Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome !!!
Loved it !!
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...

baba re geet or uska mood swing...

poor maan... kaise bachega geet ke sweet torcher se ...

vicky ka sach  jaane ke baaad maan kya react karega...

dear tera se maan deewangi ke maan se different lag raha hai...

geet bhi kuch alag dekhi rahi hai...deewangi ke geet sweety payari innocent thi ye thodi tej  lag rahi hai...

but overall loving it dear
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update..

my god geets mood swings will make maan go crazy and tat water part was too good
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part.
Loved it.
challo lagi maan ki watt? 
bada khush tha na papa banne ki kushi mein.Ab mazza chakh.
 continue soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing update...
haiii but poor Maan😆
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
UPDATING now!!!!!😳
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awww me glad you all liked the last chapter...😳

thanks for encouraging me by your awesome comments!!!😳

A big thanks to all those who comment and liked!!😳

This part is short i know but that's the best i could do today…...😳

please buddy me for PMs...😳

PART - 23 (part 100)

He shook his head, dreading the future months. He was passing by Dadima's room on his way to the kitchen when he heard something that made him stop in his tracks. He knew it was not good manners to eavesdrop but his basic instinct made him lean on the door to hear the conversation. Least did he know that what he was about to hear would change his life forever!!!

DADIMA's ROOM

Dadima was looking at Vicky closely who was pacing up and down the room ever since they came here. She didn't interrupt him till now as she wanted to know what did he want to say to her, actually she wanted to find out how much he knew. But its been 2 hours and he had not said anything till now. She got impatient and finally said-

"Vickrant Beta…."

"DON'T just DON'T call me that….."

She was taken aback at his strict tone but still admired him inwardly because right now he looked the replica of his dad. But she was quite stunned with his next set of words-

"I know every damn thing….."

"KYAA…."

"Yes, Mrs. Savitri Devi Khurana... I know everything…..Mujhe pata hai ki you are the mother of my dad Raj Singh Khurana and my so called grandmother…."

Dadima bent her head down as she was too scared to see the hatred oozing out from her own grandson's eyes but she knew that she deserved it.

"Yup…. you are the one jiski wajah se mere mom-dad ne itna kuchh saha hai….. Aapne apne so called sagey bete ke liye apne uss betey ki bali chaddha di jisne aapke liye aur iss parivaar ke liye naa jaane kya kuchh nahi kiya….WHYY?? I SAID WHYY????"

Dadima was speechless. She knew that she was wrong and unfortunately the SAZAA of her misdeeds was borne by MAAN…..

"Just because he was not your real son…..your own blood???"

Vicky spat leaving Dadima totally shocked and ashamed of herself.

"Nahi beta….aisa nahi…."

"Oh please…. just cut the crap... Sirf isliye kyunki dad was your jeth-jethani's son, you made him the scapegoat always...Aapka apna khoon kabhi baap nahi bann sakta tha, and my mom-dad gave away their son to them so that they don't remain childless…... and what did they get in return???? Sirf DHOKAA….."

Vicky was bubbling in anger, he had seen the struggle put forth by his parents when he was very young. There were days when his parents didn't eat anything the whole day so that they could fulfill his basic needs. He shook his head to remove those dreadful images and continued-

"You.. Aapne unse unka hakk tak chin liya sirf apne bete ke mho mein... Vo property jis parr mere dad ka 65% share tha vo aapne unse chin li aur unhe ghar se bhi bahar nikaal diya... Still till date he respects you, prays for your well being every single day..."

Dadima's head shot up at this. She couldn't believe it.

"Haan sahi suna aapne….. Jis insaan ko aapne uski biwi aur do saal ke bachche ke saath dar-dar ki thhokre khaane ke liye chhod diya tha, vo insaan aaj bhi aapko apni maa ka darja deta hai... Vaise even I have no qualms against you...Aapke kiya ki sazaa to aapko aapke so called sagey bete ne hi de di….."

Dadima couldn't control anymore and started crying silently. She was shown the mirror by his grandson and the ugly truth was getting too much for her to bear….

"…..Aapka sagaa beta aapko barbaad karke aapko aur Maan ko marne ke liye chood gaya…... he left you to fend for yourself…..Unhone ekk baar bhi apne 11 saal ke bete ki parwah nahi ki…...aur kare bhi kyon jab wo unka khoon tha hi nahi…."

"NAHI….aisa nahi hai…."

"AISA HI HAI…..Aap iss baat ko maane ya na maane, sach yehi hai ki Maan is Raj Singh Khurana and Naina Singh Khurana's son….. And MY TWIN BROTHER…..Maan mera judwaaa bhai hai..."

PRECAP

EK RIMI v/s THE KHURANA GANG!!!😉😆

Abb tera kya hoga Kaaliya….OOPS….Rimiyaaa..🤣

PREV - PART 22  NEXT -  PART 24

hope you guys are enjoying this twisty journey!!!!!!!😳  

please do leave your precious comments

they really encourage me to write more!!!!😳

and hit the like button!!!!😳

Edited by ruchs - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOW that seriously intense
awesome part
Edited by lil.mizz.smexii - 12 years ago
kkiddoo thumbnail
me dead from the shock ðŸ¤¢
princes939 thumbnail
Awsome!!!!!!i knew it he was maans brothr!!!!!
How could dadi do dat!!!!:(
Precap haha
Update next sooon