abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update 👏
tellyme thumbnail
add anuffpm for pm updates
Part 55

Then they both kept rubbing each and every parts of other… bathing them with soap foam..

Offcorse it was a long hour bath.

They both fell asleep as soon as they lay on the bed, with nothing on them, covering each other with their bodies and a white sheet.

After long hour of sleep Geet's sleep broke by some sensation and when she came to sense, she realized Maan was all over her, he was milking from her one br***t while rubbing the tip of other between finger of his one hand and his other hand inside her core moving swiftly.

"Maa-aan" she said shocked but he didn't even budge a little from what he was doing, far did she expect any answer.

All he did in response was to leave her tip and take her lips within his and spread her legs to insert one more finger within her core…

Helpless Geet gave into his demand and went in flow with him, soon her self loosing all her sense to him. Maan left her lips after long, while Geet was breathless with what he was doing to her and her hand nails digging to his shoulder. His hand at the bottom, inside her core was all wet and she was jumping beneath him…

"Maan please" she begged as he left sucking her lips only to move down with wet bites to her already sore tip. He entangled his one hand with her to give her support, while increased the finger inside her, rolling it, making Geet jump up and down in passion, joy and pain.. his teeths were mercilessly playing with her buds while tears rolled down of her eyes, tears of which none of them cared at that moment.

Whole house was filled with her moans and his groans.

"Maan please, I can't take more"

Maan then took his fingers out only to place himself inside her while placed his wet fingers inside her mouth.

Geet was sucking his finger as if it was the yummiest thing ever and like she was hungry from God knows when while he was inside her with no delicate movements… Her core were already sore due to their previous vigorous love making and his fingers working mercilessly on it but she had no complains at that moment. All she wanted was him to be harsher and harsher and he did his best to satisfy her needs, going deep and deep within her with most force.

After a long, maan came out and lay beside her, both panting badly. Then later when Geet was able to get some breath she complained

"You will take life out of me" "I am giving you a new life my Jaan" and he pulled her near her.

But after laying like that for hour like a lifeless Geet sat up only to realize they had nothing to eat since they have been here.

"Maan have you decided to keep me hungry so that I can eat you up"

Maan pulled her down on his chest "I will love to be feasted by you" he teased her

"Maan please make some arrangement, am really startving" "Ok Ok" he sat up

"Get something sensible on yourself, I will order something for us" Geet made an "O" shaped face. As if she was like this by her own choice but she left arguing as it was difficult to defeat Maan when he was upto teasing.

But she decided to teach him the lesson (This on ritzy09 suggestion... dear you bedpost option I loved it ...next update)

They were at last having lunch at 4pm and Geet complaining "Is this any time for lunch?? Is honeymoon about missing meals…"

But she was busy with the typical Punjabi lunch of her choice which Maan had ordered for them. While Maan did not care at all of her complain, all he cared was that it was just 1st day of HM and Geet was not at all thinking about the most emotional incident that happened in her life. He was just enjoying looking at her busy with her food.

After lunch Geet wanted to go for a little walk and see outside for which Maan said

"Be happy that I left you to eat peacefully" and saying so he again picked her in his arm to take her to their bedroom and lay her on the bed and himself bent on top of her and looked so intently that Geet felt have no escape.

She slowly started moving backward "Maan –woo- Maan" and once she was at the next corner, she slipped from him and ran to other room before Maan could gather.

"Happy nap" she shouted and closed the door. Maan first was surprised at her sudden act of smartness, then a little frustrated that she left him but then stayed on bed where he was, cool and calm.

But Geet , who came to take a nice rest without disturbance had no peace

"Babaji, hope he is not upset" and she turned to sleep, but the turned again

"I should have not done Like this, kasie akele pare honge bed per bechare" then thought

"bechare and he, no ways" but after 10 mints of restless turning and twisting she knew she had no peace here alone, leaving him in other room.

She opened the door, the moment for which he was waiting. He had thought it will open in 5 mints but took 10 mints, but he kept him self as he was. He stayed as he was.

She came near him and poked her finger on his shoulder… "Move, I need some space" but he stayed still with closed eyes.

She went around the bed and came near him from other side "I know you are not sleeping" Maan stayed as he was.

She held her ears "Ok baba sorry, see I am holding my ears"

"Don't coz I am not looking" she held his arm and shaked it "Maan sorry, does anyone get upset on first day of HM"

He looked at her sharply "And does any wife leave her hubby alone in bed on first day of HM"

She made baby face with pouted lips and held her ears and looked down…

Ohh Maan badly wanted to pull her on bed that very time, but he cannot loose such a nice chance he has in hand

"per ek shart pe… you need to wear those we bought , ONLY THOSE , tonight and seduce me" Geet opened her eyes wide and looked at him in horror. But he just took his sheet and covered whole himself and drifted to sleep, leaving shocked and confused Geet alone.

"Dushta Danav" and she took a pillow and slept on other side thinking he really needed a good lesson but how.

Next:Per meri bhi ek shart hai… Geet's condition

OMG… two updates and they are still on their 1st day of HM .

Please press like button and comments. After so much of writer's effort please give this much in returns dearies. It feels so good.

CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!
M 1st one to comment.n dat too 1st tym.
Awesome part!
Dey r becumng naughty n m loving it ;)Edited by sekhonpuneet - 11 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Naught naughty Maaneet😳 waiting for their mutual shart session😉
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
How can something be sooo hot and cute at the same time !?
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
passioate nd hot just lov it😉
Saams thumbnail
Maan has won in keeping her happy.Geet has forgotten almost all thing around Maan except food .hehe
I liked the part where Geet came back to Maan and asking sorry .
Maan's shart is also something we can look forward to in the next part😍
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
loved it
continue soon
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was very naughty indeed =P
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5