Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Loved it dear Anu

Awesome update .. but I didn't receive PM 😔 

Well I am really happy to see Maan & Geet together with their family members & specifically Nyra getting all the love from both 

I loved how entire family including Maan has shower their love on Geet & accepted her asa part of this family now ... Also good that Maan & Geet are getting married after a week & prepration are in full bloom. ... I loved this shoping of entire family poor Geet wasn't allowed to see the price as well 😀 

Coming to Naina well what Maan did was just but Geet decided to forgive & move on as she was a mother figure to her. ..  this humble attitude is quite rare & beautiful & Maan had fallen for her beautiful heart ❤️ 

Waiting for more 

Do send me the PM of next update 

Keep writing ✍️ 

Dr21NG thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Nice update.. I like how u ve narrated both Maan and Geet’s perspective regarding Nina which truly reflect themselves.. and how they value each other’s opinion in every matter be it big or small..

PS : Everything looks settled.. just leaves me wondering.. what storm are u planning to set or are we up for a love ride?!! 

As they say, Curiosity kills the cat.. Will be waiting to see how you take this story ahead.. ❤️

mans22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Chapter 26. Maan knows to play well with people like Nina, and his ex who hurt his close ones. Aweee geet going blushy blushy cuz of maan’s loving stare. Jewellery selection, wedding preps making greedy for more updates. Nyra geet and maan are love along with the whole family. Nina got the taste of what she’s done to geet will come back to her cuz she’s dealing with MSK here. Geet is right too not wanting to do anything with the bad past when she’s starting a new life. Love how maan keeps away from wedding preps but pulls geet along too in a way showing and buying stuff he wants to see geet in. Can’t wait for the wedding and life after.