Aghast FF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetforeverlove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Omg omg omg. I cant believe I didn't read this story until now. What a wonderful story Anu. I am now your biggest fan . I cant talk about separate chapters but all the chapters are so so good. One just want to read and read and wish the update never ends! Waiting for the next one Anu!

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Awesome update Geet is scared that maan will take Advay with him and she loses her consciousness after long regains her consciousness and is happy to see Dadima. Dadima feels guilty that she was not able to protect Geet. Maan remembers the past that how he had given pain to Geet. He is repenting but Geet doesnโ€™t know that he has changed. 

Waiting for another update 

Clivelali thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Hey! Great start...just came across this now after Rakshak but sadly this in password protected. How can I get to read this..pls help.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clivelali

Hey! Great start...just came across this now after Rakshak but sadly this in password protected. How can I get to read this..pls help.

Hey,

Your inbox is full. Please clear so you can get the password. In the time being you can give this one-'Silent Whisper' a try.

It has feel of Rakshak

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5331406

Clivelali thumbnail

Hey Anu! Thanks. I will start reading Silent Whisper now. I thought I saw a reply containing password for The Burnt but then now I don't know where its gone or was In hallucinating  ๐Ÿ˜. Pls help. Finished reading Intezaar

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clivelali

Hey Anu! Thanks. I will start reading Silent Whisper now. I thought I saw a reply containing password for The Burnt but then now I don't know where its gone or was In hallucinating  ๐Ÿ˜. Pls help. Finished reading Intezaar

your inbox here was full.. I sent it to your email connected with the blog smiley1

Clivelali thumbnail

Yess..got it. Thankyou so much

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Anu when you are going to update this one?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

Hi Anu

hope that you and your family are well

please update this FF when you can

thanks 

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Waiting for update