BE MY LOVE ... AGAIN-MG- SS epilogue pg 122

take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

INDEX

PART 1 AND CHARACTER SKETCH --- SCROLL DOWN

PART 2 PAGE 11

PART 3 PAGE 21

PART 4 PAGE 30

PART 5 PAGE 39

PART 6 PAGE 46

PART 7 PAGE 53
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56032905�                                

PART 8 PAGE62  

PART 9 PAGE 69

PART 10 PAGE 77

PART 11 PAGE 85

PART 12 PAGE 93

PART 13 PAGE 99

PART 14 PAGE 106
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2883471?pn=106�                     PART 15 PAGE 114

EPILOGUE

MY WORKS
Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_a_hint thumbnail
                         CHAPTER 1  

I was sitting near my window watching the dark sky ... the moon was not as bright as yesterday but still the sun will raise in the morning giving light to all fellow people in the earth... Every night is followed by a day , every darkness is over shadowed by light ''''''' everything has hope'' but do my life has hope ? For past five months I was living thinking my life might change but now I don't have hope on hope ''''''

I m Geet ''''..am I handa? '..no I was long back abandoned by my family '''''' I should perhaps carry the surname of my husband but what is his surname? God knows ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was born and brought up in hoshiyarur a small village near Punjab ''''''''.. in my family women are just creatures who are born to carry the orders of men ''''' I should consider myself lucky that they allowed me to complete my school and at least admitted me in college ''''''' I was protected by my father and mother from daarji ''''''.. My father struggled hard to put me in college ''''''''. I completed my first year but my father failed to fight for me when daarji came with a marriage proposal ''''''.. the guy was a NRI from Canada ''''''.. they said he was perfect for me ''''''''. I din't want to marry but strangely my mother wanted me to marry him ''''''''' she said that its impt for gals to get married soon ''''''''' I had no one to support me ''''''.. I had no option left ''''''. The guy's family came to meet me ''''''''' I didn't get to see him but my sister rajii said the he came with his mother and sister-in-law '''''''. She also said that he was handsome '''''''. I never used to see any man it's not that I m allowed but my mother taught me that we should see no other men in diff sense except our husband ''''''''' I was called to serve sweets to them ''''''.. I didn't see his face and he didn't see mine I guess''''''''.. His sister-in-law said that he wanted to speak with me alone but my family was reluctant'''''''''''I didn't see his face not that I could have refused if I didn't like him ''''''' My family has decided that he is my husband and so it will be '''''''''..The other day I was returning from college when Raji nudged me she told that he was standing at the sugarcane field to talk with me '''''' I was scared but I did go ''''''''. He was indeed there wearing a white shirt and blue jeans ''''''' I went and stood behind him ''''''' he turned to see me and the first thing I saw was his eyes ''''''.. Deep black eyes I had strange feeling of peace seeing those eyes '''''''.. he talked to me '''''..it was more one way conversation ''''''''.. I was shy to talk he understood that '''''''''.. he talked about how he liked me the very first time he saw my photo , how eager is he to spend his life with me '''''''''''. It was all new for me and I liked it '''''''''. I believed he was the one who is gonna make my life beautiful ''''''''''''.

Our marriage was very personal affair with only mine and his family '''''''''' We did all rituals of marriage and he filled my forehead with sindoor that moment I decided that my whole life belongs to him ''''''.. After all rituals my daarji handed over some property papers to him as dowry he didn't want to accept but daarji forced to get it ''''''''''.i was taken to his house in hoshiyarpur and the next day we were to leave to Canada '''''''''.. I was scared to be with him in one room ''''''''' though I know a man and woman share physical relationship I wasn't much aware of it '''''''''' he entered our room''''''''. My heart beat was so fast that anytime it would explode '''''''''. He removed my veil and touched my cheeks that's when I realized that even I have feelings '''''''''' his every move was mystery to me ''''''''''. His touch send shivers inside me '''''''. He was very gentle '''''''. He was making eye contact with me now and then whispering sweet nothings in my ear ''''''''' I started feeling comfortable with him '''''''''''..soon I forget about everything all I remembered was him and only him '''''''''' it was as if he took me to a different world'''''''''' I was the happiest girl in the whole world

The next day my whole life shattered when he left me airport alone '''''''''.. i never wanted to believe it but alas it was true ''''''''''''. My family wanted me to forget him '''''''''. But how can i? '''''.. it is true that I started to love him '''''''''. How can he just like that leave me ''''''''.. I saw something in his eyes , that can't be fake '''''''''''. He left me but a part of him was still inside me '''''''''. The fruit of our love that night was growing in my womb ''''''''''''. I felt strange happiness '''''''''.. I somehow managed to get his Canada number and called him '''''''''''. His sister-in-law took the phone and I poured my heart out to her '''''''''. She promised to bring him to me ''''''''''.. I went to Amritsar to meet him'''''''''.. But I had a major blow when I learned that she wasn't his sister in law but his girl friend ''''''''''.. they planned all this just for my money '''''''''. My heart cried to believe that he was faking around me '''''''''''' I lost all hope when my own family wanted to kill my baby '''''''''''' how can I allow that to happen? What is my baby's fault...? I managed to escape them and reached delhi.

Delhi, the place which gave me new life '''''''. I decided to live for my baby '''''''''.. I joined Khuranna Constructions where I got all relations which I missed a sister in pinky, a brother in adi , a daadi in my boss's daadi maa and my most helpful boss ''... I started to live my life again ''''''''''. But still there was traces of past '''''''''''.. I still wasn't able to forget him ''''''''''.. People around me wanted me to move on especially my boss's daadi maa ''''''''' she developed strange liking for me ''''''''''. She treated me as her own granddaughter ''''''''''. She once came up with a proposal to marry her grandson, my boss '''''''''' I was keen to refuse '''''''.. I can't even imagine another relationship but my boss who is more like a godfather to me wanted to accept it considering daadi's ill health ''''''''''''' he said that he himself can't love anyone after his wife's death and he is ready to be support and guardian for me and my unborn child ''''''''''' I respected him and I trusted his words so I agreed '''''''''' I don't know if I had done the right thing but I want my baby to be happy' I m a selfish mother ''''''''''

why do I still feel his eyes were not fake ? ''''''''''' I must be a fool I guess '''''''''' it's high time I should forget my past and move on at least for my baby's sake'''''.i should at least live up to daadi's expectations ''''''''''''  Today is my engagement with my boss, Arjun  Singh Khuranna   ''''
                                 I m not happy ''''''.. how will I be when I m still living in my past '''''''''''''''. My heart still holds feelings for him ''''''''''''' I took out our marriage photo which is the only thing about him with me apart from our baby '''''''''''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT ''''''''''. FEW HATES DEV'S CHARACTER WHILE OTHERS ARE READY TO GIVE HIM OTHER CHANCE IF HE REPENTS ''''''''''''.. I HAVE READ MANY STORIES WHERE MAAN IS NO LESS THEN A DEVIL OR BEAST BUT STILL U ALL ACCEPTED THAT SO HOPE U ALSO ACCEPT THIS ''''''

SUGGESTIONS WELCOME 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD nandy_pm TO GET PM 

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏
👏

wow 
what a twist
and what a start
👏👏👏

my head is spinning
after some time
i talk with you
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 12 years ago
take_a_hint thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

MAAN SINGH KHURANNA

YOUNGEST KHURANNA SON ''''''''''. SPOILT BRAT, CARES ABOUT NO ONE BUT HIMSELF '''''''''.  

GEET (GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANNA)

TYPICAL INDIAN VILLAGE GIRL WHO IS A CAGE BIRD ''''''''''''.. WAS MARRIED TO NRI MAAN WHO LEFT HER AT AIRPORT AFTER TWO DAYS OF MARRIAGE ''''''''..SHE IS PREGNANT WITH MAAN'S CHILD ''''''''.. NOW WORKS AT DELHI ''''''''. ENGAGED TO HER BOSS

ARJUN SINGH KHURANNA

M.D. OF KC'''''''..  KIND AT HEART ''''''''. ENGAGED TO GEET FOR DAADI'S SAKE BUT PROMISED TO PROTECT HER AND HER BABY

SAMEERA SAXENA

MAAN'S FRIEND FROM CHILDHOOD ... HIS CURRENT GIRL FRIEND AND SUPPORTS HIM BLINDLY ... ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE REAL SIDE OF  MSK 
--------------------

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sab kuch ulta pulta kar diya
par kyo nahi is sammera ko bhi 
sati savitri type bana diya
get a life daer
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sab kuch badal diya...
waise love to see in maans new avtar...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was nice
but i cany digest as maan being dev and dev being maan
dev cant be a saint for me he is a bas**** and would always remain a bas****

and what have u done u have made maan's character as dev and dev's char as maan

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg!i dint expected this twist..
Loved it..
Congrats dear..
take_a_hint thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

it was nice
but i cany digest as maan being dev and dev being maan
dev cant be a saint for me he is a bas**** and would always remain a bas****

and what have u done u have made maan's character as dev and dev's char as maan

I KNOW HOW MUCH EVERYONE HATE DEV ... I WAS WONDERING I U CAN DIGEST MAAN AS DEVIL OR BEAST IN OTHER WORKS U SHD GIVE A TRY TO THIS ... I NEVER MENTION DEV IN THE SS IS SIMILAR TO MAAN IN SERIAL 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ye kya kar diya maan is the sinner it can't done