family equally. A person who believes in hard work. He is a very practical man. But he understands the power of god because of the weird situations of his life. He never thought that his youngest brother would die so young that too by the hands of a daayan, whom his brother married. He knows what his eldest son is, yet he doesn't know the extent of his powers. He doesn't want his son to be related to a daayan, but he can't do anything else. His son has the blood of a 200 year old witch. He tried to make his life normal and practical amongst the weird happenings of his life. 

Vedashree Rathod:

Shekhar Rathod's wife. She is Ansh's and Kajal's mother, yet she loved all the children equally. Her life resides in her son, Ansh. She lives for him. A perfect mother for Ansh and Kajal. She cares for her children too much. Her family is her biggest strength. A very strong believer of god. She knows about the evil powers which are behind her son, and she knows the remedy of it too, yet she can't do anything right now. She is a beautiful soul whose one and only aim is to remove any danger from her son's life. She had a best friend, Divya, who helped her in binding the daayan Mohana, and she is trying to find her best friend from last 10 years, but it was of no use. Right now she wishes to find the girl who has goddess sign as her birthmark. 

Avinash Rathod:

He is ACP in Special Force. Loves his work very much and is very loyal to his job. Though he is a police officer yet he believes in evil powers to some extent because of whatever happened with his younger brother. He loved his brother yet he could do nothing for saving him. Now Ansh and Kajal are the only links he thinks he has to his dead brother Mridul. He loves his children and Ansh and Kajal very much. His family always comes first for him. 

Chaitali Rathod:

Wife of Avinash Rathod. She is the mother of Rishi and Neha Rathod. She loves all the children of Rathod family very much. She is innocent and simple yet never leave her sister in law's side. She loves her Vedashree Bhabhi very much. Though she fears the daayan, yet she is a firm believer of god and believes in god's power very much.

Mridul Rathod:

Elder son of Avinash and Chaitali Rathod. He tries to look cool and calm and composed, yet he has a jovial personality. He tries to always please his elder brother, Ansh, as he thinks that Ansh is too serious. He loves his brother to death, and his brother is his ideal. He knows he can say anything to his brother and he can share any problem of his with Ansh. He loves to play pranks and always try that his brother never got angry. He doesn't know what Ansh's actual problem is, he just know that something strange happens to Ansh whenever he got angry.  

Rishi Rathod:

Elder son of Avinash and Chaitali Rathod. He tries to look cool and calm and composed, yet he has a jovial personality. He tries to always please his elder brother, Ansh, as he thinks that Ansh is too serious. He loves his brother to death, and his brother is his ideal. He knows he can say anything to his brother and he can share any problem of his with Ansh. He loves to play pranks and always try that his brother never got angry. He doesn't know what Ansh's actual problem is, he just know that something strange happens to Ansh whenever he got angry.  

Neha Rathod:

Younger sister of Rishi Rathod. She is the daughter of Avinash and Chaitali Rathod. She loves both of her brothers very much, yet she is partial towards Ansh. She knows Ansh is a very serious personality and there is something different about Ansh, yet she loves the fact that he is so protective and lovable towards whole family. She just hoped that only a genuine girl will come in his life. She hates Ruby with a passion, cause she feels that Ruby is just a nuisance. She loves her family very much. 

Kajal Rathod:

Younger sister of Ansh, she is the daughter of Shekhar and Vedashree Rathod. She loves her family very much. She is a patient of Asthma so she can't handle too much physical activities. Her family is her lifeline and she can do anything for her family. She knows something strange is going on in her family yet she has no idea what's actually wrong with her family. She feels protected whenever Ansh is near her and she relies on Ansh too much. 

Nishant Sharma:

He is the principal of one of the most Elite colleges in Mumbai. In front of everyone he is a strict and rude professor, but his reality is as different from the facade as day and night. He knows black magic and how to destroy it. He recognizes and can feel evil powers. He is the only patriarch member of Rewa Dynasty alive in the whole continent.  He is a daayan (witch) hunter. 10 years ago, he told his wife to go and help a family in Kanpur, but his wife took his first born daughter with her, and now he doesn't know where they both are. He has a doubt that they both are not alive anymore, afterall they both went to Kanpur to fight with a 200 years old witch. He had heard that the witch was bounded by some family 10 years ago. Now, he has a daughter, Saavi, whom he loves very much, but in his heart he knows that his elder daughter was more powerful.

Divya Sharma:

Wife of Nishant Sharma, she belongs to Rewa Dynasty by marriage, and thereby taking an oath to protect innocent human beings from evil forces. She left her husband and her younger daughter to fight with the most powerful daayan, i.e. Mohana, and trapped Mohana with the help of Rathods. She left her daughter in the care of Guruma and left the city. Now no one knows where she is and what happened to her.

Saavi Sharma:

Younger daughter of Nishant and Divya. In front of everyone she is a sweet and docile girl, but she is a fighter by heart. She is getting trained to be a daayan (witch) huntress. From childhood, she had been learning the arts to destroy evil powers. She can feel those powers but her father always says that she is too impulsive to take full control on the actions. She knows she had an elder sister and had always wished to meet her some day. But in her heart she accepted the fact that may be her elder sister and mother is not alive. 

Guruma:

A visually handicapped lady who resides in Bandaap, a small town in Kanpur. She lives in a hermitage near a temple. She is called Guruma as she is the head of that temple trust. She is a devotee of goddess Durga. She took care of Pia from last 10 years. She loves and cares for Pia very much. She knows how much pain that beautiful girl hides in her heart. She prays for her every single day. She knows who Pia is and she had already trained Pia for the upcoming battle that girl has to fight. She knows what was told at the time of Pia's birth. That's why Divya left her daughter here in her care. 

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Prologue:

Hey guys!! I am starting a new story on my current favorite show 'Nazar'. I am loving this show right now. All the characters belong to this show though story may be somewhat different and I may add something from my side too. 

Do tell me if you like the story. Love you all. Have fun!!

***************************************************************************************

~Bandaap, Kanpur, 1997~

Guruma's POV:

I frowned at the woman in front of me . How can any mother leave her child and that too alone. I know she loves her daughter too much. Then why is she leaving her here. Though I can't see anything but I can feel her anxiety. Her sobbing sound is not too low to detect. I know something is wrong with her. But what?? 

Guruma: Divya are you sure you want to leave Pia here??

I asked her trying to hear or feel anything by touching her shoulder. It is difficult being blind, but this way I can feel people's distress much easier. I think this is god's way of making sure I don't misuse my powers. 

Divya: Guruma, you are the only one who can train her for the future.

Divya said in a distressed tone. I can clearly hear the strain in her voice. She is too stressed. What had happened with her?? And why does she want me to train Pia?? She can do that pretty well too. I know she tries to help people by binding evil powers. It is not in our hand to kill them. We cannot kill the evil but we can send them to the place where they belong. And that's what she does. I am sure she has came across something real powerful that's why she wants me to train Pia. And what about future?? What future is she talking about for which Pia has to be trained?? 

Guruma: What future are you talking about Divya?? And you are trained too. You can train her too.

I said to her confused. She took a deep breath and I can feel her tension in her stiff posture which I know as I am touching her shoulder. 

Divya: No Guruma. I can't. She is in this world for something very big. Something that will be starting today. 

Divya said in a strange determination in her voice. What is going on here?? What is Divya going to do?? For the first time I am feeling a strange fear in my heart. I have to know the full truth. 

Guruma: Tell me the truth Divya.

I asked her in a stern tone. She took a deep breath and suddenly she straighten up. I know she is trying to toughen herself up for the coming situation. But what is the coming situation?? 

Divya: Fine. Pia is destined to be a protector and guide of someone very powerful. A power which when unleashed can destroy this whole world. Pia is the only girl who can guide that power and that power will always be drawn towards her. In other words, they both are soulmates, and they will acknowledge each other's presence immediately. But...

She started telling me about her little girl and I felt a strange feeling taking root in my heart. About which power is she talking about?? And soulmates?? At this age and time?? Is it even possible?? And why did she stop?? 

Guruma: But what Divya??

I asked her somewhat apprehensively. If that power and Pia can recognise each other then what's the need to train Pia?? 

Divya: But evil powers will be powerful and will be around them. She has to be aware, and well trained. I can't train her to that extent. 

She said proving my fears right. I have to train her to the extreme extent. But that extent can be decided by one's own power. What is Pia's own powers?? And why does Pia has to guide or protect someone?? If the power will be strong then why can't that power protect himself?? Suddenly a question takes root in my mind. I know protectors and guides are extremely powerful and rare, at least now. Then how can Pia have been given this duty?? Who is Pia?? 

Guruma: I don't understand why Pia has to guide and protect someone?? Who is she Divya??

I asked her taking deep breaths to calm myself. I can feel Divya's nervousness. I know something big is coming my way. 

Divya: She belongs to Rewa Dynasty guruma, and she is a Daivik.

I took a deep breath in shock hearing what she said. A Daivik, that too of Rewa Dynasty. 

Guruma: WHAT!!

I shouted feeling the shock of such a crucial news. This girl is special, very special. And if she is born then the person whom she had to guard must be very very important. Rewa Dynasty was always filled with the persons who were saviors. They always fight to protect people from evil powers. They all are very powerful. Even this lady in front of me has some powers, I can feel it. May be because she is married to the man who belongs to Rewa Dynasty. And this dynasty never produced any Daivik before. Daivik, is said to be the incarnation of goddess Durga, the most powerful goddess, in human form. Rewa Dynasty itself signifies immense strength, and to be a Daivik from this dynasty means a very big thing. 

Divya: Yes Guruma. 

Divya said with a defeated sigh. She is putting a very big responsibility on my shoulders. 

Guruma: Why didn't you tell that to me before?? A Daivik?? Strange!! 

I thought thinking about previous incidents when a Daivik was born. Birth of a Daivik is not a common incident. It happens rarely. They only came when the evil power reaches at their peak. And they always came to finish them off. Which power is so much evil that a Daivik has to take birth in this earth??

Divya: What is strange Guruma??

Divya asked in a tensed tone. 

Guruma: That evil power must be very powerful if a Daivik has to come in this world to finish her off.

I said in a calm voice. And to take birth in Rewa Dynasty?? Pia is much more powerful than any of her predecessors. 

Divya: No Guruma. My daughter is not here to fight with an evil force. She is here to protect the one who can fight those powers. 

Divya said in a determined tone. But I know her knowledge about these forces are somewhat lacking. Daivik doesn't just do protection. They fight. They always do. Yes, they are protectors, but they are fighters too. And very powerful ones. Also Rewa Dynasty is famous for their powers to protect humans from evil forces, yet they are fierce fighters too. And to have both the things in her, Pia would be a fighter. But who is her soulmate?? A person who will be more strong than Pia?? It is almost impossible. How can someone outdone the powers Pia have?? 

Guruma: Who is he??

I asked Divya confused. 

Divya: I don't know. I just know one thing, he won't be any normal person.

She said sighing as if she is tired. He has to be a human if he is Pia's soulmate. And how can any human be more powerful than Pia?? But whoever he is, he will be important. That much I know. 

Guruma: I know. Don't worry. I will protect and train your daughter till my last breath or till she met her destiny, whichever happened first.

I told her smiling somewhat and I felt her relax too. 

Divya: Thank you Guruma.

She said hugging me tightly. I stroked her hairs.

Guruma: Take care Divya.

I told her softly. I don't want her to take unwanted risks. 

Divya: Hmm.

She hummed in response. 

***********************************************************************************************

Divya's POV:

I looked at the lady infront of me with tears in my eyes. I don't know if I can meet her again or not. I know its difficult to leave my baby here, but it is important for her future. I got to know about her powers when I took her to my family priest for blessings. He told me that Pia is destined to meet someone who will solely be hers. A person who will be very powerful. Powerful enough to be Pia's soulmate. I came out of my thoughts hearing my baby's voice.

Pia: Maa?? 

I turned around only to see my baby looking at me with her beautiful eyes. 

I can't believe this girl had to endure the forces I am fighting. In fact I know her battle will be more difficult than me. But at least she is a born fighter. I came in this family by marriage but I learnt what my husband does. But this girl of mine has powers unknown to anyone. 

Divya: Pia!! My baby. Come here.

I sat down on my knees and opened my arms for her. She ran to me and hugged me tightly with her small hands. I hugged her tightly closing my eyes. I let my tears flow knowing I will not be meeting her any time soon. 

Pia: Maa!! Where are we going now??

She asked looking at me smiling softly. I wiped my tears taking a deep breath. I can't tell her the truth. 

Divya: Nowhere. I am just going to do some work. Then I will come to take you back. Till then you have to live here with Guruma.

I said to her indicating towards Guruma. She turned back and smiled looking at Guruma. This girl of mine is very sweet. She loves everyone and everyone loves her. 

Pia: For how much time Maa??

She asked looking at me somewhat frowning. I got up and smiled at her softly. She doesn't need to know that I am not going to meet her till she is 19 years old. She has to learn each and everything about her future life. She has to train to fulfill the level of responsibility that has been given to her. 

Divya: Just some days. I promise I will be back soon.

I said to her cupping her face and kissing her forehead softly. 

Pia: Promise??

She said extending her small hands toward me. I am sorry my princess, I am giving you a fake promise. But I promise I will always work for your welfare. 

Divya: Promise!!

I put my hand on her small hands and she grinned then ran to Guruma. 

Divya: Take care of her Guruma.

I said wiping my tears. Pia waved her hand at me and I felt fresh tears leaking from my eyes. I know what I am going to do is dangerous, and I have to leave this country once I finish my work here. I don't want Mohana to know who my family is. I know she will be back, but for now it is time that she leave this world. Till she came back, there were warriors enough to fight her, but till then she has to stay at rest. 

Guruma: With my life.

Guruma said putting her hands on Pia's shoulders and I waved back to Pia. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we all came out from the room we locked Mohana after she became a stone. I put her stoned body in a glass casket and her cut braid in another glass casket so that her braid can't be together with that body. I put the enchantment spells on the door and lock of the room. I know she can't break free from here without any help. 

Vedashree: Thank you Divya!! We will never forget what you did for us.

Vedashree said grabbing both of my hands. I sighed feeling somewhat relaxed. 

Divya: No need. You are my best friend.

I said hugging her and I felt tears coming to my eyes when I remembered my little girl. Suddenly I heard two soft voices. 

Ansh & Kajal: Mumma?? Papa??

I turned around only to see a boy and a girl hugging each other and looking at us crying. 

I took a deep breath feeling the change in air. These children are not normal. They are a daayan's children. They are Mohana's children. I can feel the dormant power in Ansh. In his time he will be powerful. Is it possible that he is the one whom Pia is destined to protect?? 

Vedashree: Come here!!

Vedashree said sitting down on her knees and opened her arms for the children. The girl came to her running and hugged her tightly crying. But the boy stood there as if he can't understand what to do. 

I went towards him and sat on my knees in front of him. He looked at me with the big eyes of him. So much innocence yet I can feel something very powerful is sleeping inside him. 

Divya: Ansh why are you crying??

I asked him softly. He looked at me as if trying to find out if I meant any harm or not. He relaxed after sometime looking at me intently. He is a shy boy yet he looks very mature for his age. 

Ansh: Everyone is crying. And I can't see Mumma and Papa. 

He said in a soft voice and then looked down as if I will punish him. Big tears are there in his eyes. Vedashree sat beside me and hugged the boy tightly. At first Ansh didn't react but then hugged her too and started crying very much. 

Vedashree: I am your Maa from now on. 

Vedashree said caressing both the children's hairs. 

Kajal: But you are Badi Ma.

That little girl asked with an innocence that stole my heart. Why does they have to be Mohana's children?? 

Vedashree: No. I am your Maa. 

She said to both of them sweetly. Ansh looked at Vedashree with a serious expression. 

Ansh: Where is Mumma??

He asked looking at me softly, as if he knew I am responsible for his mother's disappearance. 

Divya: Your Mumma is not good. She killed your Papa. So we had to punish her.

I told him knowing very well that he is aware of the evilness of his mother. Though he is a quiet boy but I can see he is very observing. I heard Vedashree gasp and Ansh looked down with a sad face.

Vedashree: What happened??

Vedashree asked putting her finger at Ansh's chin and made him look at her softly. 

Ansh: She never talked to us.

He said in a soft voice. It is actually good that Mohana never talked to these children, otherwise she would have killed these pure souls too. I saw Ansh flinch as if he is remembering something bad. 

Divya: Did she say something to you??

I asked him soflty and he looked down sadly. 

Ansh: Hmm.

He nodded after sometime. I looked at Vedashree and she looked at me tensed. 

Vedashree: What??

Vedashree asked in a soft voice. 

Ansh: Keep quiet always.

Ansh said keeping his finger on his lips. Shit!! Mohana didn't kill these children because she didn't want to. That means she was planning to use them for a bigger reason. 

Vedashree: I am your maa and I will not tell you to keep quiet.

Vedashree said stroking Ansh's hair softly. I know in Vedashree, these children got a perfect mother. She is what these children want and need. Vedashree will keep them on the good side always. She will teach them to believe in god. These children are in perfect hands. 

Ansh: Promise??

Ansh asked looking at Vedashree hopefully. He is a beautiful child. 

Vedashree: Promise.

Vedashree said kissing his both cheeks. He looked at Vedashree for sometime as if assessing that if she is deserving or not. Something is going on in his brain. But what??

Ansh: Maa!!

He called Vedashree softly and I gasp looking at the happiness in his eyes. I know unknowingly his powerful side has accepted Vedashree as his mother too. And this is something really wonderful. 

Divya: Vedashree!! I have to go now. But take care of this boy.

I told her stroking Ansh's hair. He looked at me for sometime and then smiled nodding. I smiled looking at him. I know he can feel the connection unconsciously. I feel as if he will be related to me somewhat. When and how that we have to find out. 

Vedashree: I know he is special. 

Vedashree said looking at me smiling softly. I don't know why but I feel as if he is the power which we all have to protect till Pia meets him. I can feel too much dormant power in him. He is not an ordinary person. 

Divya: Hmm. He is very important for us. Take care of him. And this sweetheart too.

I said caressing Kajal's cheeks too. Though she won't be as powerful as Ansh but still she will have some perks of being a 200 old daayan's daughter. Kajal will be an entirely different concept too, as no secondborn of a daayan remains alive. The daayan doesn't keep them alive, and if Kajal is alive that means either Kajal has some powers or Mohana actually liked Mridul and kept Kajal as his memoir. 

Kajal: Mummy!!

Kajal looked at Vedashree grinning and hugged her legs. 

Kajal: Bye!!

She waved her hands at me and I remembered my baby girl. My eyes watered feeling the heaviness in my chest. I felt a tug at my saree. I looked down to see Ansh looking at me tensed. I bend down to his level and he wiped my tears. Then he pulled my lips till I smiled. Then he kissed both my cheeks softly. I kissed his forehead and pushed him towards Vedashree. I have an idea why Ansh is feeling so attached to me. I am Pia's mother, and he can feel her through me. 

Vedashree: Take care Divya. And thank you again.

Vedashree looked at me in gratitude. I shook my head in no and smiled at her. I just hope she can handle Ansh when time comes. 

Divya: Its okay.

I nodded at her and left from there. Now the next step will be to leave this country for next 10 years. I just hope I can stay alive to see these beautiful children all grown up and powerful. 

***********************************************************************************************

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh... Finally a story on PiAnsh... Am so happy... Very apt description of everyone. ..waiting eagerly for the story to begin... 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the CS and the prologue. You write so well
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Double post sorryEdited by -indulekha- - 5 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start.
When I let my mind wander along Nazar, I imagined something not too different along the thoughts of the powerful force and the protector. But I thought along the usual idea of the male being the protector. 
Your idea is great. Would love to read about Pia, the protector
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: -indulekha-

Nice start.

When I let my mind wander along Nazar, I imagined something not too different along the thoughts of the powerful force and the protector. But I thought along the usual idea of the male being the protector. 
Your idea is great. Would love to read about Pia, the protector

Exactly whenever we talk about a protector normally it is a male,  but for a change I liked the idea of Pia being a protector here. Also she won't be a normal protector as she belongs to a family which has always been a warrior. 
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

Loved the CS and the prologue. You write so well

Thank you ðŸ˜³
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...loved it. Plz continue