finally geet getting her revenge...
waiting for maan to pamper his geet...
pl cont soon
piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
apni geet tho badi chalak hai

kya saza decide kiya hai

main aap k paas aa sakti hoon magar aap nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh poor maan apne first love (office work) se 7 dino tak dur rehna padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

precap is really intersting

sorry anu dear i m not feeling well isliye comment karne mein deri ho gayi

love - Piya
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting ... wen r u going to update ...
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome. hope maan  will know dev true intentions but somewhere i feel  finding about dev intentions may lead to mu btw maaneet .lets see how the story unfolds . great going .
tellyme thumbnail

Hi All my Friends...

Thank you so much for your wonderfull comments...Please keep doing so... I love them so much

Special thanks to --Nargis--- , Dear - some parts of this update is based on your feedback..

All of my friends please Keep commenting... as much as it makes me happy it also guides me... so pls keep commenting

ThX
Anu

Part 26
---------

Maan drops Geet to KM and she directly goes to Dadima

Dadima:"Geet aap... aiye..kahiye kaisa raha aajj ka din..."

Geet:"Dadima...bhoot achcha... main bhoot khush hoon... Maan mera itna khyal rakhenge maine kabhi nahi socha tha..."

Dadima:"tou aapp Maan se milker aa raheen hai... "

Geet:"Dadima sorry... Maan se dur rehna tou meri he sazza ho jatee na... per maine unhe aise saaza dee hai kee bechare pareshan hain bilkul..."

Dadima:"chalo sab theek hai... hum to baas apkee aur Maan ke khushee hee chate hain"

They start their chatting

Maan reaches KH Construction

Sasha(get excited):"MK app... Welcome back!!!! How was your trip..."

Maan:"Shasha main tumse baad me baat kerta hoon... just tell me Brij uncle apne office me hee hain na"

Shasha:"Offcourse office me he honge... Office ka crucial stuff to aapp hee handle kerte hain naa tou bankee sabb to office me paper work he sambhalte hain"

maan got furious with Shasha's way of talking about his seniors

Maan:"Shasha jitna pucha jaye utna hee bolo...understand... do your work sincerely and be in your limits"

Maan left... leaving Shasha realise that she is just an employee and nothing more

Maan enters Brij's office

Brij:"Maan bete aapp... ohh what a pleasant surprise... comeon in"

Maan:"sorry uncle if I intrupted btwn your work..."

Brij:"Nahi bete koi baat nahi... aaiye... Koi khas baat thee"

Maan settles down... he doesn't understand from were to start

Maan:"woh uncle ek khass baat he kernee thee aur kuch puchna bhi tha aapse..."

Brij:"tou boliyena... aapko kisis baat ke liye hichkichane ke jaroorat nahi... befikar hokar boliye"

Maan:"Uncle main woh bol raha tha kee... uncle actually woh Dev kapoor... apne suddenly Geet ka rishta usse kerne kee kyun sochlee... Mera matlab hai... did they come for the relation..."

Brij:"Haan bete... they themself came with the relation proposal... I did not fix it but was just giving it a chance that how does they suit for each other..."

Maan:"uncle actually Geet usse bilkul pasand nahi kerte  and she is really troubled at meeting him... I will suggest this is not good for Geet"

Brij:"If Geet doesn't like him it's OK... I won't go ahead with the relation... per tumhe kaise pata chala... I thought Geet is liking him...yeh Geet bhi na... pehle Geet ne mujhe kaha that she likes someone and the guy is himself going to come and talk to me... but that never happen...uskee baat ka main kya bharoosa karoon"

Maan:"Uncle woh aapkee betee hai...you should trust her... Actually uncle she is true... she likes someone and they both like each other... just your approval is needed..."

Brij:"bete tumhe itna pata hai... aur mujhe bilkul kuch pata nahi... aajkal bache doston se hee sab baat batate hain... parents se nahi... aapkee keh rahen hain to main biswas kerleta hoon... but you have to tell me the name of that guy... aur woh mujhse kaab milega..."

Maan;"Uncle he will soon come to you for Geet... trust me... he will come in a proper way to you for Geet... I just hope you will like the boy for your daughter..."

Brij:"Maan aapko itna kuch pata hai... kaise... aap to ladke ke tarafdaree ker rahe hai... aisa bhi kaun aziz hai aapka woh"

Maan just looked down and was smiling... Brij got some Idea with the way Maan was smiling... Brij got excited

Brij:"Maan beta... kahi app he tou... beta I can't belive this... Ek baar keh dijiye main sahi samajh raha hoon..."

Maan now looked up... he was still smiling...

Maan:"uncle woh mere past ke wajah se main thora daar raha tha... abb aap he decide kijiye.."

Brij just got up came to Maan and gave him a tight hug... slight tears came to corner of his eyes...

BriJ:"aapko pata nahi kitnee badee khushee di hai aapne mujhe... aur aajj itna gair ker diya aapne... aapke past ke wajah se hume problem hogee... Beta aapke problem me hum saab aapke saath hain... aur aapp hume geet ke jitne hee aziz hain... you know that... All three of you are our Kid..."

BriJ:"1st i am happy that you have decided to start a fresh life... we all were waiting for this day... and 2nd you and Geet... I can't epress my feeling... Geet ne sahi kaha tha... jab main usse miloonga then i will be proud of her choice... Mere jid ke wajah se itnee pareshanee uthanee padee usee...tou yeh khus khabree aapke parents ko bhi de doon"

Maan:"Uncle main khud baat karlonga unse and I will come with them to your home on saturday night...But pls do not say about this to anyone..."

Maan:"And uncle especially...Geet ko iss baat ka bilkul pata nahi chalna chahiye... I want to give her a surprise..."

Maan was feeling a lot drowsy by now due to the Jet lag effect so he took a leave from Brij ... He decided he will talk about Dev some other time... That is one thing that he wanted to discuss... but not now

and headed for his home

Whwn he came home he met Viccky... It was 5:00 pm

Maan:"Viccky Geet abhi yaha hee hai.?.."

Viccky:"haan Bro...woh dadima ke pass hai... bulaoon kya"

Maan:"Nahi rehne do... I am having severe headache... going to my room"

At 6:00 pm Geet wonders were Maan has been... she comes out of Dadi's room and see's Viccky

Geet:"Viccky... woh pata hai Maan kaha hain..."

Viccky:"yeah he is in his room... he was having sever headache"

Geet:"achcha... main dekhtee hoon" rushes to Maan's room

When she reach there she see's Maan laying on his Bed in uncomfortable position without blanket... Geet goes inside to place blanket on him and to fix him in properly sleeping position

Geet:"Yeh Maan bhi na.. sote bhi nahi hain aram se... meri wajah se itne pareshan ho gaye aajj din bhar... but then why did he have to go to office"

When she went to his head side to fix his blanket Maan held her wrist and pulled her to make her sit... He sifted himself from pillow to her lap... a shiver ran thru Geet

Geet:"Maan...yeh kya ker rahe hain...aapp soye nahi"

Maan:"hmmm"

Geet:"kya hmmm... koi aa jayega tou"

Maan:"tou kya hoga... neend nahi aa rahi... sula do na...sar bharee hai bilkul..."

Geet:"darwaza khula hai Maan... koi aa gaya to kya sochega..."

Maan:"uff Geet koi kuch nahi sochega... jab bhi hamara jagra hota hai to sulah ke baad hamesha hum kamre me aise hee akele ek dusre ko manate hai... this is nothing new... haan woh alag baat hai... abbhi tumhare mann me chor hai..."

Geet:"koi chor nahi hai... aap soiye aram se..." she starts massaging his head

After a while Geet

Geet:"Maan ek baat puchoon"

Maan(half sleepy):"hmmm... puchoo"

Geet:"woh aapne mujhe aaj sorry kyun kaha..."

Maan:"maine tumhe kita pareshan kiya Geet isliye"

Geet:"Nahi Maan woh nahi... woh apne kaha tha na.. you didn't intend to do it and app bahak gayee so sorry... Kyun sorry kaha aapne... kya aapp abbhi mujhper apna haq nahi samajhte..."

She keeps massaging his head and his shoulder...

Maan:"nahi Geet... aisee baat nahi hai... maine tumhara dil thorda hai... this is my punishment to myself... Till I am satisfied I make you really forget your pain..."

Geet:"do you understand... your punishment is becomming a punishment for me too... itna maat sochiye naa Maan... aabb aapp mere paas hain... main koi dukhee nahi... pls do not punish yourself this way"

Maan:"Geet baas kuch din... jsut very few days... humara intezar khatam ho jayega... I promise"

Then only Mrs Khurana comes to Maan's room

Mrrs K:"Geet... aapp yahan hai beta..."

Maan gets up from Geet's lap and sits down

Geet:"woh aunty, Maan ke sar me dard ho raha tha naa isliye main bass inka thorda massage ker rahee thee..."

Mrs K:"Achcha Maan ser me dard hai... Main massage ker detee hoon... aapp abb ghar jaiye beta... your mom must be waiting for you..."

Geet:"Ok Aunty... Main Viccky se milker phir chalee jatee hoon..."

Maan:"main chor deta hoon Geet"

Geet:"bilkul nahi... aram kijiye...bass"

Next to be continued

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...brij guessed it right that the guy geet was talking about is maan and he is happy...maan needs to talk to his parents now about them
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great part continue soon
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME
SO BRIJ FIGURED OUT
COOL
THANX FOR PM
CONTINUE SOON
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely part
thanks for pm
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
really nice update...thanx...n please do go on...