N thnx for pm...

Part31
Wonderful...
Geet ne maan ko shocked hi ker diya...
Luv u geet...
Edited by geet06 - 12 years ago
CrystalSaya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow! u wrote it so nicely...grrr...dis sameera...is so greedy...nd happy to know dat geet trusted maan completely...loved it...waiting for next part...
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
too good
geet trusting maan
me loving it
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi

are you planning to update it today
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
plz add me in ur pm list
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the updates...
missed nearly 4 updates...
loved that the whole family got to know abt them and then he didnt wanna hide his past from her...
i was shocked with geet's reaction...
her love is true and more deep than maan thought...
hate this sameera...
glad that maan was able to share his pain with her...
waiting to c more of their reactions...
pl cont soon
tellyme thumbnail

Part 32
-----------------

Then both are quite... different kinds of thought going thru their mind...

Everything Maan showed is going thru Geet's mind and she gets very upset to realise how maan must have copped with so many stuffs, she gets restless realising what he must have gone thru... She can't bear Maan even in little trouble and here he was with so much to face...she feels suffocation...so she gets up and start walking in the garden to get some fresh air...

Geet(St):"she is still troubling Maan... Maan is still going thru so much... "

Maan now knows what is troubling Geet... she is thinking about his problems... he want to get her out of that thought... he goes behind her... cathces her by shoulder... Geet turns

Maan:"Geet!!! kyun soch rahee ho itna.. see I m fine now...woh sab khatam ho gaya hai... and now you are with me... yeh itnee badi khushi hai mere liye that all problems are small infront of it... "

Geet:"but she is still bothering you... she came back to trouble you"

Maan:"trust me she cannot trouble me now... I am much stronger now and I know real her... by comming back she has given me chance to clear all the doubts that are surrounding me... so it's actually good..."

Geet's eyes are full of tears... she looks to his face, touches his cheeks softly...

Geet:"Per Maan phir bhi..."

He wipes her tears:"Geet trust me... isse bade bade problem har roj main solve kerta hoon regarding bussiness... so she is nothing... please stop thinking about it... Bass kuch din aur and she is destryed... trust your Maan for that baby..."

Geet calm down,as if she doesn't then Maan will get disturbed... she now want to shower all her love on Maan.. to wash away all the pain that he has gone thru... she decides to keep him happy in every condition...

She changes her mood

Geet:"mujhe bhook lagee hai... kuch dinner ka intezam bhi kiya hai ya nahi aapne..."

Maan knows she is being happy for him... he is falling more in love with her... he bends down and suddenly picks her in his arm... "Bilkul... chaliye MaM!!!"

Geet:"Maan aapp bhi na!!!".. she feels cozy in his arm.. she rests her head on his shoulder...

Maan takes her to the other side of the garden which is beutifully decorated with lights and tables are decorated with candles and roses...he makes her sit on the chair

Geet:"Wow!!!!" she holds his wrist and gets up.. gives him a soft kiss on his cheeks in which Maan gets lost...she puts both her hand around his neck

Geet:"Now I feel I am on a date... don't even dare to destroy it now... got it!!! you villian..."

Maan, after going so much thru the whole day feels Geet's closeness as a bliss... he could not control himself now...

He suddenly pulls her near him and places a Deep passionate kiss on her lips... Geet who had already gone thru so much... returns him back with more passion... their lips are glued to each other for long . It feels as if they are draining all that they have gone thru since evening...

After a while they seperate.. Geet then feels shy and looks down...

Maan:"now welcome to the beautifull ride of your 1st date... my mishtii".. Geet hides her face in his chest... Maan gets teasing

Maan:"hey Dessert pehle hee de diya... what after dinner"

Geet hits him on his chest... "Maan!!! shut up... ab khane ka intezam kijiye..."

he ask her to sit and goes inside... then after a while comes out...

Then after few minutes... some well dressed waiters come and serve the food to them... It was all of Geet's choice, and elegantly placed on the table. After they are done setting up the table Maan signals them to go... all of them leave...

Geet:"wow..itnee bhook lagee hai and these foods... they are all my favorite.. Maan I am jumping to food and sorry if you feel ignored..."

Maan is just smilling... he is happy to she her childishness back... He is watching her enjoying her food... he doesn't want to eat as then he will miss looking at her... she had to go thru lots today and all due to him...

After Geet was little satisfied she looks up and see that Maan has not had any thing... he is looking at her..

Geet:"Maan... Maan.. main aphee ke pass hoon...to app khana kha ker aram se mujhe dekh sakte hai... abb khana khaiye..."

Maan nods his head in no:"umm hoon...Khana khane ka dil nahi ker raha hai...you carry on"

Geet thinks Maan is still troubled

Geet:"apne apnee manmanee bhoot ker lee... abb khana khaiye..." she then picks a bite from her plate and takes it to his mouth to feed him...

Maan smiles.. he knows now he have no option... he takes 1st bite from her hand

Maan:"achcha main bhi khata hoon... how do you like it.."

Geet:"loved it..."

Then they finishes their food and Geet serves Dessert to herself and was about to serve it to maan when he stopped her...

Maan:"you have it... Dessert to mujhe mere pasand ka hee chahiye..." Geet understand what he is saying.. she gets shy and quitly starts eating her Dessert... her heart is beating fast.. Maan is patiently waiting for her to finish...

After Geet is done.. she looks up at Maan and the way he is continously looking at her makes her cheeks red and her heart beat increases.. she imediatly looks down...

Maan slowly get up and comes near Geet... he gives her his hand to get up.. Geet hands get cold with feeling flowing within her... she gives him her hand... he makes her get up... then he bends down and picks her again in his arm... Geets face is near Maan's chest and she could hear his fast heart beat.. he is as restless as her...

He takes her to different side and goes inside the cottage...

the room he takes her in is very cozy and sweet... the thing that they needed now.. cozyness...Maan makes her sit on the bed and himself sit beside her... he keeps looking at her... Geet could not meet his sharp gaze on her... she lowers her eyes... Maan puts his hand on her chin and lifts her face up.. "mujhse nazren kyun chura rahee hoo... bass dekh hee to raha hoon tumhe"

Geet says nothing... no words are coming out from her mouth...

He brings his face near her and starts placing soft kisses all over her face... Geet is continously getting sweet jerks in her belly... she feels some current is passing thru her body with his each kiss...He then brings his lips near her and softly tastes it with his tounge...he stops...Geet open her lips for him ... Maan places his inside hers and the soft one 1st becomes passionate slowly... Maan hands goes on her back and without realizing  he opens the doori of her back and places his hands inside her kurti towards her shoulder... the feel of her soft skin increases his desire...fluid passes thru Geet's spin with Maan's touch..."Maaan!!!"

Maan soon realises what he was doing... he seperates himself from her... they are not in their normal state...

after a while

Maan:"Geet abb bohut raat hoo gayee hai... chalo main tumhe ghar chor deta hoon..."

he starts moving ahead... Geet says nothing.. ties her doori and follows him...

Next to be continued

Precap:

Maan:"abb iss galtee kee saza to mile gee hee tumhe"

Geet:"kya galtee kee maine"

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry Anu...first to reserve but last to comment...was stuck in the office in meetings all day today!!  Loved the update...dinner was nice especially dessert!!!πŸ˜‰  So maan getting carried away...what is with these guys...Geet ke saath Maan ko hosh hi nahi rehta hai...ke what he is doing and what he shouldn't be...lol!!!   So...looks like Sazaa time again!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail
RES

edited--------

Fantastic update Anu dear

waah dinning table par le jaane ka kya andaaz tha...baho mein uthakar...n then the kiss😳😳😳 hai main marjaawa

dinner was cho sweet

aur maan ne dinner ke baad apne pasand ka desert bhi taste kar liya😳😳😳

waah anu ek hi update mein 2 passionate kisses😳😳😳

regarding precap maan ki saja tho hum sab jaante hai ...another kiss humara intezar tho nahi kar raha

love-Piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow great part and great understanding by geet