Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

September 2nd episode 87 coming. I am taking PTO that day. I can’t go work because ill faint per our writer. I need to stay home, in USA sling air the air 3pm so i need stay dehydrated and stay safe 

September bohot dur hai 🤣 and now that we know the eps number, we will find the Time slowly going smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Aaj phirse wahi shooting 🫣 and why for this season is s2 coming?? 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fed up of 2016 flashbacks, In Dec 2016, hopefully they now dont give us a flashback of Christmas 2016 smiley37 and the new year of 2016 smiley37 Because I know that both Anuvir will be fighting. In Dec 2016, RL is in a meeting that client who brutally murdered his brother. That client's wife and his brother were involved in EMA. But only the male got the punishment. Why the female was spared? See that lady passed a lusty smile to Virat smiley7 Virat looked at her but he looked down without a smile. But Anu and Rajdeep noticed that smile. Both of them looked at Virat. Anu was angry but she can't speak of that thing openly.

They are discussing the case. That client's wife is justifying the murder by saying that it is an act of self defense and act of a desperate action smiley29 The lady is an evil lady who broke the bond between two brothers and she how she was looking at Virat smiley11 Though Virat earlier said that this particular judge likes him, but he while fighting the case, didn't smile at her. Anu will still feel that Virat encouraged the lady to smile at him in a lusty way smiley44According to her, no lady is at fault. She was shocked when that client murdered his brother, but she wont give it a thought that the lady might be evil too. She is a gold digger. 

When the lady smiled, Virat smiled back, Anu saw this and again she vented out her anger in her manner. Paani uchhalna, paani girana, bas yehi tum karo smiley18 In front of everyone, she acted immaturely. Till he didn't smile, she was all Ok, but the moment he smiled, she felt that he is misusing her emotions smiley7 If Virat did the same then he is dominant, narcissist. Just throw water on that lady, Dear Anu. She only doesn't have a problem, when he is with her, the moment he gets friendly with a lady, she reacts wildly. Rajdeep scolds them and says what the hell wrong with them. He gets straight and directly asks that is the sex not good enough smiley37 Both looked down and Rajdeep got his answer. Rajdeep ne Virat ko apana jamaai maan hi liya tha kabka smiley37 Rajdeep says that whether the reason of not sleeping together is emotional or hormonal, the effect of this thing should not be seen in RL or he will fire both of them. Rajdeep scolded Virat today. Dekho Anu daant liya. Anuvir cannot fix it and can also not end it.

Virat sees Anu in Salwaar Kameez and says Shaadi Karli Kya Bulaya Nahi smiley37 Before Anu says anything he realises that he might have hurt her. He said Sorry. Kya woh mazaak bhi nahi kar sakta. Virat says to Anu that he went to the therapy and he talked about her in the session. Yesterday, Virat said that he wants to go and change for her, but Anu wants him to talk about her mother. Virat is so hopeful with this therapy, but even if he improves she won't listen to him. He should go away from her and live a separate life. Leave RL, then she will come behind him and say that you are my spirit, my fuel, my Virat. She needed him back, so she had a long talk with him then but now she doesn't needs him, so she left the conversation.

James shows Anu an article which has written that RL is shutting down. Anu says that this is a rubbish news. Dev is playing a game with Monica and RL is losing cases. Anu has a responsibility of keeping the firm as it is. The reason she is feeling that way because when Rajdeep will come back to his senses, then he will be disappointed with Anu. She wants to prove to the world, she is capable. Now I understand that what Rachel said to Anu, that somebody has a personal interest in this case. This was their personal interest. Now the accident of Rajdeep might be done by the Khuranas, so that they can acquire RL. Anu is in a tight spot now. Only Dada Kamle's case, can help her now. If she cannot help him, then ask Virat to help him. Virat is listening to Anu and James conversation and further consoles Anu and says he is with her.

Dev is already in for Raisinghani & Khurana merger and he is unaware that Virat is also present in the washroom. Virat hears it all and Dev feels that this is no more a secret. Virat says Dev to chill and says after all we are a family smiley36 Virat knows everything that how Dev is. I wonder that Virat is being judged by everyone even though he doesn't forms strong opinions on everybody unlike Kavita. He has said to Anu that she is weak, but he has also appreciated her further. Dev hesitantly puts his point that Raisinghani & Khurana are going to merge, the deal offered to him was better than the deal which was offered to Virat and Jyoti. Virat heard the conversation of Anu and James, he said her that he is with her. He believes in Rajdeep's advise of being a partner with Anu professionally. But he also was willing to work for Khuranas. Why???  Might be because he knew that Anu will stop him.

Sid is gay and Ankita is the first person to know his secret smiley44I know being gay is not a problem, but Sid ki life mein itna bhujaal kyun and knowing that Ankita is evil, I know that Sid's life will be ruined. If Anu would have known this then Sid would be safe.

Anu meets Imran Basheer who wrote the article of RL shutting down. Jenny looked so beautiful in that pink. Imran describes himself in the meeting. Anu appreciated that his articles are insightful and have a strong legal view. Anu ki aadat hai ki pehle taarif karo smiley36 Then Imran says that he is a fan of Rajdeep and then Anu shoots her criticisms. She says that the article doesn't seems to pro Rajdeep. Either Anu understood it right or Imran is really a Pro Rajdeep. Anu is making attempts to prevent such news to be circulated in the market, while on the other side, her own people are discussing the merger. Again like everyone Imran too says that Anu is too privileged to get this firm in legacy simply without any hard work. Anu hates when somebody calls her a nepo kid. Privilege Rid people want Privileges, while Privilege Born People want to get rid of it. Anu gives a kickass reply to him about nepotism and then she says that Imran has used other people to get views on his channel. Anu gelling well with a man, is a dream next to impossible. 

Anu feels that Imran is unethical, but still she wants his help. Dada Kamle ki woh madad nahi kar sakti par ek unethical banda uski madad kare to koi baat nahi. I know Anu wont use her privilege which completely destroys a life, but favors to leti hi hai na. Anu is making everyone believe that Rajdeep will be back soon and hiding that how serious Rajdeep is. She is asking for Imran's help to find out who killed Rajdeep. After Anu leaves, Imraan changes his expressions, is also a fishy guy, he also wants to see RL ruined

While Virat and Dev meet Khuranas. Is Virat really in for this merger? He might be planning a strategy, but why he doesn't inform about this thing to Anu? Kuchh Gadbad hai. Virat says that the firm's name with Raisinghani & Khurana and not the other way round. Anu is doing efforts in a different direction to find who murdered Rajdeep, while yahan par to kuchh aur hi khichdi pak rahi hai. Monica says that Anu wont ever accept this merger. It will definitely get hard to convince. Anu has two ways in front of her, either win Dada's case or accept this merger. Both ways are not correct according to her. She is busy in finding the killer of Rajdeep, but it will take a long time to find his killer. Revealing the killer, will help the firm but it cant help the firm in current moment. 

Dev says that anyone who can convince Anushka for the merger it is him smiley37smiley37smiley37 I laughed so hard hearing this. Are woh khud usko kisi bhi cheez mein usko convince nahi kar paaya hai ab tak. He needs Ankita to understand her. He is used as a Jack to convince her for the merger. Virat ka reaction dekh kar has has kar pet dukh gaya. If he tells Anu about the merger deal, then she will scold him and say that Kavita was right you are building your own team. If he intentionally hides it, then also she will scold him and say that Kavita was right you are building your own team, you are selfish. Virat should tell the same to Anu. 

Kosha

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Aaj phirse wahi shooting 🫣 and why for this season is s2 coming?? 

One last time- hes shooting for a scene looks like he coming to save anu and acp jogi with him.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Dadi little message- even she’s hoping for season two 🥹

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7RDy6kIpCa/?igsh=MTFrbHhwYWR3cmdh 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Dheeraj put a wrapped reel up it’s pretty sad 😞 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7QyeMJO3_a/?igsh=MXB4NTJ6am84Y3Nxcg== 

Ragz2009 thumbnail