Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG   Maan Singh Khurana and Arnav Singh Raizada .. both in one FF, this this going to be Aweeesome!!!!!  I look forward to see how you unravel  the story. :)  
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome start 

i would like u to cont

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomw start of the story

please update soon

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
prologue and CS
interesting...
cont soon...

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very interesting prologue...

bahut sare bhai behen hain...yaad rakhne padenge...

continue soon...

thanx for pm...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc intro...
geet ko arnav ki behan bna dia aur khushi ko maan ki...
continue soon...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

4 PMing me dear...😳

ur ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

just ...πŸ˜›

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the prologue and the cs
like the combination of MG and Arhi

waiting for it to start
Chapter One

The college hall was quiet. There were four people awaiting their results. All friends, two of the were sisters and the other two were sister. A young girl had her phone switched on and had dialed her di's number.

A phone rang. The whole conference hall became quiet. The presentation had stopped and the boss glared at his CEO. He gave her a angry look but she didn't care. She was the least bit scared of them. She ignored them and looked at him with a deadly look which she knew he would immediately react to. And he did. His face softened and he plead an apologetic look to her

She simply ignored him as she was the least bit interested. He was about to say sorry to her but when he saw her smile he knew the reason for it. He instantly knew, he looked at her as she looked at him he nodded knowing what she wants. She answered the phone and put it on loud speaker.   ***************

She heard the voice and started smiling but was too nervous. She put the phone near her ear and said "di" in a soft whisper.   She went quiet as the principal started reading out the exam results. She was nervous and now her di was on the phone. She hoped her veerji was there to talk some sense into her but she also knew it would never happen. Her brother had always stayed away and kept her away from him. She didn't know why but she loved him. He sent her gifts and he rings and texts her but it just wasn't the sameShe heard the voice and started smiling but was too nervous. She put the phone near her ear and said "di" in a soft whisper.

She went quiet as the principal started reading out the exam results. She was nervous and now her di was on the phone. She hoped her veerji was there to talk some sense into her but she also knew it would never happen. Her brother had always stayed away and kept her away from him. She didn't know why but she loved him. He sent her gifts and he rings and texts her but it just wasn't the same.

She started sweating as the principal read out the results from 3rd place."Third place in the business field goes to khushi singh khurana" called out the principal.Everyone cheered as khushi got up. She hugged her sister Payal who was also studing with her then went to Mhug her two best mates. She went up to collect her trophy and certificate and stood on the stage. Next the principal announced the persons name in second place.

" The person in second place for the business and media goes to meera singh" said the principal.Meera screamed and hugged the her sister. She jumped up and down and kept screaming.The girl on the other line screamed land jumped to hug the boss. He smiled and hugged her back. She laughed and went quiet.The girl went up on stage to collect her trophy and her certificate. She had the biggest grin on her face. She got the trophy and showed her sister.

The principal came on stage. " well everyone before I announce the the person who has topped in the whole college with an outstanding 98.5% in media and business studies I would like to welcome a special person. This person had done his education here when he was young. It's a shame his family didn't come here but just by having him here is an absolute pleasure. Please welcome Mr Pritim Singh."

Everybody cheered and clapped for him. Teachers stood up to give him a warmer welcome.Just then the principal announced the the person that came first. " we'll before we see mr Singh on the stage we would like to announce the person that came 1st. Congratulations miss Geet singh handa you came 1st in the whole school."Geet got up and was about to hug her sister meera when she saw him. " Papa" she said

The girl on the other side of the phone nearly dropped her phone as she heard her sister whisper.Yes Geet Singh handa originally known as Geet Singh Raizada. The name change was just for college as her brother didn't want anybody to know who she was.

"Chote vo... Tum ne sunna!" she said slowly.

"haan di... " he said emotionally

Just then they heard a big bang and all then they heard Geet scream and the phone went dead... Anjali and Arnav geet's brother and sister Screamed Geeet!

So sorry guys I know I haven't been updating just been going through some Family Problems. Dads been in and out of hospital and well don't have time to get my laptop fixed also been working too. Sorry once again.

Please Hit the like button and comment. Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
sweetvanie thumbnail
This sounds really interesting and can't wait to read the 1st chapter...

loved the characters ...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON...