Zohamaaneet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

yes dear im an indian
and tell me do u know hindi
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                    Chapter 11

Maan opened up Geet's blindfold...Maan had blindfolded her after making her his slave. This will be their home for a while until she decides to give in. Geet struggled against his grip...he had her stand in front of him while he held her hands behind her back...she brought this on herself...he tried to make her understand but no more...no one disrespects me no one...I don't forgive anyone not even my Dadi...everyone listens to me..and if they don't then I make them listen to me...he lets go of Geet making her fall on the floor...

She didn't know what had gotten into her when she saw him kissing another women right in front of her, his wife. She may not accept him as her husband but in reality he is her husband in this society. No matter how he may be she can't see him being with another women what wife would? 

Maybe she accepted too much from him...she expected him to not cross that line, that boundary where it ruins every relation...she knew he is possessive about her, he would not like her to touch another man or even talk to another man then what gives him right to the same with another women? Does he have no consideration for emotions and relations? 

Does he know what marriage is? Its a holy bond between two people that not only connects two strangers physically but mentally too. Can she share that bond with this inhumane person? Can she be able to forgive him for his deeds and forget? 

She felt herself falling down until she hits something hard..her hands were in pain due to the tight hold..she turned her head sideways to hear any sign of him. She knew he is somewhere near her but where..."open your blindfold" She heard him say..she slowly brings her hands up toward her eyes...she squints when she saw light after hours..she has been in darkness for over two hours...just waiting for her destination and punishment. Maybe this will work in her favor..at least he won't come near her because she is a peasant a mere slave. 

As her eyes slowly adjusted to her new light she was shocked to see her new place. It was another big mansion much like the one in Delhi except this seemed a lot more bigger...the decoration was more contemporary style unlike the other mansion where everything in that place was traditional and brought warmth to your heart...here everything seemed so cold...she didn't belong here...she slowly gets up turning heads looking around at each and everything...

"welcome to your new home where you will serve me.."  (Geet turns around looking at him straight with anger...he stands in front of her..) "lower your eyes...no one looks directly into my eyes especially my slaves..." (Her heart pained hearing that...she has to be the first wife where her husband treats her like a slave...like a puppet in his hands but she also didn't learn to accept defeat this easily...) 

Okay so for the first thing...I am very hungry...go make me some food...the kitchen is that way..(he points straight ahead...she begins going that way) ohh by the way Geet.there will be no servants here..so that means you have to do everything...now go! I want my lunch within half hour..I have a lot of work to do...

She goes to the kitchen..it was very big with high ceiling and big cabinets...she didn't know where to start...she didn't know what he likes not that she cared...she washes her hand to begin cooking..she closes her eyes in pain when the water stings her bruises...she looks at her wrists it was red..slowly turning blue...she could barely move them...Maan stood in the background watching her every move with amusement...

"Do you give up now?"

Geet (looks at him with determination) No...I will not give up..I will not bow down to you Mr. Khruana..

Maan (laughs) I like it Geet..I love your attitude..anyway begin cooking..(he looks at his watch) you have 25 minutes left now...I want some continental food...(he leaves the place..)

"Continental food?" She looks through the cabinets and saw some pasta boxes...she takes them..."maybe he can eat this.." she goes to the refrigerator to grab some onions and tomatoes...Geet pushes the pain aside..she was determined now..maybe this will be a great way for her to escape...her eyes teared up thinking about Vicky...what is it in that boy that made her so attach to him? Maybe two of them were in the same boat..two of them were deprived of love that both of them expected. 

She needed to find which boarding school he went too...she couldn't let him suffer more..if she runs away then she will take Vicky with her too..she will give him the love and attention that boy needs but first she needs to deal with the so called king..

She quickly makes his dish setting up the table...after setting up the table she looks toward him...

"your lunch is ready..."

Maan (gets up walking to the table..he sits down with attitude) hmm good..where are my other dishes? (she looks at him shocked) what you expect me to eat only one thing? I need to have all of this big table filled with food...where are the rest?

Geet: but..you

Maan: I am a king...I don't just eat one thing..I need options..GO MAKE ME MORE FOOD! (She quickly goes inside the kitchen running...not knowing what to make...she grabbed whatever she could find to cook for him...she brought one dish after another setting it on the table...) take this pasta..its cold now..make me a fresh one..

she nodes her head sweating...she throws the pasta away making another fresh one...she picks up salt but to her bad luck it was over...she looks through the cabinets...she saw the salt box all the way at the top..she brings the chair over..slowly she stands on chair carefully while she reached for the salt...Maan becomes angrier and angrier as Geet fulfilled his every demand..he looks toward the kitchen waiting for her to come...he gets up with anger throwing the napkin on the table...

What is taking you so long!

Geet was in her own world trying to grab the salt when she heard Maan's voice in the kitchen..she got scared causing her to fall off the chair..she screams in pain as she held her ankle tightly...Maan comes near her looking down at Geet while she cried in pain..he crouches in front of her and touches her ankle..she flinches in pain

"who told you to stand on the chair?"

Geet: woh uhh salt was over

Maan: So now instead of taking care of me I have to take care of you? (Geet stands up by herself..she tried to walk...as soon as she took one step she was about to fall down until Maan caught her...he picks her up carrying her out of the kitchen..she looks at him shocked seeing this new side of him...he didn't carry her out of anger...he looks at her with different expressions..she saw little bit of sympathy in his eyes for her...he puts her on the couch while bringing some medication...) don't think this will change things..(he says as he applied some medication on her ankle...this little act of your will increase your punishment days

Geet nodes her head...that is what she needed..god was on her side now...she will use this opportunity to show Maan she has changed...she will use him as her puppet...she smirks...

Okay guys am out for little while...got some work to finish up๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zohafarheen

yes dear im an indian
and tell me do u know hindi

thodi si
Zohamaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona-rai

๐Ÿ˜†

yar actually i'm totally LATOO on MSK/GC๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†soo MAAN ko too hona hi hai๐Ÿ˜

are yaar yeh baat mujhe tujhse juda kar raak rahe hai tere craziness over him lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
r
hey simi that good
and i knew geet wont bow down so easily in to maan favour she is also stubborn like him
and seeing this i love it
and maan lit bit turning seeing her in pain
i hope he will change within this days
he will get love from her and that will void his anger yaar love u for na update
thanx
continue soon
Edited by zohafarheen - 12 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww simi awesome update yar muahhh 
loved it a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
after reading every update yar WE WANT NEXT๐Ÿ˜†so sweety waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜
Edited by sona-rai - 12 years ago
kkiddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmerr

its a bit confusing dear.
i dont know the exact word in english.
in german its ausbildung and it means that you go 2-3 times a week to school and the other days you are working and learning the job.
its a bit complicated here.
my cousins tell the same too!!

yup it is dear ๐Ÿ˜†
@ meena i am good dear 
@simi nick name for sona hmm have to think ๐Ÿ˜† slow connection is nice dear but how about disconnection ๐Ÿ˜›
@zoha hi dear how r u ?
Zohamaaneet thumbnail

its k u can learn from us more
nice to meet u yaar