Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zohafarheen

hey even i hate thats same probs ill ask my cousin how was ur school today they will mad at me plz stop treating me school gal im long gone with that now im college gal😆

ahaha yeah I know..
I need to practice that in my head hhehe😆😆
i can be a retard when I want to be😆😆

I know zoha same here..I ask my frnd the same ques...hows skoool oh am in college don't you know😆😆
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey simi...hws u?????? aur kaun kaun hai yaha?? sabko hiii😊Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
hi purvi
are mere bijli aaj kadak rahe hai kya net acha kaam kar raha hai kya
mandy15 thumbnail
loved all parts dear(8 9 10 11)
awesum👏
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                  Chapter 12

Geet sat in the bed thinking about her plan which sounded easier then it actually seems. How to make a ruthless king do what she wants without him knowing? How can he make him her puppet? She sighs...her ankle was slowly healing but she still can't put any pressure on the foot without making it more worse. The doctor said it will take two or three days for her ankle to get better. Until then she has to think of something to start her plan. 

His behavior did not change however..he was still the same but one thing that bothered Geet one thing that maybe will give her some hope, some emotions in his eye. Maybe this new hope will help her execute her plan but how?  Geet looks at the empty water jug...she presses the buzzer for one of the servant but no one replied. She decided to go down herself making sure not to put too much pressure on her leg...

Geet reaches the kitchen with great difficulty...she goes to the fridge to get some water and something to eat for herself. She was so busy preparing the food that she didn't notice Maan looking at her from the kitchen entrance. He was working on his computer when he needed something from the kitchen. He dialed the kitchen extension but no one picked up. 

"Damn it I will make sure these servants don't work anywhere else if they can't do their job properly for me..." 

He gets up in anger as he made his way downstairs...as he was about to enter he saw Geet making some food for herself while humming some song tune. He just stood there looking at her...he didn't know why but he wanted to hear her hum all day long. He still can't seem to answer why he married her? What is about her that makes him forget all senses? What is about her that makes him so protective about her? Hates it when someone looks at her?

Geet was busy making food for herself that she didn't notice Maan coming near her. She was putting something on the plate when she felt his presence around her. She looks up to see him advancing toward her. She starts to move back when she felt herself tripping only to be caught by Maan...both look at one another...he makes her stand up...

Maan: looks like your leg is better now

Geet: woh uhh it still hurts little bit

Maan: hmm well it should be better by tomorrow then...you see the servants will be leaving tomorrow and I want you to do what I brought you here to do.

Geet: okay I will

Maan (smirks) good..(he pats her cheek) you are learning so far...(he looks at her before leaving..Geet smirks...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, was day one of her plan..she still didn't know what she would do but one thing was for sure that she won't let him win in anything. She came up with one idea which she hoped that it would work well at least she hoped. She quickly got ready to go downstairs to make breakfast for Maan. 

Her ankles were still paining her but it was nothing compared to the pain he had given her. She looks at the time..only half hour left until he shows up. She quickly set up the table with all of his favorite food hoping that he would like it. If all goes well Maan will believe her...the plan was simple do whatever he says, act however he would tell her to without saying anything...then when he starts letting his guard down that is when she would run away taking Vicky with her. She didn't care about the consequences anything would be better then this hell hole. 

She saw Maan coming down the stairs..she stands in front of the table watching him as he sat down. She looks at him confused when he didn't do anything..he didn't even move a finger to touch the food..he looks at her

Maan: what are you waiting for..put the napkin on my lap...(she nodes her head and does what he says...) put food on my plate...I don't raise hands for anything only to eat...get that straight..(she nodes her head..he watches as Geet puts the food on her plate...he picks up the fork to eat when he stops.) You may leave...(as she was about to leave) listen...make me some coffee...strong with no sugar

Maan sat there waiting for Geet..it bothered him why she isn't talking back to him...

"something is fishy...for once she is doing what I am saying without a fight? hmmm lets test this new Geet...if she really has changed or not..." 

He smirks...he sees her coming out with coffee...he puts the napkin on top of his plate...she puts the coffee on the table..Maan takes the coffee cup in his hand dropping it on the floor shattering it into tiny pieces. Geet looks at the mess he created...

"oopss I guess you have to clean this up now..." (he puts his shoe on the chair that had some spots of the coffee...) "start by wiping my shoe" (She takes the cloth and slowly starts wiping his shoe without creating any fuss...Maan becomes angry and holds her hand...he pushes her against the wall..) "Are you playing a game with me?"

Geet (looks at him scared.."does he know what I am doing, what i am thinking?") uhh

Maan: Why are you doing what I am saying without creating any fuss? hmm answer me..(he shakes her roughly)

Geet: I am doing whatever you wnt me to do like a puppet...that is what you wanted and that is what I am doing

Maan (lets go of her) okay then...I want the whole mess cleared, cleaned and put into place within half hour and each time you failed to do whatever I say and within the required time I give you then you will receive a punishment from me. However, they might me...

(he caresses her face) since you are my special case...I will think of some unique punishments for you. (he winks at her giving her a peck on her lips before leaving) 30 minutes Geet..get started!
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haan shukar hai ajj mera net theek hai 😆
ACCIDENTLY i'm FIRST
😲GEET meray MAAN ko dhoka de rahi hai😡awww mera masoom sa MAAN🤣🤣everyone wants to kill me now after reading this comment🤣🤣
awesome mindblowing update yar simi loved it a lot😃
Edited by sona-rai - 12 years ago
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
r
amazing update but i dont want geet to play with maan yaar watever may be he is
i hope she fall in love with him and even he i hope
simi little update and wat abt bm mere love update kia yeh nahin
Edited by zohafarheen - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail