Posted: 14 days ago

Finally I see u write after so long . 

U r blessed with writing and creative skill.. too good 

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Amazing update. 

As usual monica blames geet again.

Geet at last told her mom that she herself, sameera n papa needs to blame. 

Maan support geet n told geet family that he talking back d money that debt given to them.

Geet dadaji is concerns abt his business. 

Maan make it clear to monica n sameera they themselves r responsible for d room of Arora Empire. 

Maan make dadi clear that he going to make foundation of Arora empire in name of his for his legacy to continue. 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part maan done right he warn them still they again hurted geet they are so selfish can't they see geet happy poor geet her own mom is so mean, can't wait what happens next 

Update next part soon can't wait love ur all work

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awesome update...............

muuuuuuuuuuuuuaaahhhhhhh...........i feel like dancing.......love u maan........

abb ayega maaza.......

loved it...........

Alinaaly thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Fab update….I am happy that Geet stood up for herself…..that toxic woman doesn’t deserve any respect…..the way Maan stood up for geet was amazing….both maan and geet are giving their 100% in their marriage but i have to give maan more credit because he has a history with sameera…eagerly waiting for next part

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 days ago

Maan had warned both Sameera and Monica but they did not back off. So he hurt them where it matters, money. Now let them deal with the fallout. These women will never learn to appreciate Geet.

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

How can she be geets mother ? Maan did right . 

He had hit the nail where it would hurt them the most and they would understand. Am so pissed and her mother. Who interferes in daughters sex life after marriage?

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

I know its early but me waitingsmiley4

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Thank you so much.  When you give such amazing updates like that, the wait has been worth it.  I so love this Maan and I hope your story will continue in such a way that I continue to adore him more.  He is the best friend and husband that every woman needs.  Geet’s own family are tearing her apart but he is that rock that will never let that happen.  I’m glad he has made them pay and I hope he has an answer to all their tricks and evil plots.  I’m waiting for Maan to fall irrevocably in love with his dumpling and it does seem that it has started.  He is realising what a gem he has.  Bless!  Thanks again!