Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemvb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...bechara arnav..feel bad for him but he so deserves this!!!
i wanna see a repentant anjali as well ;)
hoping for another update soon ;)
archita_59 thumbnail
Welcome backk!! We missed u!
The update was awesome as usual! My fav line
"So telling me what Shyam did or did not do will not change that because neither can it make me hate him more nor can it make me hate you less."   👏
Its soo well put, because i guess khushi has come to a stage where nothing anyone says will change her mind! Good luck ASR! U r gonna need it!

I only i wish she took her fathers jalebis. Tht bit was very sad!

please please please update soon! 😃
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wounderful update...feel really bad for kusho hope she can forgive arnav soon
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thnaks...awesome...👏👏
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsuuum update dear...
he freaking made jalebis for her...awww he is too good to be true...
he is really trying hard for forgiveness but i guess he has hurt her and broken her too much...khushi is one heck of a strong woman to not to fall for his forgiveness...but i really do feel sad for arnie...hope they are able to sort out everything soon...brilliant update n thnx 4da pm dear.,...
ridizzz thumbnail
wonderful update
loved it
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god!!!! khushi atleast listen to what arnav has to say
deep5128 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Thnx 4 pm..
Continue soon !
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Hello hello!

Im back with an updated! 😃
Firstly, thanks to all those who commented! Unfortunately, i didn't have time to reply to them, but I read every single one of them! Loved all the feedback! 🤗

Secondly, there have been mixed feelings about Khushi's behaviour... i just want to say that the girl has been to hell and back. Cut her some slack - she is human, so she isn't going to forget what happened with her that easily. And as for Arnav, i agree he went through a lot too, but Khushi doesn't know his side of the story yet. So, naturally, to her, Arnav is alot worse than Creepwa himself. Anyhow, these things will all be cleared up soon! 

Jaane Doh Naa
CHAPTER SIX
The Difference Between Red & White

"Yes," Arnav confirmed. "About fifty bouquets."

"But sir, roses are out of season!"

"I don't care Aman," Arnav continued in his no-nonsense-tone. "I want them here in an hour. Is that clear?"

Aman was silent.

"I said," Arnav repeated, a bit more loudly. "Is that clear?"

"Yes. Of course sir!"

"Good."

And with Arnav hung up the phone and looked out the window, sipping his morning coffee. The sun was loud and clear that day, reminding him once again of the girl for who he gave up everything. He let out a sigh as his eyes saw her reflection appear on the glass panes of his wall sized windows. She was laughing like always, her hair in a braid, the bindi in its rightful place on her forehead… just the way he liked her.

Arnav suddenly turned away from the image, as memories suddenly flooded his mind. He didn't want to dwell on the past, for it brought neither joy nor insight. It made him sorely miss her, even though she was right in front of his eyes nowadays. Ofcourse, that was a whole other issue. She may well be infront of his eyes, but he didn't see any of the comforting resemblences of the eighteen year old who fell into his arms in Lucknow.

She was a completely new being. He almost felt foolish to have stuck around for this long, trying to win her back. What was he expecting? If she managed to stay away for two years, what hope did he have to convince her of coming back now? As she rightly pointed out to him, her home was here now.

His phone buzzed, distracting him from his thoughts. "Yes?" he said, picking up on the first ring.

"Sir," Aman said timidly. "There are only about twenty bouquets available."

Arnav refrained from swearing. "I told you I need fifty of them!"

"I know sir," Aman replied quickly. "But, most of them have to be pre-ordered, so there are only about twenty or so available in the next hour."

"Goddamnit," Arnav said. "Is this what I pay you for? To tell me you can't do your job right?"

Aman didn't answer.

"Fine," Arnav said, frustrated. "Get them all. And make sure they are red. I don't want any other colour."

Aman cursed his luck as the phone was cut for a second time in a row that morning.

Finding red roses at 8 o'clock in the morning was definetly not in my job description, he thought to himself. Why the hell did she have to like red roses?! Orchids are nice flowers too! Cheap and definetly in season!

"Bring them in," Arnav ordered, beckoning the two delievery boys into the boutique.

It was 9 o'clock and the boutique was empty, save for a tired Ayesha sitting near the counter, checking their sales for the last month.

"Whats going on?" she asked, getting up to watch the commotion.

"Good morning Ms. Kapoor," he answered, before passing more instructions to the boys.

"Why the hell are you bringing in so many roses?" Ayesha asked stunned over the enormous bouquets of red roses that were being brought in.

Arnav didn't answer her. "Place that one in that corner," he commanded.

"Mr. Raizada," Ayesha said, irritated. "I asked you something!"

It was well over twenty minutes, when the boys had finished setting up and left collecting their tip, that Arnav decided to answer.

"Khushi-" he began.

"Is not here," Ayesha interrupted. "She won't be back until after lunch."

"I know," Arnav said. "I thought Khushi needed the surprise."

Ayesha looked around her boutique, which now resembled a florist shop and said, "This is your surprise?"

"Of course," he said. "Red roses are Khushi's favourite."

Ayesha burst out laughing. "Seriously?" she said, between fits of laughter. "Roses?"

Arnav frowned, not understanding what was so funny in the situation. In his opinion, his surprise was well executed. Aman had done his job well; the bouquets were not only exquisite, but elegant as well. And arranged as they were around the boutique, it was nothing less than paradise on earth. Khushi was sure gonna one hell of a time, turning this down!

"Whats wrong?" he asked finally, when he found nothing amiss in his arrangements.

Ayesha hiccupped herself to seriousness and said, "what do you want her to do with this surprise?" she asked. "Open a side business selling flowers?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean," she explained. "What exactly did you buy all these flowers for? And that too all the same – red roses?"

Arnav couldn't believe he was being questioned. Never did he think he had to give an explanation for his gestures, emphasizing their significance and symbolism. They weren't in English class anymore, justifying romantic acts in godforsaken novels!

"I… I," he began, trying to find words. "I just thought she would be happy. Red roses are her favourite."

"Oh lord," she said, exasperated. "Save me from seeing this horror."

Arnav was now annoyed. "Look," he said. "If you have a problem, then tell me straight up. Don't run around in circles. I don't have time for it!"

Ayesha snorted. "Sure you have time," she said. "This is Khushi we are talking about."

Arnav merely shrugged in answer. He had no intention of accepting she was right!

"I feel so bad for you," she said with a pitying expression on her face. "So much work, all gone down the drain."

"What do you mean?"

Ayesha sat down comfortably on the sofa before saying, "Its very simple Mr. Raizada," she answered. "Girls like things which have a meaning. Not these pointless types of surprises."

"How is it pointless?" Arnav asked. "She loves red roses!"

"First of all," she answered. "lets clear up one thing. Who the hell told you she likes red roses?"

"Umm… I just know?" It sounded more like a question, than an answer.

"Clearly you don't," she objected. "Because Khushi doesn't like red roses."

Arnav was stumped. … doesn't like red roses? Was that even possible? "Yes she does," he argued. "She likes all these romantic things. Gifts, surprises, roses!"

"She used to like them," Ayesha answered. "Not anymore. If you haven't noticed Khushi is not the same anymore."

"So?" he asked. "She might dress different now… but her tastes are the same. They can't all change!"

"Well they did," Ayesha said, crossing her legs.

Arnav's mind was in a fix. He somehow couldn't get himself to believe that Khushi no longer liked red roses. The thought itself was very absurd! At the same time, he couldn't deny what Ayesha was saying either. He himself noticed the many changes in Khushi; she no longer cared for her family, she even rejected her babuji's jalebis! What more proof did he need to know that she wasn't the same?

She is the same, his heart whispered, full of hope. She still loves her dad… her family… and even you.

"Why so quiet Mr. Raizada?," Ayesha asked, when he continued to stand in silence.

"Okay," Arnav said, making up his mind. "So what does she like?"

"Lilies," she answered promptly. "White lilies. Khushi supports a peaceful atmosphere."

"Of course," he said sarcastically. "She herself is so peaceful that she supports peace, right?"

She ignored the jibe. "So, I suggest you remove this flower shop from my boutique."

"Why?" Arnav said, looking around. "Its beautiful."

Ayesha groaned. "Please," she said. "Lets not go over this once again! She likes white lilies and what you want to do with that information is up to you!"

And with that she resumed looking at her accounts.

Grudgingly Arnav dialed for his manager again. "Aman," he barked. "I want white lilies."

"B-but Sir," Aman protested. "The red roses, I-"

"Just do what I say Aman," Arnav interrupted. "I want enough white lilies to fill the entire boutique. And yes, get someone to get rid of the roses."

Khushi entered the boutique, happy with the successful meeting she just had with some clients.

"AYESH!" She called. "WE HAVE BUS-"

She stopped mid-sentence, upon noticing the transformation of the boutique. It was decorated beautifully with many bouquets of white lilies, in all shapes and sizes. Khushi was stunned to behold such a sight and the words escaped her mouth before she could realize, "What the?!"

Ayesha emerged from the designing room. "What happened at the meeting?" she said, completely ignoring the flowers.

"What is all this?" Khushi asked.

Ayesha shrugged as Arnav stepped out from the corner. "It's for you," he said, a coy smile lighting up his face.

Khushi's face hardened. "We have business Ayesh," she said, turning to her best friend and completely ignoring the other. "They want us to design for their wedding next month."

"YIPEE!" Ayesha exclaimed. "That's seriously awesome!"

Khushi nodded and began walking to the designing room. "I have a list of outfits they want for all the ceremonies. The engagement is first, I think they skip-"

She stopped just in time to catch herself from falling. Arnav appeared to have suddenly stepped in her way.

"When I talk to you," he said very calmly. "Then atleast have the courtesy to reply."

Khushi snorted. "It's a bit rich coming from you Mr. Raizada. The man who has zero ethics is talking to me about courtesy!"

Arnav didn't reply and instead waited for her to answer his unsaid question.

"What?" she asked, when he didn't move out of her way.

"Well?" he said, with a pointed look. "What do you think?"

Khushi looked around the room. No doubt, it was beautiful, but she only saw his name stamped across each and every flower. So, all she said in reply was, "Atleast you could have bothered to find out my favourite flowers. But I guess that would be expecting too much from you."

Arnav was aghast. "But white lilies are your favourite!"

"Since when?" Khushi asked, giving him a 'are-you-stupid?' look. "Red roses are my favourite flowers. And they have been ever since I was kid!"

And then it suddenly fell into place. Arnav wordlessly turned to Ayesha, who appeared to be enjoying the scene with a smirk plastered over her face.

"I am glad to see how much you know about me," Khushi said coldly, before disappearing into the designing room.

"How dare you?" Arnav said, through gritted teeth once he made sure Khushi was out of earshot. "How dare you lie to me?"

"Why?" Ayesha said, sarcastically. "Are people forbidden to lie to you Mr. Raizada?"

"Yes," he said. "Yes, because no one messes with me."

"Well then," she replied, equally angry. "I guess you haven't been dealing with real people then. Because I am not going to take any of your 'I-am-better' crap. I don't even bow down to god, what makes you think I will to you?"

"I don't need you to bow down to me," he retorted. "but atleast don't interfere with your friend's life. Whatever I am doing is for her own good!"

"What good?" she snapped. "Haven't you done enough damage already? Don't you think she is much better off without you in her life?"

"No," Arnav objected. "You are wrong. She needs me and you know that very well too."

Ayesha let out a sarcastic laugh. "And you turn out to be dumber than I thought. Khushi doesn't need you. All I know is that I am not going let you come back into her life, because she had enough with your games."

"This is not a game," he said. "This is reality. Khushi can run all she wants, but she will always end up coming back to me."

"Says who?"

"Says me," he answered confidently, his rage at being misled suddenly vanishing. He somehow couldn't get himself to be mad at Ayesha anymore, when the truth of what he said dawned to him. "And I promise you that Ms. Kapoor. You can hide your friend all you want, but don't forget that I was here a lot earlier than you. I was in her life two years ago, I am here now and I will be here forever."

And with that he walked out coolly from the boutique.

"Ayesha?" Khushi said, taking a peak into the room. "Are you coming? And is the Laad Governor gone?"

Ayesha glared at the empty doorway, through which Arnav left seconds ago before saying, "He was always gone Khushi. Today is no different."

Comments please! 😃

Archi

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm