Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by Sabmeratu. - 9 years ago
awesomepooja thumbnail
Cool intro. Add me in for intro. Plz cont soon. Its being long update soon
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh sonnal dear u r soo evil.. love the concept.. seems very intriguing.. lol.. cont sooon.. would love to read the 1st part.. 
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Where is MSK ?

maybe the rest are all her devars

please update soon and pm me

saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😉sonnal so awesome but why  so short. With all these hot boys not fair. and  million dollar question is where is our MR PERFECT MAAN SINGH KHURANA .Just can't wait 4 this . add me in ur pm. ðŸ˜‰
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ooo...lovely concept...please dnt forget to pm me
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1

They belonged to one of the richest and most powerful family in India! Every mother dreams to marry off their daughters into this family…The Khuranaa brothers were charming, handsome, well educated, smart, etc. and the worse thing is they know that they are irresistible…But only for the world is this family perfect…behind the perfect masks are a lot of scars

Sunday morning…

We can hear the beautiful sound of the guitar in the whole house and it was filled with harmony…but not for long…you hear also someone banging at a door…and he was yelling stop this din Vicky…if you don't stop it now I will break both your arms…Then you heard another voice shout: you both idiots should stop and let me sleep…and the forth just came from the terrace after his meditation…he looked at his brothers and shook his head and went into his room… this was a good morning…nobody is bleeding or unconscious…

At the breakfast table they were ignoring each other…nobody spoke…Mrs. Khuranaa couldn't see her boys like this…they are distancing themselves from each other and the family…But what can she do? And her husband was 24/7 only concerned about his business…She wanted to start a converwsa

But then they were disturbed by a call…

Mrs Khuranaa attended the call…

Mrs.: Khurnaa : Han Annie beta …how are you?

Dev: oh princess is calling again…I wonder what she wants this time…

Armaan: shut up she is our cousin…she can call us whenever she wants…what's your problem…

Dev: like always the great Armaan is supporting the women! That proves how stupid women are if they fall in your trap…

Armaan: you are just jealous because not a single girl would waste a second look at you!

Just when Dev wanted to say something mom came back…

Mrs Khuanaa looked extremely happy…

Vicky: mom why did Annie call…and what did she say?

Mrs. Khuranaa: Annies friend is coming to stay with us for some time…The girl is from UK and will stay here for a project… and Annie asked me to take care of her…she was never in India and staying alone in a unknown country is not safe…

Dev: pls mom say you denied…I don't want any stupid girl running around here…

Arjun: are you really that dumb? Mom is looking happy because a girl is going to stay here…

Their mom was already in her dream world…she was imagining herself going to the temple, going for shopping or just gossiping for hours…everyone envied her that she gave birth to such handsome and smart boys…but she always wished for a girl in her house…and now she was only waiting for her daughters in law...and then she will have more than one daughter at home…

Armaan: mom if you wish I will pick her up at the airport…

What else did they expect…? Mr. Prince charming was always in a mood to flirt…

Mrs K: theek hain beta…her flight will land tonight at 9 o'clock…pls don't be late…

Dev hated the thought of a girl staying here, Armaan was totally excited, Vicky thought which pranks can he play on the new guest and Arjun…Arjun just didn't care,

Night:

Armaan was waiting at the airport…The London flight landed and he had to wait…

The only thing Armaan knew was that her name was G. Handa and that she is waering a white dress…

Armaan was waiting there with and his eyes were wandering around when he saw a girl waiting also…

so our casanvoa went to her…

Armaan: how comes that a beautiful girl like you is standing here so lonely…

The girl smiled at him…yes and like always the girl fell for his charm…and he forgot almost why he was here...while he was talking to the girl the gate opened and all the passengers were coming out…Armaan was watching them in the corner of his eyes…and his eyes caught the most beautiful woman he has ever seen…she had curly hairs, hazel brown eyes, tall and a perfect curvy figure…and a breathtaking smile…He totally ignored the girl next to him an d walked like in trance towards her…she was looking for someone…As she saw Armaan her smile got brighter…
She also walks toward…

Girl: you must me Mr. Armaan Khuranaa…am I right? Hi I am Geet…Geet Handa…

Armaan was still staring at her…not realizing what she says…he could hear her melodious voice…and was looking at her with a dreamy look…but then he realized that she was talking to him…and that she also mentioned his name…

Now he looked confused…

Armaan: sorry do I know you? (st: have I seen her before?...impossible how can someone forget such a beautiful girl…)

Geet: I am Annie's friend from London...Geet…Geet Handa

Now he remembered why he came here…

Armaan st: God thank you thank you so much…she's going to stay in my house…Annie I will buy you everything you want…

Armaan: hi Gorgeous…nice to meet you too…and how did you know that I am Armaan?

Geet: Annie showed me your pics…and she talks about you all the time...  and she was right about you…

Armaan: I know Anniee…she always praises me but pls don't believe her…I am not as great as she must have told you…

Geet laughed: actually Annie warned me…she told me to be carful…that you are a shameless flirt and known for breaking hearts…and I think she wasn't wrong…I saw you standing with a girl when I came out…

Armaan was embarrassed: oh she was just asking for the way out…

Geet: oh the poor girl…either she can't read or she must be really dumb…

Armaan: why?

Geet: if she can't see and read the big EXIT board in front of her…then she must be blind or dumb na?

Armaan became all read…

Geet laughed at his plight…

Armaan was mesmerized by her beautiful laughter…

Geet: no need to blush like a new bride…so did you get her number

Armaan: I don't need her number when I have an angel like you with me…

Geet laughed: thanks for the compliment but try something new next time...maybe you will have better chance to get her number…now let's go…I need a shower

Armaan was shocked…she didn't seem to fall for his charm…

He nodded and led her to the car...he wanted to carry her luggage but she refused politely…

She's something different he thought…

They drove to the KM…

Armaan found out that she is a very jovial and sweet person…it was her first time in India so she fascinated about everything…

Armaan: you are Indian but how come you never visited India…

Geet's face became dull: I am only a half Indian…my dad is English…my mom also lived in London since her childhood and had no memories about India… but my nani told me everything…she wanted me to know her culture…she loved India no actually she was obsessed with India…and her dream was to come back and spend her days here…but she didn't want to leave me…she used to tell me stories, cook Indian food, wear Indian clothes and watch all the Indian movies…yea and when you spend so much time with you will also become like her...and I am the one who inherited her obsession…and when I got the oppurtinity to come here I used it…

Armaan: why didn't come you nani with you…

Geet looked at him with tears in her eyes...: because she's no more… my whole family left me 3 three years back in an accident…

Armaan was shocked: oh I am sorry…I…i

Geet: it's o.k Armaan…

Armaan wanted to cheer her up but he didn't know what to say…so he kept quit…

They arrived at KM…

Mrs Khuranaa was waiting at the door already…: come in beta…

Geet bend down and took her blessings…: hello aunty…

Mrs: itna pyari bachi hai…god bless you beta…

And hugged her…Geet smiled at her…

Mrs K: how was your jouney beta

Geet: good…

Mrs K: go and take rest beta… we will talk later…Ramu kaka show Geet her room…

Armaan: no it's ok mom..i will do it…

Mrs K: teek hain beta…

Armaan showed her room…: sweetheart if you need anything at anytime don't hesite to call me…I am at your service…

Geet smiled: thx…Armaan where is the rest of the family…

Armaan: you will meet the bunch of idiots alias my so called brother at dinner…

Geet: idiots

Armaan: ya you will see what I mean…see you soon Gorgeous

She shook her head and entered the room…it was a real big room…it doesn't look like a guest room at all…

She felt at home here she smiled…she took the phone and dialled a number…the person on the line picked up immediately…

Person: ….

Geet: han baba I landed safely…ya I am fine…and you were right he's such a flirt but really sweet and aunty is so sweet…

Person:…

Geet: I will meet them at dinner…

Geet: hmm…

Geet: don't worry I will take care…and take care of yourself…

Geet: no I won't say it…wait someone is knocking at the door…bye I will call later

She hangs up and opened the door…

Mrs K: sorry beta but I wanted to give you that… it was a parcel…pls wear it for dinner beta…it is a small welcome gift…

Geet: aunty but how I… how can I accept it…it was really not needed…

Mrs K: pls beta… don't look at me as a stranger…won't you accept it if you mother would give it to you…

Geet smiled and nodded: thx a lot aunty…

Mrs K patted her head and left from there…

Geet slept for a while and took a shower…and wore the gift of mrs K...then Ramu kaka called her for dinner…

She went upstairs to the dining table…

Just when she entered the room…she heard the guys fighting…and everyone silenced when they saw her…

Precap: a day with Arjun Khurnaa

nats0101 thumbnail
nice updt
d person g is talkin 2 can b msk?