Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha-sharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PART-33

At KM,

Its early morning…

Nakul open the door…his mouth opened…his eyes went wide….geet standing with arjun holding her luggage…..

"geet bhabi aap…."he is in shock. First he taken her luggage and welcomed her inside. Nakul is very much happy very soon he given the information to everybody. dadima and anni rushed out from their rooms. Maan stood at upstairs not daring to face her…

Dadima and anni welcomed her with full of  heart…geet touched dadima feet .dadima blessed her touching her forehead..she had tears in her eyes.. did she really forgiven him..no its not acceptable…"geet did you forgiven maan…"she questioned and hugged. Geet simply nodded…from back even anni hugged her and shown that how much she love her entry in KM.

Dadima noticed her illness in first look but she didn't questioned much…

Maan still standing on top floor…how come geet here..did she forgiven me…not at all… he know her very well…she will never forgive me…her self respect never allowed to her forgive him..but why she is here…any miracle…

After some formalities  arjun left..KM geet climbed steps one by holding her stomach with nakul. Nakul  holding  her luggage …maan find her difficulties  to climb steps and she looks too tired…he couldn't stand any more on top of the upstairs..he rushed down…at same time…geet eyes went blank….nothing is visible she is about to drop down her self maan hold her in his arms….her eyes were  blurring  nothing is  visible properly…her hands hold his shirt collar tightly in the fear of falling down.. "geet…"he screamed..dadima and anni turn back  and rushed to  upstairs. Maan picked her in his arms and went to his room. Very softly deposited her on his bed. He sat next to her and make her drink some water. he caressed her forehead very softly.

Geet open his eyes..she saw dadima ,anni , nakhul and maan with worried face..how come I am here she try to sit properly…"let it be geet..now how you feel…"dadima asked in concern.

"ok dadima…"she is trying to tell something..before maan tell anything to dadima and anni  I should hold him…"I want to speak with maan…"dadima and anni  understood something else and left her with maan…

Maan surprised what she want to speak to me…as per him still she hate him….but now she return to KM that means did she forgiven me…why he don't know his inner mind is not accepting.

"maan sir…I came here just for my baby…I know the truth of my health…any time I can leave my baby. I don't want to suffer my baby same pain what I go troughed all these days…I am in this situation bcoz I lost my parents in my younger age. "her voice craked there remembering her parents. She stopped  for a while. "...My baby had complete right to get his parents love. I want to grow him under you and I need that you should give all the rights which he deserves…any way there is no guaranty of my…"maan immediately closed her mouth…

"no geet…don't tell like that….i am for you…nothing will happened to you…"maan voice is shaking.

She removed his hand…."no one go against to faith…I am ready to forget everything but only I request you to love my child…give him everything what he deserves…"

Maan eyes were filling slowly…it means she came here only for her …no..no… our baby sake…he saw her face…still she is waiting for his  response…don't know in what way he  take my baby…oh god pls make him to accept my baby….now she is not having tears in her eyes…it seems she is ready to accept anything including her  death…in her pale face only her eyes her shining like diamonds.

He couldn't control him self…he hugged her to his chest..he buried her face  with him…tears dripping down on her fore head…"no every thing happen bcoz of me…my anger taken your life…my anger spoiled your life…my anger is the main cause of today's situation….but geet trust me….i fight for you…nothing will happened to you…you are mine and baby is mine…."geet came out from his hug…

"maan sir…its too late…another request..pls don't tell about me with anni and dadima. I don't want to see them in pain…I want to be happy with anni and dadima …I don't want to live under their mercy I need their  love..promise me at any cost you will never let out this truth…"she extended her palm in front of him. maan hold her hand and assured her that he keep up her promise…slowly she went away from him. he knew it… she is here only for baby…not for him or still she didn't forgiven him. only her helpless brought her to KM. he thought in this movement  its better to leave her alone for sometime. he went out side.

Geet just thinking about her faith…what all  she told him when she is leaving him before one month…how Darley she challenged him…finally again her self back to him….why it is happening only to me…I think my life can not be run as I wish…how much ever I try to go away from him but faith bringing me to his feet..is the justice for me…..her baby moved in her tummy…"mama…"

"what happened…baby…"she caressed her tummy…

"mama don't cry….abhi papa hana hamara pass..papa sab theek karunghi…"even baby is feeling sad…nowadays his movements went slow…not like before…did my health condition is effecting to baby…

She leaned back…again her nightmares were started to scare her…her dreams are scaring her…don't know why her past disturbing her again and again….where I went wrong…I lost my parents when I am to young again darji…marriage with maan…how beautiful those dreams…groom coming on horse and taking her away from all her worries…finally her dream rajkumar non other then that is maan…but what he did…even he cheated me..making fake marriage….now why he is back of me…only bcoz I helped anni…now I am tired all of this…even I want to enough my life from all these worries…I thought there is new shine in my life after baby birth..but again my  faith covered me in the name of brain tumor…bhabhaji did you  have any enmity with me…why women become so much week in front of these  men..why you created this world like  always women  dominated by  male  in each step…why men always search different ways to harass women…when women go against all these…why you make them so helpless…no bhabaji I hate …I hate you for making me so much helpless…what ever I fight with you…I never let him  close to me…till my death I never forgive him….he is a culprit who cheated innocent girl to take revenge…what a bad situation you  created to me..bcoz of baby again I came under his feet…."geet tightened her fist…."its really too painful her to leaving her self respect to come under maan. but baby..i knew it now he loves me and baby…this will be a another punishment to him being so close to him and living away from him. my pains will be his pain…my worries his worries…any way now I am not scaring for death…my death will be punishment for him…I know he will suffer but still the pain which I go throughed all these days is not enough for him. she is thinking like a mad….her mind is craving for revenge….her eyes went red…

At same time maan entered her room….he is about sit to next to her…geet stopped in mid…."maan sir…pls don't try to be close to me…."maan shocked…just few minutes she is ok what happened now…he stood away….

She roared like a lioness …"maan sir…I am here only for my baby sake…don't think that I forget what you did to me  …I will never forget anything…"maan sat on his knees…

"even I don't need to forget you anything what I did to you or I am not expecting your forgiveness what I did to you…only I need your happiness…go in your way but pls don't let your baby alone…I want you to be with my baby….or else even baby become like me…I need that baby should grow under your guidance…pls forget about me care only about you and baby…and don't repeat again that you are here only for baby. you are here that is your right…you deserve dadima and anni love…you agreed or not agreed you are this khurana family daughter in law…no one change it…"geet sat like a dumb…yes he is right whatever I am khuranas bahu…the way how he agreed his victims its touched her heart but again her pain made her hard.

"now can you have something geet..might be you are hungry…"maan asked her in cool voice…some how now he confirmed…no one are ready to forgive him…so its better to concentrate on only geet health. Whatever he need to cure her…he want to repent what he did…he want to give justice from his part… geet  in this situation bcoz of him so he want to cure her…only his goal to protect her and keep her happy as possible.

Geet didn't speak to him a single word…once she saw the breakfast…only Italian food…she hate it..but today her mind is craving to have it…her baby is jumping in her tummy…"oh mama Italian khana mera favorite…jaldi kalo…"  tu chupkar…geet told her self…baby made grumpy face..its gone silent…she knew it… baby went sad…immediately she is taken the plate and started to eat…now baby is rolling in her tummy..thank you..mama.. "she smiled her self…now she remembered Italian food is favorite  to maan..just she stunned ..all these days she is not even had her food properly but today she ate full of her tummy…what it means…she lifted her head…maan standing tying his arms on his chest and watching her…there is a mischievous smile slipped on his lips..what it means ..geet didn't understood..did he knows baby secret…even maan don't know why he is smiling but he relief…looking at geet…

Now he is happy his geet  and baby back to KM…now only concentrate on her health…again he whispered him self…"geet this is my promice…I won't let to death touch  you…if death wants to take you before that it has to be meet me and then it will reach you..this is my promise…

At night after finishing  lunch with dadima and anni  geet went to her room. Maan working in his laptop speaking with adi"….. well adi might be I am not coming to office another two three months you have to mange everything any important meetings inform me before it self. I ask dev to return to India…he will help you…."he stopped once he noticed geet. "ok adi I call you later …"

It means he is quitting from all his office work…let it be why I should bother…she is taken bed sheet and pillow to lay on couch…maan hold her wrist…some where geet scared…her heart about slip..why he hold my hand…her heart is pounding erratically…he taken bed sheet and pillow from her hand…"don't worry geet I sleep on couch…"she saw him unbelievingly…"..geet may be ek insane hu…koi  janvar nahi…" but that day he behaved like a animal…those memories made her again hard..without protesting much  she slept on cot. Maan again stood next her cot..geet closed her eyes with unknown fear…maan pattered her cheek…she opened her eyes expecting something from him….he extended his palm in front of her…there is a vitamin tablets ….he made  her to take her routine medicines.  He went and slept on couch but he made sure that he can watch geet from the place where he is sleeping.

Pre cap: maan going to temple at first time in his life to request  something  for him….

Imp note: friends you know this summer can cross 45 degree in Bangalore it self. I hope in all over India it may more. Many birds can die due to less water. pls don't forget to keep a bowl of water in your terrace . so we can save at least some quantity of birds. We are using this forum to discussion , forwarding jokes and etc…why can't we pass this message to others…pls friends pass this message to your own peoples.

Friends,

How are you all…I hope you all are fine..same time need some more comments and likes…expecting much from your part…thank you for everything what you people given to me.

Thank you,

Varsha.

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oss dear
so emotinal part dear
really
love it
wow msk at temple steps
great
waiying fr the next prt dear
update soon
kkiddoo thumbnail
awesome want maan to make everyone realize that he is truely guilt 
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part...geet suffered alot in past due to maan but maan is repenting for his mistakes...i think it's high time for geet to forgive maan...interesting precap...continue soon...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
it was awesome..painful too..both maneets converstion was mindblowing..very emotional..
waiting for more..
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem dear geet back to km maan taking care of her precap is good msk at tample

Awesooome.
Superb loved d upd. To d core.
Its so emotional.
Do cont.soon.
Thanx for d pm.
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
update next part soon
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part. 
Very emotional one.
Sure maan will find out a way to save geet.
Poor geet faced so much problems.
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was an emotional part...
But when maan thot that no one s there to forgive him,i felt like crying...
Maan has to work really hard to gain geet's love..
I appreciate you for spreading this message..
i m too joining hands with u..