Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hi thanks 4 d apm n fab update
-knirwal- thumbnail
oh after ages i m commentingšŸ˜†...read 6 parts in one go...pehle me apke q ke ans dugi...first q apne puchha tha ke kahi apki story me tim ekuch jyada slow to nahi chal raha?i know ke kafi logo ne kaha ke slow hai but i dont think same bc isse jyada fst karge to ff ka time to rail ki speed par dodegašŸ˜†...chalo wase apne usse aur fast kar diya hai to aur fast sahi..

2Q ans ap is ff ko itni jaldi band  nahi kar sakti warna hum sab readers bhook hadtaal kar degešŸ˜†...plz is ff ko band maat kijea...ye school ke dinno ko yaad karne ki dawa hai...aur friendship ke ship me pyaar  load hua hua hai..love their unlimited love for their freindship..kitne ache dost hai ye 6...

lagta nahi ke 6 parts me itna kuch ho gaya...geet ke plaster se leke geet ki tension tk ka ...i enjoyed every part hearted li...i pray ke sab dosti ki dosti itni gehri ho...lot of understanding,helping each other...friends forever...

plz cont soon when u get time...
dont stress ur self plz

love u alot
ur's khushi
maansi007 thumbnail
smetymes i feel u r writinggg my story my thnkng is same as geet nd a guy frm my uni aka my bst frnd also strtd likng me n our class mate strtd tlkng all dis shit n den he tld me dat he luv me n den i was in such a dillema dat at d end i hav to end our frndshp i was sooo sad nd angry on him for all dis but guess life n destiny is not in our hand but dis story is defenitely in ur hand hope it wll always remain happy nthn sad lyk in my case
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hope geet talks to some1 regarding what she heard n what she thinks...it will help her take a decision...

continue soon...
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadharikashiva25dpurvasheetalvasaaparna_mRadhikeranihappydays30Ash1991maansi007crazydevil87-knirwal-AbbyluvsMaanMaaneet4evedh_ritimishti.munaangel_smilygill123SONOMAKTER1love2_somadona86ana1411Mishti13simm28lil.mizz.smexiitushti-kiranmuraadlovesddanupm04punam2712music_girlhoneygrapemaanseekhwaishfanspvdswetha10nahtani88Mehek25soni4evazaara2212Shravya.Mmanesha76meena..seemamaryabinash079shrutheAjayRemya_Pillaikahkashansakinajyoti_lzohafarheenmaneetlover1bebosallu4evatamanna1391payalpari,
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

Well friends as I already said there were few twists coming up in the updates and now they have startedā€¦ā€¦.

It was necessary to do what I did right nowā€¦..but I promise as the story progresses you will enjoy itā€¦..please have faith in me afterall this is Kismat Connection of Maan and GeetšŸ˜‰šŸ˜³

@maansi007: Well dear i dont know what happened with you but i promise this journey of maan and geet will be a memorable one...šŸ˜›

Part 17

Geet: par ye bhi to sach hai ki tu kis-kis ka apne rishte ki safai degiā€¦tuje kuch na kuch to sochna hi hoga[but the truth is that how will you tell people that you are not wrongā€¦u will have to do something about this geet]

Geet: main jaanti hu ki mere mann main kuch bhi nahin haiā€¦..or shayad maan ke mann mein bhi nahinā€¦par agar kal ko kisi bahar walein ne hamari dosti ko galat naam dia to ma or bauji ye bolkul sehen nahin kar payenge [I know I donot have any such feelings and may be maan too doesnot haveā€¦but if someone from outside gives another name to our relation then mom dad won't take it at all]

Geet: isliye behtar yahi hoga ki main or maan ab thodi duriyan banakar rakheinā€¦..[so its better me and maan maintain some distanceā€¦]

She keeps thinking about the same whole night and here maan is tensed about change in geet's sudden behaviorā€¦ā€¦.he is unable to understand what went wrong between themā€¦

Maan: kal subah geet se baat karunga ki aakhir baat hai kya?? [I will talk to her tomorrow morning itself and ask about the sudden change]

Next morningā€¦.

Geet, meera and nupur were going to school as usual and geet was lost in her own thoughtsā€¦ā€¦three of them were talking but geet did not respond to any of their talksā€¦.

Meera: geet

Geet did not respond again ā€¦ā€¦she pushed her finally to bring her back to sensesā€¦

Meera: kab se hum tujse baat kar rahe hai or tu hai kit era koi dhyan hi nahinā€¦[we are talking to u from a long time and ur not respondingā€¦]

Geet: nahin yar aisa kuch nahin haiā€¦[noā€¦its nothing like that]

Meera: yar koi baat hai tu humse share kar sakti hai na [if there is something u can share with us na]

Nupur: ye humse ab kyu kuch share karegiā€¦.vo hai na maan ab to geet use hi apni baatein share karti haiā€¦.[y will she share her talks with usā€¦..she shares everything with maan now..]

Geet is again surprisedā€¦..first it was just her classmates who were saying all that now its her besties who are talking about maan and geetā€¦

Meera: ye kya bol rahi hai nupur?? [what are u saying nupur??]

Nupur: to thik hi to bol rahi huā€¦aajkal sab log yahi to bol rahein haiā€¦..waise bhi maan or geet har waqt ek saath rahenge to baatein to hongi hi naā€¦.[what wrong did I sayā€¦its not just me but everyone is saying the sameā€¦.when maan and geet will always be together then people will talk na]

Geet was in tearsā€¦..she broke up from the talks and ran alone from thereā€¦ā€¦she couldn't go back home as her mom and dad would ask questions so she went to school and sat on a chair weepingā€¦..here meera came to know that she was surely hurt by the words that nupur saidā€¦..she shouted back on her and made her realize the mistake she had committedā€¦.maan came to school and saw geet sitting alone in the classā€¦..

Maan: hi geet

Geet did not reply backā€¦ā€¦.she kept quiet

Maan: geet kya baat haiā€¦sab thik to hai naā€¦kal bhi tum achanak se chali gayiā€¦ā€¦batao shayad main tumhari kuch help kar sakuā€¦.[geet what is the matterā€¦ā€¦everything is okay naā€¦.yesterday even u went off without talkingā€¦tell me maybe I could help u out]

Geet did not again talkā€¦ā€¦maan was sure that something went wrongā€¦ā€¦he tried again but she ddinot respondā€¦ā€¦finally after several attempts he forced geet to answer back

Geet: maan meri ek baat aaram se sunoā€¦ā€¦dekho muje lagta hai ki hum dono ko jitna ho sake ek dusre se door rehna chahiyeā€¦..muje nahin pata tumhe ye sunkar kaisa lag raha hoga par ye sach hai maanā€¦..mujse or baatein bardasht nahin hotiā€¦thak chuki hu main aisi baatein sun sun kar jinka koi matlab nahin haiā€¦please maan mujse samajne ki koshish karoā€¦.[maan listen to one thing pateiently nowā€¦..i think both of us should stay away from each otherā€¦I don't know how will u feel after all thisā€¦but I cannot tolerate this anymoreā€¦..i m tired of listening such talks which have no significanceā€¦ā€¦please try and understand meā€¦]

Maan: par geet muje batao hua kya haiā€¦ye achanak se aiseā€¦ā€¦.[but geet tell me what has happenedā€¦all of the sudden you have decided thatā€¦]

Geet: maan mere pass tumhare kisi bhi sawaal ka jawab nahin haiā€¦.please jaisa main chahti hu tum waisa karoā€¦ā€¦[maan I have no answers right nowā€¦.please do as I sayā€¦]

Maan: thik hai geetā€¦.par yaad rakhna kabhi bhi tumhe meri zarurat padhe to muje ek awaz dena ye dost tumahre liye kuch bhi kar dega[fine geetā€¦.but do remember one thing if ever you need meā€¦just call me onceā€¦this friend of urs will do anything for u]

With those words maan and geet separated them from each otherā€¦ā€¦..their best and famous group finally disappearedā€¦ā€¦geet rather stopped talking to everyoneā€¦.and whenever she talked it was just a casual talk and dats itā€¦ā€¦she did not had any regrets for anyone but because she did not want to hurt her parents she finally ended a sweet friendship with maanā€¦ā€¦.

Days went on and it was now three months that maan and geet had not talkedā€¦ā€¦maan wanted to share so much with herā€¦..his hopes never ended that geet will come one day and will talk to him but then he knew geet also every well that she is a girl of principles and if she has promised to herself of a thing she will not do it againā€¦ā€¦Geet here involved herself more into studies and had just one aim in her life and it was to fulfil her parents dreamsā€¦ā€¦

She started with her prepsā€¦for the board exams and the competitive exams which were yet to comeā€¦..maan's behavior too changedā€¦.his behavior towards his friends everything changed, he became the same old maan as he was when he did not join the school...but he still missed geetā€¦her friend everytimeā€¦..Geet too missed him as a friends who stood by her whenever she neededā€¦.helped her but their destiny made them apartā€¦ā€¦..

Precap: maan topped in IIT and Geet too is successful in cracking her competitive exam šŸ˜­

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update silkyšŸ‘...Maaneet seperatedšŸ˜”...I hope they meet soon. Waiting for maaneet meeting. Thanks for PM
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!that separation pained me a lot..
Did maan becum an angry young man who doesn't noe hw to smile..!
She s doing everything for her parents..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update maneet separated hope they will be together soon