Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

OMG, what is this? smiley42 

Let me do the update just to see this scene phir I'll watch all the eps Tom After giving my last week Raiview because Bridgerton bhi ane wala hai🤣

priya185 thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Couple Vibes deh rahi hai dono smiley42

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I love the way he wishes his friends

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Episode 42:

FB: Anu and Virat sweet moment. Anu was working and Virat came to massage her (to relax). He demanded her to replace him while he was off for vacation. Then, he added that he could only count on her, as she would always be there for him.

Present Day: Promo/ Precap scene where they both run into each other. Virat's OST in the BG. They steal glances. Virat wanted to reach her but she left before he could. 

Kavita came to see Rajesh, Dheeraj insisted that Rajesh was not busy and that he was all Kavita's. Jyoti got jealous, and Kavita informed them that the PR team chose Rajesh to represent the firm. Dheeraj was not happy about it and both Jyoti and Dheeraj congratulated him. 

Chandu Kaka called Anu to inform her about the list of cases that came up and that DK (Dada Kamble) is on the top of it. She didn't feel like taking it because of the media's reaction. Kaka told her that it might help RL financially. She thanked him for informing her and disconnected. 

Kavita came to see Anu and held her the office accounts. RL finance is in a bad situation and they need funds. Anu learned that their lavish properties were bought thanks to the firm's money. She was unaware of it and thought they were her Dad's. 

Virat sent a text to Anu asking her to share the therapist's number. Harsh arrived at his cabin. Virat lectured him that if he wants to be a great lawyer, he should stop his barter because people won't take him seriously and will doubt his credibility. Suddenly, Harsh mentioned that he got a new clue to the Vayu Energy company. There is another company, AM Future that took 23% shares of Vayu's and then when prices increased, they sold it. Then, he informed her about Pramila. Virat told him that Tara and Vayu Energy might be connected and if so that would be a jackpot and if he informed Anu? Harsh told him that it wasn't related to the Tara Kaul case so Ankita (aware) did'nt tell Anu. Virat interrupted him (pissed) by saying that the juniors will take the decision of what is relevant or not. He warn him. Harsh left. Finally, Anu answered his request (Therapist number) and he texted her back saying that she is cute. 

Anu was not focus at her night classes. Her student told her to close her eyes and think about what her biggest problem in life. She executed and thought of the truck and her discussions with DK and another guy. She asked her girls for help.

Virat is talking with an officer who told him that Gujjar Ji use to sit and read the Geeta. In it he found a letter that he held to Virat, a "suicide note".

Anu and her girls reached the location where she found the trucks. They are investigating at night, to find the right one. 

Back to the PS, the officer showed Virat the death report (refer poisoning), so the latter asked him if Gujjar was alone in his barrack. The officer informed him that he was aloof but there was some goons behind him and a new admitted. 

On the other side, One of Anu's student found a truck that had wet paint.

Back to PS, The officer ask another one if the day Gujjar died someone was with him while eating? He said he doesn't know. The guy left. A moment latter, the officer remembered who was with Gujjar Ji. Meanwhile, Anu and her girls found the Sherawat Transport (ST) truck. The same moment at the PS, the officer told Virat that Gujjar Ji used to be with the truck driver of ST and its cleaners who were arrested on the hit-and-run case.  

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Only Saw the last eps but I must Say from last week, we are moving on. Story aage jaa rahi hai finallyyyyyyy! smiley20

And I think investigation karke dono will Come to tell each other that their cases are linked and Hope that dono ek saath court mein ladhenge and not apart. Let's see!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 13 days ago
priya185 thumbnail

AnuVir Flashback scene was sweet and it was nice of Virat to make changes- agreeing to do therapy

I liked Anushka truck part and Harsh Virat scene progression with the story but overall episode was boring to watch apart from AnuVir and Virat. I like how Virat reminded Harsh he can be sued for withdrawing information lol (Wahi was great in that scene)

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

AnuVir Flashback scene was sweet and it was nice of Virat to make changes- agreeing to do therapy

I liked Anushka truck part and Harsh Virat scene progression with the story but overall episode was boring to watch apart from AnuVir and Virat. I like how Virat reminded Harsh he can be sued for withdrawing information lol (Wahi was great in that scene)

It's less boring than two three weeks ago at least smiley44

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the tag. I watched all the episodes of this week in one go smiley20  As someone else suggested here, this week was pretty fast paced.  It was a bit thrilling with those  investigations. Atleast , writers are coming to the point instead of going gol gol smiley29 

Suddenly, Raisinghani family seems flipped and looks suspicious isn’t it 🤔.  Everyone is having an agenda. 

In all these, that Akshat Anu breakup was very lame in my opinion🤷🏻‍♀️. Looked like, that Akshat actor was not happy with his character and was probably committed to another show elsewhere. So, just like that broke up and went away. 

Let’s see, what’s in store for next week ✌️

viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 13 days ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I have airpods but my mum recommended me not to take it to the gym or tube as it may get lost so I mostly use it at home and for movies/tv on my laptop. 

Apple did a free airpods exchange a few months ago you could have taken it back then

never heard of that return policy 😭