Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 days ago

Vasant took an arrow for Prithvi. Even then, she doesn't get any respect. What have those princesses done for him?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 85

Samagra knows more about Vasant than Prithvi. He never spent any time understanding her history.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 86

Vasant saved Prithvi and all Avantika and Kanak can think of is wishing for her death. How cold these women are.

coderlady thumbnail

These women will stop at nothing. They are ready to kill and maim another woman just out of spite. And they think they are the worthy ones.

coderlady thumbnail

They got married with the rites. His family was not there and did not deserve to be either. They never accepted Vasant.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 87

Prithvi and Vasant finally have some moments of peace. But the threat sill looms. Too many are after them for this peace to last.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 88

One Week Later

Three weeks had passed. In Morning-

Vasantmitra came out after taking a bath. She saw he was still sleeping. 

She threw her hair on him...

Prithvi pulled her on the bed....

Vasantmitra- It's been three weeks, now let's go back. 

Prithvi- No, just one more week. 

Vasantmitra- You might get attacked.

Prithvi- I prefer you attacking me. 

She laughed and said- Come on, get up, take bath and we will leave. 

Prithvi got up and went to take bath....

He shouted- aaaahh....

Vasantmitra- What happened? 

He shouted- I fell down.

Vasantmitra- What? 

She opened the door and he pulled her inside....

In Meluha 

Samagra awkward- Ah..Prithvi still hasn't come back yet. Should we check on them?

Arjun cleared his throat- No, I guess 

They all were very awkward. 

Varun- Let the love birds have some peace. 

Samagra- Birds should remember they also wear crowns.

Arjun- When he will be back, Rajmata and Avantika are gonna eat his brains anyway, let him have some fun there. Here he is only gonna get headache. 

Lakha was ordered out of dungeon and he got to know about the Marriage of Prithvi and Vasantmitra and was in deep shock. He couldn't show his face to anyone. He was in his room drinking. He thought- That girl is so smart, she successfully trapped Prithvi. He threw his glass and wiped his mouth. 

Lakha- What should I do now? My own father doesn't support me. Rajmata's hands are now tied as Prithvi married her. Now who can help me? Bhadradev? Yes, he hates Prithvi, he can help me.

Suddenly a dasi entered his room....

Lakha- Dasi, tell me all what happened in these weeks. 

She told him everything. 

Lakha- Ok go now. So Avantika is here. He smirked. She can be useful for me. Vasantmitra, you will be mine. I don't care you married Prithvi.

Prithvi and Vasantmitra were getting ready to come back to Meluha. She was helping Prithvi getting ready. 

Prithvi- After this defeat, Bhadradev would be fuming with anger. 

Vasantmitra- Till I am with you no one can defeat you. 

Prithvi- Accha? So am I not capable myself? 

Vasantmitra laughed- I didn't mean that but you will not have to worry, one day Bhadradev will be on his knees begging you for his life. 

Prithvi smirked- And I would not spare him. 

Vasantmitra- Not even for Avantika?

Prithvi- She is my childhood friend but that doesn't mean I let a person like him live who wants me and my whole family dead. 

Vasantmitra- Friend? I see..

Prithvi- My love, jealousy makes your face even more beautiful. He pulled her in his arms and gave kisses to her on her face. 

Vasantmitra laughed- I am not jealous. 

Prithvi- Be prepared then, now you are my wife you will see a lot of things you didn't see before. 

Vasantmitra- Like what? 

Prithvi smiled....

Vasantmitra annoyed- Oh so you are planning to make me jealous. 

Prithvi laughed........he picked her up and took her to bed. 

Vasantmitra- We have to leave....

Prithvi- I know...

He started kissing her again and she couldn't stop him .........their guards were waiting for them outside....

They came out in evening.....

Prithvi and Vasantmitra sat in their cart and left for Meluha. 

Lakha went to meet Avantika 

Avantika- Lakha, how are you? I have heard what that woman did to you. So sad, you and Prithvi were so close and one woman made such a crack in your relationship. How pitiful. 

Lakha- I can see you don't like her. 

Avantika- Like her? I hate her. She stole my love from me. I will disfigure her. 

Lakha put our his Katari and placed it on Avantika's neck- If you do this I will do so many pieces of you even dogs wouldn't be able to find them.

Avantika evil smiled- I was just checking if you still wanted her or not. 

Lakha- What do you mean? 

Avantika- We must let Prithvi believe that she loves someone else and is with him only for riches. A heartbroken Prithvi would be vulnerable. You can then have her and I will get my love back. 

Lakha- I like the sound of it. 

Avantika- but we should not immediately do it, let us first gain trust of Prithvi. Then only we will strike. 

Lakha- That....may take time. 

Avantika- The plan should succeed, that's why it will take time. Right now Prithvi would immediately find out we are after her and he will punish us again.

Lakha- Hmm....

Suddenly Rupa entered with food for Avantika. Lakha saw her with mischievous eyes. 

Avantika- Do you like her? 

Lakha- For few days she would do. 

Avantika- Then take her.

Rupa was shocked but she couldn't say anything. 

Lakha grabbed her hand and took her to his room.

Rupa saw Avantika, she signalled her to trap Lakha. She nodded. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 10 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 89

In night

Vasantmitra and Prithvi were in a cart with drapes closed. They were cuddling and kissing and what not. 

Prithvi- We are going back too soon. Let's halt somewhere.

Vasantmitra- Where? 

Prithvi- There is a beautiful waterfall nearby. You will love it.

Vasantmitra smiled- Ok

They were in each other's arms. 

In Meluha

Samagra was contemplating about the conspiracy which destroyed two families relationship. He thought of going deep into it. 

Prarthna entered the room- Arya

Samagra- Hmm...

She stated caressing his shoulders- You look upset

Samagra- I am thinking something, you should take rest my dear, you have gone through so much trauma. 

She sat with him and put her head on his shoulder- I must have done thousand vratas in my previous life to get you as my husband. 

Samagra- I am not that good.

Prarthna- You are so wise and mature. I will order a prashasti for you. 

Samagra laughed- Really? Well I hope I don't develop ego after this.

Prarthna laughed....

Vaishali was sent to a servant's room. 

She was thinking- how will I do my work here if they don't trust me. Virochana is an idiot. He chose wrong Rajkumar for honey trapping. Now I am trapped here. No one cares for me, not even Avantika. I need to start my work soon but all eyes are on me. I must wait a little. 

Lakha was with Rupa who was lying beside him. He made her wear dress like Vasantmitra. She felt weird. 

Rupa- Rajkumar, we need your help to make Rajkumari reunite with Maharaj.

She started caressing his face. 

Lakha evil smile- I don't care about Prithvi and Avantika and their so called love. I want Vasantmitra at any cost. 

Rupa was being more loving towards him to extract information- Oh really? And how will you do that? I mean even if you get her, will she accept you? 

Lakha laughed- I will take take her to far off lands with my treasure where Prithvi doesn't have any control. Vasantmitra will have no choice but to accept me. Prithvi can marry Avantika or anyone else, I don't care. 

Rupa smirked and thought- What an idiot he is. He doesn't know, no one understands better than me the obsession Maharaj has for Vasantmitra. Even if he takes her to Patal, he will go and find her. It's very difficult to make Avantika re-enter in his life. But how can this be possible? 

Prithvi and Vasantmitra reached the waterfalls.... the moonlight made the environment even more beautiful. 

Vasantmitra- It's gorgeous. 

Prithvi- Do you know how to swim? 

She smiled and nodded in yes......

And he took her hand and they went near the waterfall.......they swam and played games in the waterfall for like an hour........they were very happy.......they decided to stay in that jungle for the night....

They were walking...

Prithvi- What if someone whom you dearly love...ahm.... Possibly your father tries to attack me then what will you do? 

Vasantmitra- I will come in front of him with my arms open to protect you....and she spread her arms in front of him..her wet palla fell off......as she was about to pick it up.....he hugged her.......She hugged him back and left herself in his loving embrace.....

Next Morning 

Prarthna found Bhadradev's chain. Samagra was getting ready. She remembered Vasantmitra wearing the same chain. She was shocked. 

Prarthna- Arya? 

Samagra- Hmm...

Prarthna- This chain? 

Samagra quickly took it from her hand

Prarthna- Whose chain is this? 

Samagra- This chain? Ah.....Maharaj Bhadradev gifted it to me.

Prarthna suspicious- I saw the similar chain in Vasantmitra's neck once. 

Samagra shocked- ah.... Prarthana, there can be similar chains in the world. 

Prarthna- How does a dacoit and Maharaj have similar chains? 

Samagra- She must have looted it, now stop with the questions.

He quickly left the room and Prarthna was anxious. She thought - Hey ishwar, I hope whatever Arya said is true. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 10 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 90

In morning

Vasantmitra and Prithvi came out of the jungle in their cart. 

Vasantmitra- Thank God no wild animal came to us. 

Prithvi- We were so loud they would have gone away scared. 

She looked at him shockingly and blushed. He smirked.

They sat in their cart and left for the palace. 

Prarthna was very anxious with this new discovery of chain. She thought- Should I tell mother? No, I shouldn't, she might get angry and I don't want to hurt Arya without any proof.

Vaishali was going to garden when suddenly her servant started strangling her with her dupatta. Suddenly, Samagra came there coincidentally and saw it. He shouted and ran to save Vaishali. His guards caught the servant. Vaishali was unconscious. 

Samagra- Who sent you to kill her? 

Servant was silent...

Samagra shouted- Who sent you? 

She was still silent...

He hinted his guard and she slapped the servant. She smirked and said- Rajkumar, Rajmata sent me. Samagra wasn't shocked with this. 

Samagra- Release her....Guards took Vaishali to her room.

Samagra- Did Vaishali do something? 

Servant- No

Samagra- Them why did she order it? 

Servant-You better ask her Rajkumar. He gave some coins to the servant and told her not to say anything about this to anyone. She bowed to him and left. Samagra thought- How many things I should deal with? I want to give Vasantmitra her right place and want to end this enmity between the kingdoms but getting entangled in one problem after another. 

Vasantmitra and Prithvi reached the palace in disguise. Vasantmitra went to her room but it was empty. 

Vasantmitra- What happened to my stuff? 

A servant came and bowed- Maharani, we have a new room for you. She took her to another room which was a palace within a palace. Vasantmitra was shocked. 

She was excited- Whose room is this? 

Servant- This is chief queen's room. Whosoever is chief queen, she stays in here. It's as big as Rajmata's room. 

Vasantmitra- Then I don't want to live in this room..

Servant was shocked.....

Later when Prithvi came to meet her, he asked- Why did you not shift to my selected room? 

Vasantmitra- That's chief queen's room. And Chief Queen will be Rajkumari Kamla. I don't want to snatch her rights. 

Prithvi- Her rights? You are my queen. My legitimate wife. You have to shift there. 

Vasantmitra- But...

Prithvi- I won't listen to anything.  

Vasantmitra- Kamla has done so many sacrifices. She was the first person after Samagra who accepted me. Please, accept my request.

Prithvi- No, I won't. He came forward and caressed her head and face. Chief queen's room is closest to my chambers. He took her chin and kissed her passionately. I won't be staying too far from you. Whether you like it or not you will stay there. He sniffed her. 

Vasantmitra was shocked, she thought- Why is he that thankless to Kamla? Is he? Is he selfish? 

He pulled her closer to him....and said- You are my queen but you will have to obey me too. Get it. 

She nodded......he kissed her forehead and caressed her face.......he left leaving a confused and a little scared Vasantmitra. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 9 days ago
coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

chapter 88

Ha. Lakha does not want anyone to mar the beauty of Vasant. He is after her beauty after all.