waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

😍
😍😍😍😍😍
P0K0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Yeeppi,,i'm a ''senior member''πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Present

''...plz open the door...GEET...GEET...PLZ...GEET...''he kept banging the door and sat on the floor...

Maan was acting like a maniac...he needs to see her right now...he needs to feel her...he needs to make himself calm by taking her in his arms...a sudder ran through him...without her...he is nothing now...simply Nothing...

SD was looking at him from far...she was sad first...but now her reaction was...Shocked...Maan is obssessively in love with her...!!!

But geet doesnt love maan...!

God...What have I done...!!!

She looked at maan with blank eyes...maan was sitting in front of the door...helplessness,frustation...and most of all...Obsession was evident in him...

He called nakul and sent him to fetch the keys...

SD was looking at him with blank eyes...when she saw nakul with keys...she got alarmed...and hurriedly came to nakul...took the keys...and went to maan...she stood beside maan...

Maan heard the sound of the keys in SD's hand and got up instantly...

''dijiye...''maan said panting.

SD looked at him carefully...'' If u really love her then u should give her some time alone maan...let her ease a bit...she needs some time alone...with just herslf...''

But all the time maan's eyes were on the keys...then he looked at her...'' I love her ...that's why i wont leave her even for a second...mujhe keys dijiye daadima...''he said getting frustated

''Nehi...aap kyu nehi samajhte ki geet needs some space...u need some space...geet need some space to understand u...to feel for u...and u need space for reducing this posessiveness...I am telling u this cause i want to have a fresh start with her... JUST 4 Days hua hai aap geet ko leke aye hain...iss 4 days mein aap usse sirf 6 hours hi akela chora hain...do u even know how she did that time...??...jaante hain aap..???geet ne puri time windows ke saamne khadi rahi...without drinking even a drop of water...''her words were cut off by maan...

''geet ne mere liye wait kiya...?!!'' maan said happily...astonished...and suddenly got more and more frustated...

''daadima mujhe keys dijiye..mujhe geet ke paas jaana hai...usse..(pst)...mujhe chabiya dijiye...''he said irritated.

SD looked at him...horrrified...I cant let geet suffer at any cost...she made up her mind in a second...

Maan snatched the keys from her...opened the door...entered...SD tried to go in...but maan banged to door shut on her face...

Maan banged the door shut...and the loud noise made geet jumped from her state...

She was sitting on the floor beside the bed...she was crying and got tired and for that she dosed off putting her head on the bed...but the loud sound made her panic...

Maan saw that she got scared of loud noise and this made him more frustated and conserned...he rushed to her...her sat beside her on the floor and engulfed her in his arms...he was constantly caressing and kissing her hair...maan was feeling finally at peace after about 20 minutes...

Maan smiled feeling her in his arms...he cupped her face and kissed all over her face...as if feeling her with his lips...finally giving her a deep kiss on her forehead...he looked at her...lovingly...caressing her face with care...he just totally forgot what geet told him few minutes ago...she is in his arms...that matters the most...

Maan brushed his nose with her's and said..''geet i'm sorry maine tumhe dara dia...promise aisa phirse nehi hoga...tum tired ho na...issi liye nehi travel karna chahti ho...? hai na...?? Lekin samjho na...tumhare paas to koi dress nehi hai...maine to tumhe ek hi kapromein leke aaya...so we have to shop na...accha main designers ko bol dunga ki aaj hi aajaye meri geet ki dresses ke liye...ok..? Now happy...?

Geet was getting stiff in response...she was too tired to protest...and she didnt want any hassel now...protesting means wanting for more...she has understood now...

She said with difficulty with her sweet and meek voice...

''aaj...ne..hi...''and started caressing her forehead...as it was paining badly for crying this much...

Maan was at cloud 7...hearing her clear voice.he smiled at her but noticed her headachace...he worriedly put her on the bed and sat beside her...and started massaging her head...it was soothing...and moreover she was weak...so she drifted to sleep swiftly...but maan didnt stop massaging...he kept doing it for 2 hours till he got a call saying it's 12 and he had a meeting then...maan smiled at her and kissed her forehead...cheecks...jaw...and stopped before her lips...he looked at her pink lips...which was in a pout...don't know why...maan groaned inwardly...he hurriedly left her...cause if he kisses her now...he wont be able to control himslf anymore...

Maan caresses her cheek and went away silently...closing the door without making any noise...

maan called someone in corridor while walking ...''get a designer for my wife...we're gonna attend the media conference tonight officially.'

Daadi suddenly said...''geet ko meri designer taiyaar karegi...don't worry...''

Maan said cutting the call,''R U sure..??''

'' ha thora time lage ga...then ek kaam karo...tum wahan pahle chale jaao...i'll send geet from here...''daadima said seriously

'' No...i want to attend it to gather...i'll pick her up by myself...''maan said adamantly.

''do u think she'll go with u..??'' daadi said with sarcassm

Maan signed...''ok...but make her ready by 6...send her there...but we'll enter togather...oh! And give her a pill...she has a headachace'' saying this he went away calling his gurds.

SD waited for him to leave...then went to her room with medicines and a glass of water...

she patted her cheek lovingly to wake her up...geet woke up grabing her head...she opened her eyes and saw SD...

Geet's eyes became moist...and dipped her head down...crying btterly...SD immidiately hugged her tight...even she cried her heart out...

SD continuously patted her back... rocking her back and forth...''mera bahadur baccha...rona bandh karo...dekho daadima bhi ro rahi hain...do u want u'r daadima to cry and get sick...?''she said breaking the hug...

Geet nodded no cutely...

SD smiled and kissed her forehead...''Shaabbash...challo ye pill kha lo...it'll reduce u'r headachace...''

Geet took the pill and had it.

SD looked at her for some times...then suddenly blurted out..''Do u love DEV geet...?''

Geet looked at him confused...and nodded no...

''Do u love Maan then...?''

Geet dipped her head down and nodded a no after a long time...

''do u want to be with him...?''

No...she shook her head and crying silently.

''Then run away from here...I'll help u with that...i have managed a small place and a job for u...maan wont be able to track u...i have managed to get a train ticket...change taxi 3 or 4 times...otherwise he'll catch u...and were this dress...''she gave her a black salwar kamees.

Geet looked at her baffled...shocked...(he's ur grandson !!! )

''But u mean much more to me...jaao geet...go live ur life...if u dont love him...then u dont have to live with him...jaao..''

Geet took the dress and changed.SD gave her a small travel bag...''there's some things for to start a new life...''

Geet hugged her and hurriedly left KM.

After 3 hours...

Maan entered KM...he finished his meeting and went to their room...it was empty...not just their room...the whole KM showed no sign of geet...maan panicked

He suddenly realised something...he rushed to SD's room...

''Saavitri Devi Khurrana...Whrere's my GEET...?????''

''Neither geet is a doll...nor u'r a 5 year old...maan ''daadima said calmly...

Maan was MAD with rage...but he didnt showed his emotion to her...his soft self is just for his geet...

''Aap ne jo kia...isske liye mein aapko kabhi maaf nehi karunga...geet ko to mein aapne zindegi mein usse khud se dur karne ke liye nehi le aaya tha...bulki haamesha aapne saath rakhne ke liye leke aaya hoon...u know why...

...CAUSE I LOVE HER...!!!! '' his last sentence held so obsession that daadima was forced to look back at him...

''...and if u have this much problem with our togatherness then i will shift from here to my new house...WITH GEET...my WIFE''maan finished and went to the main gate...

''u will never find her...i've made an acute sin by thinking u with geet for marriage...and i'm repenting it with all my existance...u don't matter to me anymore maan...i want only and only geet's happiness...''saavitri Devi's words stopped by his one sentence...and made her shudder with terror...

''...And geet's happiness is always with me...with her maan...otherwise there will be no happiness in her life...OR ANY LIFE''

saying this Maan Singh Khurrana rushed out from KM...

...cause he had his LOVE..to be precise...his better half to find...

Edited by Temporary99 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maan possesiveness sd made geet run away maan going to search her

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

tat was awesome..

so she does not even love dev nor maan..

but wat wil maan do now
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update

Maan is obsessed with her... and she is not able to tolerate the obsession...

eager to know whats next..

continue soon..
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
haila is he possessive of her or what
man he couldnt be apart from her for too long as already told by dadima
first she tries to get them together without thinking of consequences now she thinks he is gonna let her go did you not see the obsession in his eyes for geet no way is he gonna let her go
ufff yeh dadi kuch karne se phele sochati kyun nahin hai
ab aage kya is it better she stays with maan
or away from maan cant decide
wow what an update my fav so far

anjucool thumbnail
lovely update.
Loved it
anjucool thumbnail
lovely update.
Loved it