Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This ff reflects the pain kkg went thru...BUT PLS DONT LET KKG FORGIV HIM EASILYY...I WANT HIM TO UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF HER PAIN
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!

It's completely fine. Take your time!

Will be awaiting your update!

vrinda725 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
add me to the pm list...
i read all .. nd will be glad to read further! :D
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat a wonderful story...

plz pm me
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Alicia2001, s0n00smi, vampire_amy, indy12, zuaireah, chocolatefreak1,  - THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

minnie me - yes, you are definitely right... and ayesha has actually been doing that for two years now. She picked herself up, built the boutique and literally is the most wanted designer in Pune - its her way of saying "in your face". Except, when she saw Nayan everything sort of crashed... and it happens, because no matter how much he used her, she truly loved him. So, she blanked and kinda went in a downward spiral. BUT, she will pick herself up again. Trust me!

orchidpurple - thanks OP! The last line is honestly one of the reasons i created this whole FF... it came to me so randomly, and the idea of it just stuck! 😉

esmeralda111 - Thanks hun! I completely understand what you mean about pain... Life is nothing but obstacles. I never denied it myself, and tried to accept it... and i find accepting it is the only way to move on. And thats what i show in most of my characters. 

Pari93.9 - Thanks so much hun! It means alot for me to know that i can bring a character to life! 🤗

laksh65, seeta_naips, mandu, Anjinie, bhaktiii, aamirkhanfan, Arshifan4life, Aisha - Thank you!!

hiahmed - i loved the way you summarized every character in the story. And yes, Khushi is always khushi. I find that im wayy too attached to her! 😆

ashred12 - she might... but thats IF she goes with arnav! 😆

arnavbarun - interesting outlook... ayesha definitely makes Khushi realize alot of things, whether she means to or not. and as you said, she might just make our sanka devi change her mind! 

shagun05 - Thanks hun! It means a lot to hear such things!

amritafan, zeedia, diyadivya, pavi1, SyedaFaiza, gayatri_y, farheen75, fffan123, lakraj80, zarlislish, 
Sadi, Tintin, Rhysenn, deep5128 - Thanks!! 

Nici0306 - arnav honestly was confused about the sudden outburst... he doesn't really have a forte when it comes to women, so he just said things that he hoped would help her feel better. 

Zarahatke - i know i know... i have a bad habit of stopping in bad places, but i just can't help it! 😆 but i will try to continue soon!

aashshhs, Love_SA, memories_im, flowers4u, tigertiger, udaymanyata07, rukuswasthika - Thanks! Will continue soon! 

segad - dw, nayan is as good as dead. And yes, there will more info between the ayesha-anjali similarities in the near future, and will kind of help in understanding what happened to anjali!

MISTIE - thanks! And i added you to the PM list!

adrianne - no, she was talking to God in general... she looks up in to the sky and yells at god for taking her parents. Arnav was just watching her. 😃

archita_59 - i can't believe u picked that out! but yes, you are right. Ayesha and Khushi are pretty similar. And even tho Ayesha pretends to be the might one, she is still a girl at heart. 

tanasha1993 - yupp... nayan is way more disgusting than nina!

ridizzz, satyabaama, princess84, mannat27, kitzdoll, AparnaKrish, sonarajasingh, ipkknd4life, coolsaleha,  Thanks!! 

nareshSV - true... it would have killed arnav if ayesha brought that up. but she was a bit too caught up in her own misery to ask. But she might in the near future! 😉

Devilways - haha... he might. u never know! 

jakhushi - WELCOME! Thanks so much for the comment! 😃

1likeNoOther - WELCOME! I am glad you liked the story... and yes, Im kinda of a Khushi supporter. I felt she deserved the right to keep Arnav on the edge, since he kinda ruined her life. And poojali... well, u did pick up the hints correctly... but I don't want to say anything past that. 😛 Will try to continue soon!

chavvi16 - she will be. Our beloved sanka devi is there for her!

multifaceted - WELCOME! Thanks so much for the wonderful comment and yes, I added you to the PM list!

AbdulloveIPKKND - added to the list!

sowmya18 - Thanks!

luckyarnav - Thanks! Anjali is a whole different issue... it will be cleared soon! 😛

Tulipdulip - WELCOME! And yes, I added you to the PM list!

prshetty - thanks! And i don't want to even begin about the Khushi on the actual show...

swat.g - thanks! And Khushi is still far from forgiving him... 😉

vrinda725 - WELCOME! And i added you the PM list!

Stapleton - added to the list!

-Archi- thumbnail

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATENESS! I never intended to be away for so long, esp since i LIKE the next part!😉😆 Anyway, I finally got around to finishing the next chapter and the verdict is upon you guys!

Comments Pg 91 (above)

Jaane Doh Naa
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Black Beads

Khushi grumbled incoherently as a loud knock echoed through the quiet apartment. She grudgingly got out of bed, surprised to notice the bright sunlight filtering through the windows. She was never the one to sleep past sunrise.

"Uff," she muttered, as her feet dragged themselves to the door. "First, that Laad Governor who manages to annoy me even in my sleep now and second this-"

She stopped short as she caught sight of the very Laad Governor in whose dreams she was caught in for almost the whole night, standing at the door, a newspaper folded in his hands. Even though he made it a habit to see her almost everyday, she still couldn't help but be surprised.

"Er… good morning," he greeted, when she continued to stand in the doorway, almost gaping at him.

Khushi shook her head, trying to snap out of what she was sure to be a dream. To her disappointment, Arnav was still standing at the door when she allowed her eyes to focus once again.

"You won't invite me inside?" he asked, almost amused to see her disbelief.

Not trusting herself to speak, she quickly stepped aside. However, before either of them could say anything, a groggy voice interrupted the silence.

"Who is it?" asked Ayesha, walking into the living room, rubbing her eyes. A robe thrown loosely over her disheleved form, she appeared as if she just arrived from hell. Her eyes, bloodshot and her hair unkempt, it was almost impossible to believe it was the same Ayesha Kapoor, who made everyone tick.

As soon as her eyes fell on the watchful Arnav, however,  she froze on the spot, her insides suddenly turning cold. She averted her eyes as shame spread through her veins as quickly as a fire on wood, eating away the last signs of confidence she gathered before getting out bed a few moments ago.

Arnav turned to Khushi and said, "Why don't you make some tea?"

Khushi appeared puzzled for a brief minute, before nodding and disappearing into the kitchen. It was hard to miss the tension in the air.

Ayesha on the other hand stood in silence, with her head bowed down, waiting for the contempt which was sure to come and like the countless times before, hit her harder than a whiplash. Only it didn't.

Arnav slowly stepped towards her and held out the newspaper he brought with him. Confused and partly curious, she took the paper shakily and almost dropped it in shock, for most of the front page was covered by a photo of Nina and Nayan. The headlines read:

Fall from Glory?

Nina Rathore seems to be in the lime light for all the wrong reasons lately. After a drastic drop in sales this past month, word has spread that her line of clothing is soon going to be scrapped. If this is believed to be true, all we can say is that it wouldn't be the first time that she had to start over. However, the rumour mills this time around churned up a completely different issue.

It is a well known fact that the famous designer has been engaged with her fellow business partner Nayan Dasgupta for a few of years now. Nina has widely acknowledged Nayan's efforts in reviving her company, which faced a rather epic closure only a month after its launch. However, it seems that the couple's recipie for success has been falling a little short of the mark lately, for many companies including AR Designs, with who they shared a very good rapport for three years, have moved on to other designers. While this was believed to be a temporary recession for Nina, quite like the one the stock market experiences, a little birdie late last night, has informed us otherwise.

"We ended our contract with Nina & Co. because we received news of plagiarism," said Aman Mathur, a spokesperson of AR Designs. "Had we known earlier, we would never have even struck a deal with them." It's quite shocking that the acclaimed designer has resorted to such lengths to keep her position in the competitive world of fashion. Following this bold statement, Aman further added that, "This in fact has been happening for quite some time now. We are just glad that we realized  it before we renewed our contract for another year."

This is  not the first time Nina & Co. has been accused of stealing. Ironically, it was in their first ever success party, hosted by AR Designs, that Nayan was unceremoniously slapped by a nameless woman, who disappeared before a further justification could be obtained. Both Nina and Nayan were seen later that night, claiming that entire stunt was an act of publicity to simply snatch their glory. And yet, it somehow doesn't seem to be a stunt anymore. Upon asking if that anonymous person was indeed the one from who Nina and Nayan plagiarised, Aman answered, "I unfortunately cannot reveal their name."

Meanwhile, Nina Rathore denies all of these accusations on her company. "I have no idea what you guys are talking about," she told us early this morning. "If AR Designs are claiming something, then I suggest you go talk to them." While this cutting reply was not unexpected, it nevertheless makes many wonder if the allegations are indeed true. As they say, there isn't any smoke without fire. On the other hand, Arnav Singh Raizada… continued on pg 6.

Ayesha stared at the newspaper in complete disbelief. Her eyes travelled down the narrow columns once again, checking if she was indeed reading the truth. She wordlessly looked up to see a smirk on Arnav's face.

"TEA!" Khushi called.  

Having no other choice, the two made their way to the dining room to see Khushi setting a plate of biscuits on the table.

Upon seeing them approach she said, "Poha is almost done… I thought you might be hungry after…" she paused taking a quick glance at Ayesha, before vanishing into the kitchen once again.

Arnav sat comfortably at the table, pulling the teapot towards himself.

"Let me," Ayesha interjected quietly, her voice rough. The sudden news still drilling a dent in her thoughts, she didn't notice the vigourous shaking of her hands – a token from the numerous shots of vodka the previous night – as she poured the tea into the cup. And just as she was about to hand it to a patient Arnav, her fingers finally gave away and the cup shattered, splashing its contents everywhere.

Ayesha appeared horrified as she saw a brown stain spreading through Arnav's  perfectly ironed white shirt. Her gaze flickered to his, expecting retribution for her carelessness.

Surprisingly, however, he appeared very calm. "Relax," he said, watching her face pale. "It's not the first time this happened... Where is the bathroom?"

Ayesha pointed to the hallway leading to the two bedrooms of the apartment. Smiling at what she assumed to be the incident of the past, he swiftly got up and left.

Khushi turned off the stove and served the poha into a bowl. It was one of Ayesha's favourites and she desperately hoped that the events of the previous nights would be swallowed away with the food.

As she entered the dining room gingerly, she was quick to notice that Ayesha was completely alone. "Where did he go?" she asked, missing the point that the Laad Governor, who she desperately tried to push away until yesterday, seemed to do nothing but occupy her thoughts for most, if not all, of the time.

Ayesha didn't look up to see Khushi. She continued wiping the spilt tea and said, "I dropped the tea on him… So, he went to the bathroom."

Khushi nodded and set the tray on the table. "How-" She froze mid-sentence as she suddenly realized where Arnav was, or rather could be.

"Where did he go?" she repeated, a lot more urgently now. "I mean… which bathroom? Yours or mine?"

Ayesha failed to understand Khushi's panic over the matter, but knew better than to ask. "Probably mine... Why?"

Khushi didn't answer and rushed towards her room, praying that Ayesha's was right. But when did the heavens ever listen to her?

She walked into her bedroom to see Arnav standing infront of her wall-sized cupboard, whose doors were thrown open. Hoping that it was not late, she asked "What are you doing here?"

Arnav turned around upon hearing her voice and that's when she realized that he was shirtless. A towel draped around his neck, he looked absolutely breath taking as small droplets of water streamed down his chest. Khushi's heart soared as she almost felt her hands itching to touch the hard planes of his abdomen. No doubt, he hit the gym atleast twice a week.

"What?" he asked, when she remained dumb-struck at the door.

His voice broke her thoughts as she averted her eyes from his. "Why looking through my room?"

"I was looking for a shirt."

Khushi walked forward past his still figure to the open cupboard and said with her back to him, "Well, I don't have anything that's your size."

"So why don't you tell me where I can find one?"

She didn't answer, and quietly shuffled through a few drawers in the cupboard, her back hiding her hands from view. She frozen upon feeling his breath on the nape of her neck.

"Silence is not an answer Khushi," he whispered in her ear.

Khushi felt a shiver run through her as she felt his presence. Her heartbeat suddenly quickened as small bits of colour flooded her cheeks.

She cleared her throat, hoping he didn't catch her internal turmoil. "I don't know," she answered. "Now can you please go?"

Arnav reluctantly took a step back, but didn't leave the room. Instead, he continued to watch her trying to shield him from seeing what she was doing. It was very pointless, however, for he didn't need to look to know what went on in her mind.

"What are you looking for?" he asked finally.

Khushi stopped her search, but didn't turn to look at him. "Nothing… and how do you know that I am looking for something?"

Arnav laughed. "Why else would open every single shelf?"

"Erm… I'm tidying it up, okay?"

"Oh… So, you are not looking for this?"

Khushi whipped around to see him hold up her mangalsutra, the only remaining symbol of their marriage, slightly swinging in the absent wind.  Her heart sank.

"Why?" he asked, his tone direct. "I thought the marriage meant nothing to you."

"It doesn't. But that's mine."

A line appeared on his forehead as he started searching the locket. "I don't see your name on it," he concluded after a second.

Khushi narrowed her eyes. "It's not funny," she retorted. "Give it back."

Arnav stopped his examination.  "Come and get it," he said, holding out his hand, the mangulsutra resting in his palm.

She seemed to hesitate, no doubt remembering their past encounter, only that time it was her engagement ring.

"What?" he asked. "You don't trust me?"

No!

Her mind wanted to scream out the answer at him, and yet her lips were sealed shut. Seeing her silent form, Arnav began to walk forward, covering the distance he placed between them not too long ago.

Upon feeling her heart race once again, she nervous edged back, until she was pressed right against the cupboard and he was less than a inch from her. She gulped, hoping the thunder of her heart was inaudible.

However, she had a distinct feeling that he could hear it, just like how he heard everything and anything her mind uttered. The smile lingering on his face, he inched forward, his breath gently fanning her face.

"Stop," she said, instinctively placing her hand on his bare chest. She felt a jolt run through her arm, as she felt the smooth muscle under her fingers.

"Not until you tell me why you still have this," he replied, a small grin touching his face.

"Because I just do… I brought it by accident and I just kept it since then… okay?"

"Fine," he said, looking into her eyes. There was no mischief or humour in his eyes, only a seriousness that seemd to touch her somewhere deep.  "Then I will take it back."

"No!" The word slipped from her mouth even before she acknowledged it. "I mean… what will you do with mangulsutra?"

"I gave it you," he reminded. "I made you wear it in the mandir that day… so, now when you are not my wife anymore, I have full rights to take it back. Unless you are telling me…"

He didn't need to finish. Khushi stared at him, struggling to give a reply.

"Your silence tells me everything," he whispered.

Khushi took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. She had no intentions of falling prey to his charms. "But it didn't tell you," she said coldly. "That finding a mangulsutra doesn't mean anything… because a marriage is made on trust, not on a piece of jewellry. So you can take it back, if that convinces you that we really are over Mr. Raizada. That marriage was a contract, which concluded two years ago."

She gave one last look at him and squeezed herself past the cupboard to the door.

"Wait," he called, making her stop in her tracks. He walked up to her and took her hand. "On second thought," he continued, opening her palm and placing the black-beade chain in it. "You should keep it, to remind you that even two years ago, you belonged to me."

Khushi gritted her teeth. "Look Mr. Raizada-"

"I never stopped," he interrupted cheekily and as suddenly as it disappeared, his smile resurfaced.  "And I never will. Now will you give me a shirt to wear or should I find it myself?"

Khushi was appalled at his confidence and more so, irritated at his casualness. "Wait!" she said, when he turned once again to the cupboard. "I will get it!"

She walked to her cupboard and pulled out a large t-shirt she once acquired from a promotional event and handed it to a smiling Arnav. "If it doesn't fit you, then too bad."

Arnav grinned and pulled the shirt over himself, which surprisingly wasn't too tight.

"The door is that way," she said, pointing to the exit. She had no intention to let him meddle through her things once again.

His grin spreading wider, he headed to the living room. "Just so you know," he called over his shoulder. "Whatever it is you are hiding, I will find out!"

And with a small wink, he disappeared out of sight.

"Stupid Laad Governor," she muttered, before carefully burying the mangulsutra deep in the cupboard, along with all the other unsettling things in her life.

Like it? Hate it? Let me know!

Also, I got an overwhelming response for the last part, and I cannot thank you guys enough for it. Ayesha's grief makes sense in my head, but putting it on paper (in this case the laptop) is tough and nothing makes me more happy than knowing that i got the point across and that too well. Love you all! 🤗

Archi

P.S. - Did I mention how glad I am that I made Khushi leave in this story, which (unfortunately) exists only in all our imaginations? I actually watched the whole re-marriage track on the show and was appalled with what happened, especially  the whole tamasha at the mandap! And when finally all that is over, the post-marriage track turns out to be no better... I honestly cannot even begin to explain my feelings. All i can say is that, atleast the CVs have given us two beautiful characters, about who we can fantasize in peace! 

(This was no way meant to bash anyone... It was purely my emotional frustration, which I finally got time to release! 😕)
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
res.

and I think that I saw that it was you birthday today? So Happy Birthday! :D
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally some justice to ayesha...ceasefire between A n A ?
its really ridiculous dat arnav thinks he can just pickup fm wer they left instead of trying to heal d wounds he gave her...
-Archi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

res.

and I think that I saw that it was you birthday today? So Happy Birthday! :D

first? 😲😆

and yes, it is my bday (which is kinda why i decided to update! lol). But, thank so much for the wishes hun! 🤗
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update I hope ayesha doesn't get feelings for Arnav