Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really hope Geet tells Maan what's bothering her!!! Hmm how is Arnav going to get an I love you out of Khushi!! that's going to be interesting to read!! And he won't be able to keep coming up with excuses to stop from meeting Payal can he?!!! Thanks for the PM!!!
kkiddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Analeez11

Where is the review?

Sorry for the delay dear but was not well so got late to give my review still have to 3 parts left to read as i have read it till part 38 and really love it the way both the love stories r moving i am loving it but in all this i just made a guess that if i am not wrong then geet's veere is non other then arnav and the baby anjali was talking whom they haven't meet from long is geet now me waiting eagerly for them to know about it and anjali too know about both her chote and friend maan's ongoing love story just can't wait for her reaction love the way geet torcher maan and the way maan gets confuse as t how to manofy her and just loved it when khushi was trying to manofy arnav and then the way she made him drink the kadwa kadha πŸ˜†poor arnav khushi just know how to get him do what she wants and love the way they follow each other at the end of their cute nokh - johk πŸ˜‰and wow sugar free jalebi scene was rally touchy just loved it and to tell u the truth dear its the first story of arnav and khushi that i am reading that to bcz it have maaneet too not that its first combi of their but i never tried other as i was a totaly maaneet reader but after reading u r os thing u posted i just couldn't stop my self from reading and now i am glad i did it waiting eagerly for  too continue soon dear and do add me in u r pm list πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by payalpari - 11 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Kalpu!
WOW just like always, the update was wonderful!
Aww poor Maan...Geet has been avoiding him too much and she's not even wearing the dresses chosen by him...He must be so hurt and in pain :( I really hope Geet comes to know that Maan truly loves her!
Geet and Khushi's convo was really cute. In just such a short time, they've become best friend cum sisters almost :D
Poor Arnav is a confused sould πŸ˜† First with Khushi avoiding him and now with Khushi acting all normal..

My question is When will Anjali and Arnav find out that Geet is the "Baby" they've known since childhood? 
And after Geet gets her memory back, will she remember that there was someone from her childhood who used to call her baby? I mean will she remember Anjali and Arnav?
coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i have a question

will family found out first about arhi or will khushi found out first about arnav connection with raizadas?
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DFL!

INTERVIEW

Hi friends,

Thanks for such awesome reviews and your questions really made me happy! I really appreciate your contribution to this interview and I hope my answers satisfy you. Thank you once again. Here are your answers:

1. Will Maan get Married to Soni or Geet? - sonu4ever
A. Of course he will. He will marry Geet after all the mysteries and twists are over.

2. will geet confessed her love to maan before or after maan confess his love? - sonu4ever
A. After Maan confesses.

3. will khushi reveal the truth to Maan? - sonu4ever
A. No. she won't. It will get revealed in the next chapter in a filmy style.

4. will maan cum to know the real identity of geet and realise that geet has regained her memory? - Ashavi
A. Maan will know Geet's real identity in next chapter itself. By the way, Geet has not regained her memory. Her father has just told her about her identity. She does not know anything else. She has flashbacks but no memory return.

5. hw will Maan and Geet react to geet's regain of memory? - Ashavi
A. Geet has not yet regained her memory but when she regains she will be happy and Maan will be devastated.
(This question is the closest anyone has come to getting the plot revealed so this reader gets the next chapter dedicated to her.)

6. will maaneet confession be b4 or after Geet's identity revealation? - Ashavi
A. After the revelation

7. will Khushi get to know Arnav's identity b4 he confesses to her? - Ashavi
A. Yes, she will.

8. what will be Khushi's reaction to real identity of Arnav? - Ashavi
A. Shock, tears, sadness etc.

9. will Arhi confession be b4 Arnav identity revealation? - Ashavi
A. No, it will be after.

10. When will Anjali and Arnav find out that Geet is the "Baby" they've known since childhood?  - FragileAngel
A. On the engagement day!

11. And after Geet gets her memory back, will she remember that there was someone from her childhood who used to call her baby? I mean will she remember Anjali and Arnav? - FragileAngel
A. Yes, she will.

12. will family found out first about arhi or will khushi found out first about arnav connection with raizadas? - Coolflora
A. Khushi will find out first.

13. Are Arhi gonna get engaged in 20 days? - Sophiegoody (got this question through the mail)
A. No.

Wow! So many questions! Cannot believe it. I expected barely 5 or maximum 8. This is more than expected. Thank you so much guys! Love you all! I will reply to all your reviews on Saturday. We are having net problem from two days. I am posting this from a cyber near my college. Have to get back to the last class. So replies to your review later!

All people who are mailing me, sorry for not replying sooner. The net is going crazy here so I am trying to reply by mobile but typing by mobile really needs patience. Thats why the replies are delayed. When I gather sufficient patience I will reply you all. Thanks once again for such an awesome response. Happy Anniversary, DFL!

IPKKND94 thumbnail
Yay... first time ive commented first :-)

Great questions.
So many twists to come yet.
Love this FF.
Cant wait to read more.

Thanks for the PM.
Update soon :-)Edited by IPKKND94 - 11 years ago
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely interview :D
Thanks for replying to our questions.
It sounds too interesting. Cant wait for next chapter now. ;)

sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww...too interesting...
thankx for pm...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations

fr

completing

one year