Posted: 8 years ago

Like how Ipkknd had 3 banner so here also presenting IPKKND Relive
"Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein".

[ Banner Credit : Appy 😳]

[Banner By Aisha 😳]

3rd Banner will be uploaded when the Contract Marriage Ends. ðŸ˜³

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein
The New BeginningOf Arnav Khushi

Theme : Dark, Intense, Mystery , Love Story. 

(18+ ) Some Scenes include 18+ scenes 

TEASER

Khushi : I will keep my identity towards myself.Never will let my daughters know who am I actually. My new name Meera Mehra is only my identity now.

Arnav : You will always be my enemy dammit.What you have done to me,I will never forget! .You are the reason for me to loose my happiness .You are the reason my son is without a mother . I hate you Khushi.

Faasle Milon Ke Hai Dono Hai Alag Disha.
Kabhi yeh mil paayenge nahi kisiko hai pata.
Nahi kisiko hai pata
Tuhi bata mere maula
Tuhi bata mere maula.

VM 

By me

Credit : Cecilia Khang

NOTE : This is my first FF comprising of the same scenes of Arnav Khushi , but with new feelings and situations (meaning same scenes from the show but a different style  of seeing their scenes from Episode 1 to the last episode. The kids are teenagers who want their parents to get back together.

For every ipkkndian who wants a retelecast that too in Hindi(as its all ready retelecast in many languages but we want it) in  Star Plus or a continuation of the story .This FF is dedicated to them.

Hope you like it.

Scroll Down for Character Sketch and Index of the Story 

Edited by -Dellz- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Character Sketch

Barun Sobti

Name : Barun Sobti as  Arnav Singh Raizada(ASR , Age : 37,Arrogant Rich Suave Business Tycoon rulling Delhi and Lucknow and the whole world under him.He is the eldest son of Manohar and Manorama (this truth is revealed in Episode 32)

Sanaya Irani

Name : Sanaya Sehgal as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada/Meera Mehra , Age : 32.Sweet,Bubbly, Bold Khushi is a wife of the great ASR , she is being separated with him for a reason.

Kunwar Amarjeet Singh

Name : Kunwar Amarjeet Singh as 20 year old Aarav Singh Raizada

Shivshakti Sachdev

Name : Shivshakti Sachdev as 15 year old Arshi & Arhi Mehra / Raizada - Arnav and Khushi's twin daughters

15 year old Aara Singh Raizada / Arushi Manohar Jha - Arnav and Tara's illegitimate daughter.

Name : Vrinda Dawda as Ruhi Bhalla/Singh Raizada .Age : 19.[Aarav's GF/Wife]

Name : Abhaas Metha as Shyam Manohar Jha (Villain 1

Name : Madhura Naik as Sheetal Kapoor/Manohar Jha (Arnav's Ex -Girlfriend,Dhruv's ex live in relationship partner ,now married to Shyam after his divorce to Anjali) (Villian 2)

Name : Swati Chitnis as Subhadra Malik/Manohar Jha (Daadi)/now Shyam's grandmother(Villian 3)

Name : Krystle Dsouza as Tara Kumari Gupta/Manohar Jha/Shekhawat/Singh Raizada, Age : 30 (She is Shashi and Garima's biological daughter who is been kept away from them due to a reason , Arnav's ex girlfriend,married to Karan Shekhawat /Singh Raizada.

Name : Sana Khan as Lavanya Nandkishore Singh Raizada(Married to Nk(Nandkishore) and she was Ex-Girlfriend of Arnav).

Name : Daljeet Kaur as Anjali Malik / Manohar Jha/Sharma

Name : Karan Tacker as Rahul Sharma (Anjali's new husband) 

Name : Karan Sharma as Karan Shekhawat/Dhruv Singh Raizada,Nk's twin bro, face changed after plastic surgery due to an accident ,Sheetal's ex live in relationship partner ,Tara's husband and also Nk has named his  son Dhruv after him. 

Name : Shakti Arora as Harsh Mehra, Khushi's saviour, Arhi and Arshi's foster father. 

Name : Aashish Sharma as Veer Mehra, Harsh's brother and Nirmala's husband. 

Name : Ankita Sharma as Nirmala Mehra, Arnav'ex fiance, Veer's wife , NGO owner & Brothel owner (Villain 4)

Name : Aditi Bhatia as  Pihu Mehra/Bhalla,kidnapped daughter of Nirmala and Pihu is the sister of Ruhi Bhalla .

Further Cast will be introduce during the story .

INDEX for the story

Episode 1 : The first meet pg 1
 Episode 2 : The First Encounter pg 4
Episode 3 : The Dargah Meet Pg 7
Episode 4 : The Roadside Meet Pg 11
Episode 5 : The Challenge Pg 18
Episode 6 : The Fall  Pg 21
Epiosde 7 : The First Rabba Ve (Photoshoot sequence)Pg 23
Episode 8 : Rakshabandhan Special Pg 27
Episode 9 : The Building  Fall Pg 35
Episode  10 : Teej and Sindhoor Fall Pg 40
Episode 11 : First Date & Rain Kiss Pg 44
Episode 12 : Engagement and Diwali Almost Kiss Pg 47
Episode 13 : Mehendi & Arnav's cheek kiss on Pg  50
Episode 14 : Haldi Scene On Pg 59
Episode 15 : Sangeet Special Pg  66
Episode 16 : The Contract Marriage Pg  73
Episode 17 : Secrets Revealed Pg  83
Episode 18 : Grah Pravesh Pg  90

Edited by -Dellz- - 5 years ago
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting characters ðŸ˜Š
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

[ Banner Credit : Appy ]

Episode 1

15 years later

The camera zooms showing the beauty of Lucknow known for its tradition(tehzeeb) and the camera zooms on showing the small villa where there is a wedding going on.Khushi is on the phone talking to her daughters, who are twins.

Khushi/Meera : "Arhi,please handle everything ohk baby and take care of Arshi and no fighting ok.Yes ok I will come by then.Don't open the door for strangers ok.Love you Arshi Arhi.Bye"... "

Arre Meera bitiya,who was it dear and is the jalebi and laddos done" says a voice of aunt of the bride.

Meera : Yes! Yes! Aunty, the laddos and jalebis are done, just a few more are left.Well aunty my kids were calling me home as they have some work so  after finishing my work I will leave aunty.Sorry for not staying back.

Aunt : Meera bitiya,how many kids do you have ? and where is your husband and why are you not wearing magalsutra and sindhoor?

Meera : (Khushi thinks about her Arnavji and Aarav  and her real identity that she left in Delhi and came back to her native place Lucknow where her Arnavji's mansion was before and her and Arnav's first meetings here, she wipes her tears and becomes bold) I am a widow and have 2 daughters only and this is my family.

In Meera's Flat

Arhi and Arshi Mehra,the twins were busy watching Salman Khan's new movie Bhajrangi Bhaijaan and wanted to finish watching it before their mom knows they are watching their mom's fav actor's movie. As she is crazy over Salman.

Arshi : Arhi Di,See what I found from Mom's locker, her modeling pics,she looks so beautiful as she was before.I guess, we should bring mom on the ramp walk right and that too with her new lehenga

Arhi : But Arshi,mom will come to know about us working as a part time job as a designer as to whom we give designs to AR designs .She will not let us work anymore and that too she won't tolerate us seeing us as a designer as she hates modeling and designing because of her past and plus she didn't even tells us about who is our dad and where is our family.

Arshi : Arhi Di,Don't worry .I will handle mom.(with a wink)

In Sheeshmahal(Lucknow)

A Helicopter lands on the ground and 2 men come out in heroistic  entry with attitude, style and class with Raymond suiting of 3 piece suit and a classy and sexy looking Ray Ban glasses .Girls drooling on   them  specially the reporters as ASR and junior ASR pass by them and click pictures and wait for them to give autographs .

They enter into Sheeshmahal and Akash and Samrat(Akash's 15 year old son) follows the ASR and Jr.ASR and Akash says to Samrat.

Akash : Samrat learn something from your elder cousin brother Aarav who in 20 years  and is working as a business tycoon and still continuing his college and listen go with him everywhere ok.(Samrat nods his head saying yes). Bhai,today's fashion event is being held in the ground right there  the arrangement is being done .Hope you like it Bhai.

Nk : Nanav mere bhai,Akash is saying right,by the way yeh dhamaal wala arrangement kiya hai by our kids  specially Dhruv mera  bher .

Arnav : Nk how many times do I need to tell you call me "Arnav" not "Nanav" or call me "ASR" its better and its not "Dhamaal" its "Kamaal" and its not "Bher" its "Sher".15 years have become still there is no change in your Hindi  dammit.And the arrangement even Samrat has done a good helping hand and even Pari (Akash's daughter) and Roshini (Anjali's daughter) who in  very small age who are just 13 and 14 year old's have helped their brother's.Well anyways let's get inside .

Dealer Malik: The Sheeshmahal's owners are where,I guess they have come back for the Fashion Event  !!
Aarav : Its me Aarav Singh Raizada.Well why is the deal being done.
Dealer : I guess you are Arnav's son right .Thats why he has made the mansion on your name .

"Yes,Chacha " says with a husky voice Arnav entering and starting the convo .
Dealer : Arnav bitwa , please give me at least some share in this Mansion property .I am your uncle right .
Aarav : Dad, what share property? And how is he your uncle ?
Arnav : Its none of your business Aarav .Well Chacha like I said earlier,you are not worth of being a share holder of this mansion and as I am the company's head of AR designes ,I have to attend my event .Sorry and security guards show him the way to the exit .I don't have any connection with him .
Arnav leaves with attitude and pride and says "Mein oousolo ka paka hoon aur pessa hi mere liye sab kuch hai"(I am good with my rules and for me money is everything ).
Aarav smriks and says in his mind "Dad,I will bring the change in you with the storm back again(thinking about his mom) "

In the event

Arnav : Ladies and Gentlemen I welcome to another big event in Lucknow.After 15 years yet this event is still special with its uniqueness .This is my sis Anjali Sharma(married to Rahul Sharma after the divorce with Shyam) and my son Aarav Singh Raizada .Arnav hands over the mike to Aarav.
Aarav : Welcome to this magnificent event Ladies and Gentleman.I am your host and dost and my dad and 2 uncles Akash and Nk are the judges of this event and my aunt Anjali is the chief guest .So let's give a huge round of applause .
Reporter : Waise Jr.ASR,where is your mom ? And Mr.ASR your wife and you had met in this same event right and where is she ?
Arnav : I don't care a damn of your stupid questions regarding my personal life ! This is a event please ask questions regarding events ! Aarav go ahead with the event .

In Meera's Flat

Meera comes in and says "Today,was just a tiring day .Waise why you guys call me so soon ? Nicely I could have enjoyed the event and have you finished studying girls ? (Khushi removing her bangles and changing on to night dress)"

Arshi : Mom,now its just 7:00 pm .Mom please come with us to an event .Mom no excuses and wear this lehenga .I know you have not worn this for a long time i guess and its still brand new.
Meera : Please Arshi baby, I don't want to wear this lehenga .(Khushi thinks that this same lehenga she wore on that day when she met Arnav)
Arhi : Mom,please come na . For me at least (Arshi making that puppy face and similar one Arshi does .)
Meera : Acha baba, I will wear but Arhi I feel you are following into Arshi's traits.
Arshi : Mom,she is my sis and she should do so.(they both hug Meera cutely).

In Fashion Show

Meera feels something strange as if her heart is ready to blast .Her heart is beating "Dhak Dhak"  in her chest.

Meera : Hey Devi Maiya, what's happening to me ? I feel like as if I can feel and sense him . No he can't be here and this area .Hey Devi Maiya,Sheeshmahal and fashion show.

Arshi and Arhi : Mom come here ,I will introduce you to my friends .
Meera : But babies , this is a fashion show not a birthday party.
Arshi & Arhi : Mom come here na

Meera : Where are you taking me girls ..ahh

Arshi and Arhi pushes her towards the stage and Meera feeling ashamed facing the audience and she gets reminded when she first ramped walked on this same place and her feet trembled and she gulped down her breathe and then calmed down .She removed her fear of ramp walking on this stage and remembered her Mrs. India Contest in Delhi where she ramped walked .The old Khushi came back into Meera and she took a first step and posed like a model putting her head straight .Attitude ,beauty, elegance glittering on her face as she walked the ramp and posed she seen her husband and her son which gave her peace smile on her face which she didn't get from 15 years but then she got bold and didn't stare at them and looked at the audience .
But her duppata which made her slip when she first met him again became her stoppage and she again fell on to her husband arms
The reporters were taking the full coverage .For a moment , Arnav was shocked and angry though he got relived seeing her and that beauty of hers which makes him drool also went away when the past reminded him about Khushi leaving him and going, he pressed her tight and she was feeling the pain and suppressing it.
Aarav is shocked and stunned seeing his mom and making that Big O shape mouth moment and saying
"Mom you ".
Arshi and Arhi giggled as they are happy seeing their mom in a big hottie industrialist arms.

Episode Ends.

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing update 
I liked the arshi arhi part
Whole chapter was Beautifully penned down
Continue soon
and thanks for the PM
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow superb story
Loved it

Very entertaining

Excited for next
Love u
Keep smiling
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congo for new story
nice teaser
loved the CS

Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start waiting for arnav reaction on his daugther
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing start loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.