AASHIQ NEW MANEET FF UPDATED PART 37 @ P.N.115 @ 14/1/2020 - Page 47

Posted: 4 years ago

Great part. They got so close to each other. But geet realized how much far they went .maan's behavior was very hurtful for geet. Maan decided to give her space. Waiting for next dear

Wonderful update. Full of maaneet moments and I loved it. Hot and passionate too. Maan cannot stay away from geet and geet is too shy for his moves. Maan cannot bare the distance or geet's no and on the other hand geet is also getting attracted towards him and does want to be close to him but is too shy and scared and also confused with her own feelings for maan. Seeing geet in tears maan first gets angry but then controls himself as he cannot see her in tears and gives her the much deserved space which geet takes otherwise. Hope there won't be any misunderstanding between them because the twist seems a bit scary. Because maan's temper and ego and geet's shyness and confused mind, doesn't go well with each other. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

Very nice

Thanks for pm

No mis understanding  in next part pz

Geet is do confused. On one hand she wants him but in the other is afraid to go further. Glad maan did not push her. But she has misunderstood him

Fabulous Chapter 

The good thing about Maan , he knows when to control himself 

and when he realizes that Geet is uncomfortable he feels at the same

time that his act of love might look like he is forcing her 

and he certainly does not want to feel that way .

though Geet enjoyed herself with Maan but she also was aware not to cross

any limit .

this makes matters a bit complicating because Maan is possessive and at the same 

time he wants Geet her denial angers him yet just for her he tries and calm himself 

maan tried to get closer but suddenly geet felt uncomfortable. sad that without understanding that maan became rude to her.good that maan realized his mistake n tried to calm her.good that he decided to give her space

Maan is desperate  fr geet geet is little sacred from his passion 

But whis geet ashiq waiting 

Superb update dearie. Loved their passionate moments…But why is their relationship so complicated? Is it because of who they are in their respective careers? Geet needs some time and space to move on with Maan when it comes to consummating their love for one another…As much as it hurts Maan he understands and gives in knowing that his sudden move made Geet feel terrible…Geet is unlike other girls…I cant wait for Maan & Geet to unite as a couple in front of the whole world to see…And live their lives to the fullest with all of their love:):):)

Yippee! I found another one of your stories, I feel like geet & want to do a little Bhangra ☺️. 

I just read part 1 & 2. So geet is a celebrity & maan is obsessed with her. His obsession seems a little scary right now, kind of stalkerish. 

Can't wait to keep reading

Thank you

I am already on part 9 & this story is very intriguing !  Geet keeps dreaming & fantasizing about maan, that she thinks it is real & gets carried away. She actually questions herself is it a dream or is it real? Maan on the other hand is obsessed with her that he beat up her co- star. That is a little scary.  Very well written, you can feel their emotions through your writing!