Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Wow amazing update.  When we thought its going to be  all well between Maan and geet.  Amit again played his part to separate them.  Now geet is becoming stronger and will prove Maan wrong.  Maan should control hus anger and think wisely before hurting geet with his woeds

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful wonderful update good that geet gave him back it was too much from maan now waiting to see next wat happens 

Psharma21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bang 😥😥jo nahi hona chahiye tha vahi ho gya 🥲....... Yes we want to see strong Geet but vo ghar chhor ke nahi jaye hak se rahe,,,, kuch naya ho story me 😊waiting for next..... 

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Voh maan konamit ka sach dekhana chahti hai but yeh maan Kan ka kacha hai . I feel jab Tak he will realise geet maan ko chodh kar chaliy jayegi . Idiot admi hai 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Good part

But how maan sees geet with amit

Kya usne uska.face dekha tha

Ya only voice suni thi 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Waiting

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Update plz 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Updating soon....smiley1

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Part 32

Maan stood dumbstruck unable to comprehend what just happened now...how she walked out on him ...his cheek still stung with the slap she had given him just few minutes ago. He closed his eyes in disgust and when he opened them they were red in extreme rage.

Just then he saw his father walked in and turned his face away from him. 

"Maan, what happened between you and geet. Kya jo mujhe pata chala woh sach hai?" He asked sternly only to see his son leaving frustrated sigh with nod of his head.

Raj then notices his swollen cheek and realized matter has gone worse. 'Let's go out and talk, it's not the right place to talk." He told him.

Dad please, leave me alone for sometime. Maan turned around facing huge glass.

I can't do that son...I know you better! He feared that he would take some drastic step, 

Believe me, I will be fine and will talk with you later but for now I need to be alone. Please...." He pleaded again feeling him not moving out yet.

Alright! Have your own time and take care! He said in heavy voice before walking out of his office.

Maan slammed his fist harshly to the glass, with low scream of anger and pain. 'I won't forgive you Geet for your betrayal nor will forget this slap you have given to me.' He vowed in anger caressing his swollen cheek. 

imagesXNQPFC6C.jpg

Just then his cell buzzed and he looks at the number, it was from the private agent he had hire to take info about Geet and Amit. He answered the call and what he heard just boiled his blood further. He gave every little information regarding Geet working in bar...Same info Raj already knew..

But maan got to know further more about Amit. 

Amit Khanna usi bar mein kahi baar visit kar chuki hai...as per our info, he had been seen frequently there when ms Geet's performance was scheduled.

Maan closed his eyes in anger and hurt hearing him.

I will send you whole details by mail in few hours...just give me some time.

Maan agreed before he cut the call, feeling disgust to even falling in love with her. 

Geet had rushed out of office angrily...she wasn't in her senses anymore where she was going....pinky tried to get her attention knowing about the argument with her two bosses. She was horrified seeing her state that she instantly thought to call Dadi ma. But then she cut the call thinking she couldn't make her worried as Geet had warn her before also....after little thought she decided to call Aryan, next option...she knew and aware about their bond and only these two people care about Geet. 

Aryan was returning from one of seminars from the same route when he noticed Geet walking on the road aimlessly. He tried to call her many times but it was fruitless. At one point she walked before his car and he pressed the breaks hard before rushing out his vehicle.

Geet....are you out of your mind. He blasted yanking her by her arm but she looked totally dazed at him.

Drashtidhami Nandini GIF - Drashtidhami Nandini Sbrk GIFs

Geet...he shook her and next moment she breaks down throwing her arms around his neck. 

He was startled but decides to move from there as they were making the traffic by standing in the middle of the road.

He took her in his car and drove away from there when his cell buzz, seeing pinkys number he took the call and slow down the speed.

Hearing from her while looking at her side by side he got the mishap taken place in office. 

Don't worry, Geet is with me. I will take care of her. Don't tell anything to dad or Maan, okay? He asked and once she replied in yes he cut the call.

Geet was trying to be brave and wiping her tears while looking away but still his bitter words were ringing in her ears. How will she let go of him when her heart is not with her but with him...her heart will stop beating but won't stop loving him after how much insult and hurt he hurled at her.

Only the thought of leaving him and loving alone was making her heart bleed...her breath became heavy and she felt suffocated.

Aryan noticed her whole state and he couldn't stop being angry on his brother. He didn't know actual reason behind their argument but could see the gravity of it and how much Geet is hurting herself. He was sure about his brothers pain as well but could really guess again he would have misunderstood his wife because of which now both are in grave pain.

He stopped the car when reaching lonesome area and walked out. 

Geet didn't notice until he opened her side of door before pulling her out of car.

Aryan...her voice was hoarse as she looked at him confused then notice her surrounding. 

Hum yaha kyon aaye hai...let's go home..mujhe ghar jana hai...Geet tried to act normal as she tried to walk away but Aryan grabbed her arm angrily before turning her around swiftly in his arms.

Kyon aisa khudko hurt kar rahi ho...why don't you let go of him..why? He shook her hard taking her by shock.

Tum kis bare mein baat kar rahe ho? She looked anywhere than him. 

Look at me, you can't hide anything from me geet, tum bhi jaanti ho, he cupped her face desperately, more than anything her tears and ignorance hurting him beyond. 

I am not hiding anything from you! 

Then look at me and say it...he forcefully made her look at him and she turned vulnerable...her lips shiver in controlling her tears.

Kyon nahi jane deti Bhai ko....kyon unhe khudko hurt karne ka mauka deti ho...? Why....? 

I couldn't... I couldn't let him go...she screamed out in anguish...suna tumne...bahot pyar karti ho unse... bahut Aryan...ke unhe chod dene ka dar bhi saans lene nahi deta...I can't love without him...I made me habitual of his...now how could I live without him... She busted in tears as he pulled her in bone crushing hug, seeing the depth of her love for his brother but he isn't aware about it...or acting blind eyed towards her.

Let the tears flow out geet, Aaj mat roko khudko...he encouraged her, patting her head affectionately...he knew how much she acted brave and strong, still she was woman with fragile heart which craving for her husband's love.

But today whatever he did, how will I forget and moreover forgive him...? She asked pulling apart from him. 

He frowned seeing her wiping away her tears furiously, how could he thought so low about me...his own wife....? Bolo Aryan...!? She asked desperately from him by holding his arm.

He said...I...I....' she couldn't even say with her mouth as she hide her face behind her palms in disgust. 

Aryan got to know the meaning of her unsaid words just by her gesture and he closed his eyes in pain. 

You know whole of my life I starve to death but didn't let anyone touch me even or get close to me..." My profession even didn't bend me to take such step then what make him think that way....? 

She let out her frustration and turned her back to him in distress...

I know you geet and trust you, even dadi ma does..so don't bother about anyone else. He put his palm over her shoulder, encouraging her with his word but still whatever she told him bother him to extent.....really what made his brother to think like that....he wondered. He knew his brother well... He couldn't go to any conclusions like that in hurry...

He don't trust me...I don't care whatever this world talk about me, I don't care about anyone else but him...jab unke muh se itni ghatiya baten suni khud ki bare mein toh bahot takleef hoti hai Aryan...I felt like my whole life doesn't matter anymore if I can't prove my innocence to him. This life is nothing if I can't have him..." Jab woh mujhe Shak ki nazar se dekhte hai...when he thinks low about me it killed me inside...

Aryan winced with her words realizing how much hurt she was, he made her turned to him softly and wife her tears away, "tell me everything whatever happened... everything..I need to know cause of your problem then we will sort this out together and bring your Maan to you.

No...she shook her head in denial with painful smile, taking few steps back, 'I don't want him anymore...' she said shocking him.

Yeh baat sach hai ke mein ji nahi sakti tumhari bhai ke bina..but the reality is I have to live without him and jitna jaldi mein yeh accept kar lu utna achcha hai mere liye. 

Geet don't say like that, we will bring some solution but don't take defeat jab tumhari koi galati nahi hai.

How do you say I have no fault in all this, shayad tumhe sab sachchahyi jaanne ke baad tum bhi mujhse muh mod longe. 

She said with pout.

It won't happen....I am your friend, he grabbed her shoulder...let whatever happened , I won't let you go, you are precious to me even more than my own brother. 

She let out painful chuckle throwing away his arms from her, yeh sab bas kahne ki baten hai...

I meant it Geet.' He said harshly.

Woh toh waqt hi batayenga. And I am not going to force myself anymore on him...I am letting him go...

Geet...abhi toh tumne..

Yes I myself denied it first but this is the reality, I can't sacrifice my dignity further in this stupid emotion called love. Sach kahte hai, pyar sab kuch chin leta hai aapse making you blind...

I give him my everything but in return he pointed finger on my character...ek baar nahi kahi baar aisa hua hai...sir mein chup rahi just because of this stupid love. 

But now no more...I am giving him space which he needed, and most of all I need it for myself.

Aryan looked at her dumbfounded, this was the same girl who was crying out for his brother just few minutes before and now she is talking her same feelings stupid.

Leave all that Geet, first of all tell me everything..I need to know.

I will tell you everything but promise me you won't interfere.

Geet I am your friend...you need me at this moment and I can't leave you alone.

No...I don't need you or anyone else, pahle bhi mein Akeli hi thi before you guys walked in my life..u handled myself well then infact problems arises after khuranas stepped in my life. 

How I curse the moment Rajveer khurana seen ke in bar the moment we met.

Dad...!? He frowned as he listened her further. She disclose him everything in flow of emotions emptying her mind.

Now tell me Aryan, tum bhi mujhe galat samjhte ho.. ? You think that so called brother in law of yours is sane and innocent.

Agar tum bhi mujhpe ungli uthana chahte ho toh thik hai I don't care anymore...

Shu up geet...how could you think so, itna Jaan payi ho mujhe...kya humara Dosti koi mayne nahi lagti tumhe. 

Geet cried out seeing his trust over her, then why couldn't your brother show same trust over me as you. Why couldn't he be like you. She said in trance and Aryan smiled affectionately at her.

Geet tum bhi janti ho aur tumhare dil bhi ke bhai kaise hai...you loved him by heart and soul. 

Seeing her going silence he added, "It's all misunderstanding created by Amit and Sam." I didn't noticed his true colors even living in one house then how could you expect same from Bhai...woh toh abhi tumhare kahne se mujhe pata chala.

Baat uski nahi hai baat vishwas ki hai...he even didn't listen to me nor given me chance to confess anything.

Yes it's his whole fault, uski saza bhi unhe tum dena but don't let him go geet...now he don't understand your worth jab unki yardasht wapas aayegi tab ...tab kya hoga...woh toh Puri tarah se Tut jayenge...knowing he hurt his love with his own hands.

Geet was startled for a moment realizing something, she remembered their visit to doctor and then the events which follow slowly.

Ek minute Aryan...she walked away trying to remember whatever happened after that.

Kya hua? 

Nothing...let's go, drop me home and you are joining office from today itself. 

But why? I don't want to ...You know well I am perusing designing course...and looking for start my own business. 

I will make place for you, uski chinta mat karo, she said opening the door of car as baffled Aryan followed her behind. ( author -  I don't know  much about above info..so plz ignore the mistakes, also correct me in comments...if it's wrong ) 

All you need to take care about Amit ...keep an eye on him and tried keeping him away from Maan. 

You doubt he will harm Bhai.

I don't doubt but sure, he will harm him ....he will do anything to get me...he has became obsessed and will stoop to low even could harm Maan again given him chance as Maan is big obstacles in his path. She said with pure disgust and hatred for Amit.

Aryan was furious and disgusted with the thought that his own brother in law could do this low act, living in his own home and he even didn't get to know his true colors until today.

Now tell me what happened? Raj asked his son once both stopped at hilltop area to talk. 

Maan took an deep breath before starting, he knew he couldn't hide anything from his father not anymore as the whole office already got know the mishap took place in his office. He felt ashamed about it...how he lose his control over himself and did the scene in office. 

All because of that woman..he cursed her in mind before looking at his father, dad can we avoid it for now.

No...did you avoid the scene in office. You could have act little mature and talk in home yoir bedroom but you did big mishap in office. Now when you insulted your wife before your staff , do you understand how will they treat her henceforth.

He closed his eyes in dismay, making fist of his plans, she deserves it...she deserve every bit of it dad. 

Maan...are you sure you are talking about Geet?

Maan nodded and Raj looked furious, 'I don't expect this from you son ..she is your wife and my daughter in law..."

Maan sighed and looked away, 'she has trapped you in her sinful act dad. She is not the one she shows herself, she is just ....he couldn't say further...

She is what? What Maan? Say it ...you can't bad mouth about her, know? 

No I can...she is...he again stop, and blink his eyes in pain...he looked away in hurt, reminding their fight in office and how she accepted to own self... He has started developing feelings for her then how could she betrayed him.

How could she betrayed me dad...!? How? 

Maan tell me what happened...tell me everything I could help you to sort out this..

Nothing will sort out dad...noting... everything has ended, she finished everything with her own hands...i given her chance...but she betrayed me.

And how she did that ...tell me son. He encouraged him.

I can't..." He looked away shaking his head.

Why...? Tell me so I can punish her for doing that to my son. He tried other way and Maan snapped, no .. you won't do that...Jo kuch bhi uske sath karna hai ab woh mujhe karna hai, mein saza dunga use...mein...for betraying me...he said with red eyes.

Maan, don't become hyper and take any drastic decision first of all tell me what really happened how did she betrayed you. Mein use janta hu after all I brought her to home... making you both married' he said in flow and looked at Maan. 

Maan looked dumbfounded at him, aap leke aye...how...? How do you met her? 

To be continued....

Precap ;- 

Aaiye, aa jaaiye, aa hi jaaiye

Aaiye, aa jaaiye, aa hi jaaiye

Yun na reh rehke hamein tarsaaiye

O aaiye, aa jaaiye, aa hi jaaiye

Yun na reh rehke hamein tarsaaiye

🎶🎶🔥🔥

smiley2smiley2smiley15smiley15

I need to stop here... couldn't type anymore....will try to update next soon...mostly depends on your response....if I get lots of comments means only three pages of comments...then will update ASAP....smiley17 

Plz press reaction and commets lots of...I see readers are only pressing like but no comments...smiley13

I am really thankful to all my readers for lots of likes...plz continued pressing reaction just with that leave your reviews plz....smiley42

Stay tune.... everything will be sorted out soon to bring maneet together...it will happen update by update...still I am bringing you long updates, only expecting comments and likes in return....smiley42

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Part 32

Painful Update 

Maan has no trust in Geet 

and she is so broken with Maan's words and his distrust 

but now as even Maan's PI had also confirmed that Amit was a regular 

in the same bar Geet worked .

Thankfully Aryan was there for Geet 

while Mt Khurana tells Maan he has brought Geet and got her married to Maan

and he too wants to know what betrayal Maan is talking about

but seems like Geet may leave Maan as she truly loves Maan but he disrespects and 

distrust Geet 

what did Geet remember about the doctors visit