Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
at least update ke liye post to reserve kar lo for us ...😉
arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you all for your amazing support ,likes and lovely comments dears. 😊

Forever Friends Comments, Scraps, Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

To my readers: Thank you all for your support, likes and lovely comments.

Thank you so much guys.

Please keep blessing the OS and I will try my best to entertain you.
Please please more likes and comments, kindly don't remain silent

Please continue to shower your love

I have added translation to Hindi dialogues in English in bracket in purple color

Epilogue (Final)

Maan (still eying her as he moved a little away from the ladies): Girls, girls control yourself don't you want me to continue my stripping and then you can carry on…

Geet died hearing his words yet no reaction and he unbuckled his belt ripping it out as the girls cheered him on…

Girl: Come on sexy, show me what you got baby…

Maan looked at Geet a second longer as his hand went to his pant button and it was as if Geet's heart exploded and she ran to him just not able to bear it anymore, no he was hers, only hers, only she had the right… woh… keval uska haq tha… yes she loved him, insanely loved him and she would rather die than share him with anyone.

Geet (holding his hands): Mujhe farak parta hai (she finally confessed and Maan looked at her with so much love in his eyes, as if thanking her to have accepted her love, that her eyes teared up more) (It matters to me)

Pari too got tears in her eyes as she smiled that her best friend finally got his love and she controlled all her crazy friends as a furious Geet literally dragged her Maan and pushed him into a room locking the door behind.

Geet smacked her lips on his, biting them as if complaining how dare he do what he did… how dare he strip in front of others… how dare he… as if demanding her right… it was her and only her right to touch him, to kiss him as she furiously bit his lips making them bleed wrapping her hands around his bare back literally crushing him in a bear hug… He let her take charge as his heart finally felt at peace having his Jaan so near him as he lovingly reciprocated her hug.

She roughly pulled his hair as she attacked his lips demanding her haq (right) as if conveying how much it all hurt her, how her heart burned to see him like that as she furiously bit his lower lip making it bleed and bleed more till he almost winced in pain before she licked him up soothing him with all her love, wanting to pour all her love into that one kiss and he simply followed her as she invaded his mouth demanding his complete surrender and he happily obliged. Their bodies radiated heat at the intensity of her kiss as it soon turned passionate with her in total control.

She finally left his lips as they both struggled for breath but the Sherni was not yet done as she vigorously rubbed his chest removing all those filthy touches and lip stick marks from all over him. She was really rough as if scrapping their dirty touch, making his skin all red as if marking him hers and he made a baby cribbing face she was really harsh but her one glare simply shut him up.

Geet (really furious at him, her heart literally exploded at his stripping like that and she held his pant button in extreme rage): You want to strip right (Maan was all confused not sure what his Jaan was up to as she ripped open his pant tearing the buttons apart pushing his pants down almost stripping him…) Bahut shok hai na aapko strip karne ka… bara maza aa raha tha na when those bitches were touching you, kissing you (You love to strip right… you were really enjoying na when those bitches were touching you, kissing you) (her heart wept as a tear escaped her eye as she furiously rubbed his chest before attacking his already swollen and bleeding lips again. She angrily bit his lower lips invading his mouth as tears rolled down nonstop from her eyes as if demanding her answers as her heart desperately tried to let go of all that just happened. She spoke amidst the kiss) Boliye… bataiye… bahut maza aa raha tha na (Tell... speak up... you were really enjoying, right) (and he vehemently shook his head, he toh was dying by the second but what was he to do she just wasn't ready to accept their love… while Geet continued to assault his lips as if pouring all her anger, her frustration, her love, all her bottled up emotions in that kiss as her hands roamed freely all over his bare body as if marking him hers.)

18+ Part starts

But she was no longer in control today, she was way too furious to listen to him as all her heart's bottled up emotions played up and she literally threw him on the bed with her on top of him. Her hands moved freely all over his chiseled body and taut abs as her sinful lips followed suit. She nibbled on his collar bone marking him hers and only hers. She left her mark on him as he moaned her name. She moved further down licking, nibbling, kissing and biting his chest leaving her marks all over him as if proving he was hers and only hers, it was only her haq (right) as shivers ran down his spine at her rough caress and he groaned in pure pleasure. Her sinful hands snaked further down roughly caressing his secret parts above his boxers as he moaned her name.

She calmed down hearing him continuously moaning her name as her hands massaged over his throbbing and pulsating manhood as if his arousal making it crystal clear that he was hers and only hers… it was her right and only hers and she finally relaxed.

Geet (looking straight into his eyes while he was already drowning in desire): Kabardar jo aap ne aaj ke baad aisa kuch bhi kiya toh… mujh se bura koi nahi hoga (Dare you do anything like this ever again... u will really repent it) (she threatened him as she lay completely on him while he just moaned in pleasure as she wrapped herself around him, their bodies touching but her clothes were a barrier and he looked in her eyes as if seeking permission to worship his angel. She lowered her eyes giving her consent as he gently flipped her over removing her saree before his hungry hands quickly removed her blouse and b** leaving her in just her panties.)

He hungrily eyed her milky body as she shied away under his intense gaze before his hands lovingly massaged her twin asserts as his ever ready mouth captured her in an enthralling kiss. He gently folded her br**** before pinching her hard ni***** and she shrieked in pain and pleasure as he gently soothed her. His hungry lips placed deep wet kisses all along her jaw line as he slowly moved down her throat, loving, kissing, nibbling and licking her before diverting his attention to her asserts as he hungrily suckled her br***** while his hands massaged the other and soon they switched the roles as Geet moaned his name in pure pleasure and desire. While his naughty hands continued their assault as they moved lower and lower caressing her silky body lovingly before teasing her core over her panties while the other massaging her inner tights as she screamed in ecstasy.

She grabbed his hair pulling him up slamming her lips on his just not able to bear the teasing anymore and they were soon lost in their enchanting kiss, nibbling, kissing, licking and loving each other just not having enough of the other.

They finally broke apart grasping for breathe as she pushed him down, climbing on him as if demanding her revenge. She teased him as she kissed the corners of his lips before moving over his jaw line, kissing and nibbling as he was left hungrily eyes her lips but she denied him moving down nibbling and biting his Adam's apple marking him as he moaned her name.

She moved further down as she nibbled on his collar bone marking him hers as her sinful hands made their way lower and lower caressing and teasing him as they freely moved all over his naked body, playing with his ni*****, moving down to his taut abs caressing them before gingerly grazing his navel as he moaned her name uncontrollably trying really hard to control himself as her soft lips placed deep wet kisses all over him when her naughty hands slipped inside his boxers feeling his arousal, gently caressing his throbbing and pulsating manliness as he moaned in pure desire gripping the cotton sheets trying desperately to steady his erotic nerves but his Jaan was in no mood for mercy today as she roughly pushed his boxers down before lovingly massaging his secret part, loving, caressing, softly rubbing him turning him on and on and he moaned her name just not able to take her teasing.

Maan (moaned as his grip on the sheets tightened): Please Jaan… stop…

But she wasn't in the mood to spare him today not after how he tortured her outside and her sinful lips took over from her hands as she placed wet kisses all over his forbidden part and he just couldn't control himself anymore.

Maan (moaning her name as he held her gently): Please Jaan… stop… I won't be able to control myself (he said in desperation… as he could feel himself exploding with the need to have her right then and there)

Geet: But who told you to stop… (and Maan was blown away at his Jaan's boldness and desire as he looked into her eyes which were as dark as his own totally laden with desire and he needed no second thoughts as he gently flipped her underneath him.)

Even though he was dying to claim her but his eyes sparkled naughtily, not before he tortured her too and he smirked as he very sensually removed her last barrier massaging her forbidden part gingerly with his delicate fingers and she moaned his name. He invaded her core with his sleek, long fingers and she shrieked in ecstasy as they played with her core teasing her to the hilt.

Geet (moaning his name continuously): Please Maan I need you in me now… (but he wasn't going to let her go so easily and he rejected her plea as his hungry mouth descended over her secret part… worshipping her. he placed deep wet kisses all over her core as if conveying his deep love for her, before his tongue invaded her and she shrieked in pleasure arching her back as he gently sucked her divine nectar.

Geet (wriggling underneath just not able to take his teasing anymore): Please Maan (she moaned in rugged breathing)

And even he couldn't control his overflowing desires anymore as he thrust deep inside her as his lips captured her mouth easing her pain as she screamed in pain and pleasure. Maan kissed her deep trying to absorb the pain as he kissed her tears away letting her adjust to him before taking her for a ride into the heavens as he slowly increased the pressure, rocking her world… as they rode amongst the clouds. He gently increased the thrusts as both finally hit their climax and they dropped completely exhausted.

18+ part ends

Geet snuggled more into him wanting to feel his warmth, wanting to merge in him as she softly kissed his lips…

Geet: I love you Maan

Maan: I love you too Jaan

And he lovingly side hugged her, cocooning her in his protective embrace truly content to have his love, his life, his Jaan, his Geet. She gently placed her head over his heart feeling his erotic yet calm heart beats which beat only for her and she fell into a deep peaceful sleep. They both slept peacefully cocooned into one another floating into the dreams of their divine paradise.

While here Pari reached Khurana Mansion.

Dadi (anxious): Kya hua? (What happened?)

Pari (all excited): Our plan was successful Dadi (and both high fived)

Here next morning they both blushed as they woke up in each other's arms remembering their passionate last night when realization dawned on them "Oh Shit, what must Pari and Dadi be thinking" and they both jumped out of the bed desperately wearing their clothes. Geet managed to wear her saree but poor Maan had it… his pants had been rendered un-wearable by his Sherni while his shirt had already been ripped apart outside and he cribbed looking at Geet showing his pants and she giggled blushing at her wildness when to their horror Maan's phone rang.

Dadi (suppressing her giggling): Beta, aap aur Geet kaise ho aur ghar kab aa rahe ho.

(Beta, how are you and Geet and when are you coming back home.)

Maan (putting the phone on speaker): We are fine Dadi…

Pari: Toh shall I send you a shirt… (and poor Maan blushed ☺️)

Maan (utterly embarrassed 😳): Jean bhi bhej dena… (while Pari and Dadi giggled 😆 on the phone and poor Maan had it)

(Please send Jeans too...)

Pari: Lagta hai Dadi in dono ki aaj hi shaadi karwani hogi (and both Dadi and Pari burst out laughing 😆😆 while poor Maan and Geet turned totally red ☺️☺️ in embarrassment how were they to face their teasers)

(Looks like you need to get them married today itself Dadi)

Pari went to the farmhouse with Maan's clothes and she knocked at the door. Maan hid in the bathroom as Geet opened the door.

Pari (naughtily): Arey where is Maan?

Geet: Woh… he is in the washroom.

Pari: Waise mei soch rahi thi ki aisa kya hua jo Maan jo pant bhi chahiye (and poor Geet blushed ☺️ real hard remembering how she had literally ripped his pants apart last night and Pari giggled 😆 seeing her flushed face) Chalo koi nahi jo bhi hua acha hi hua (she winked 😉 at Geet who blushed ☺️ all the more red. Pari gave her his clothes) Chalo apne Maan ko yeh de do and you both come fast I am waiting in the car.

(BTW, i was wondering what could have happened that Maan needed a pair of pants too (and poor Geet blushed ☺️ real hard remembering how she had literally ripped his pants apart last night and Pari giggled 😆 seeing her flushed face) Never mind, whatever happened, happened for the best(she winked 😉 at Geet who blushed ☺️ all the more red. Pari gave her his clothes) Give your Maan these and you both come fast I am waiting in the car.)

Geet nodded as Pari left.

Geet: Maan you can come out now she is gone.

And Maan sighed in relief as he took the clothes from Geet ki chalo woh toh bach gaya teasing se (Thank God, i got saved from the teasing). But who were they kidding as Dadi and Pari really teased them no end when they reached home. In fact Dadi had even called a pandit to get their marriage date fixed and within a week our Maan and Geet officially became Maaneet as they married each other in full traditional style.

And they lived happily ever after, fighting, loving and teasing each other.

Yeah Dev's parents had filed a case for his brutal murder for which Maan gave witness and hence Brij was sent to life imprisonment while Daarji was jailed for 2 years.

Please press the like button and let me know how you find it. Eagerly Awaiting... 😊

An appeal of all my readers, please don't remain silent. Please
press like and write comments 😊

Guys if u liked this OS then please tell me which was your favorite part or the most heart touching scene... Please guys I truly want to know

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

meena.. thumbnail

Hello Cards  dear...😃

Awesome Commentsand mindblowing update...😊

...😳

very much..😳

..😛

for updating...😃

Edited by meena.. - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail

meena...😡

mai dukhi hu  or tu itni pyaari pic post kar rahi hai
maansee thumbnail
wow...

finally we got the update ...

thanks arpita...

i know its going to be hot hot...

u updated it for me before six...

thanks a ton dear...

will comment tomorrow morning...

and yes yes yes . ami second at this lovely hot part...
Edited by maansee - 11 years ago