New story - why can’t Neeti steal Pari’s baby and raise as her own?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Pari doesn’t deserve to have that baby. 

The baby should be taken from her. 

And Neeti can run away with the baby and raise it as her own.  Why can’t the script writers do something last that?

And I will slap Pari so hard and put her in a dungeon if Neeti can’t eliminate her. 
this show needs a major turnaround !

smiley29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Pari doesn’t deserve to have that baby. 

The baby should be taken from her. 

And Neeti can run away with the baby and raise it as her own.  Why can’t the script writers do something last that?

And I will slap Pari so hard and put her in a dungeon if Neeti can’t eliminate her. 
this show needs a major turnaround !

smiley29

if neeti takes the baby from pari, pari will have a baby with rajiv. So neeti should just kill rajiv. Pari rajiv ke pyar me itni pagal hai vo khud hi marr jaegi agar rajiv marr gaya toh. Both pariraju deserves to get eliminated by neeti

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

if neeti takes the baby from pari, pari will have a baby with rajiv. So neeti should just kill rajiv. Pari rajiv ke pyar me itni pagal hai vo khud hi marr jaegi agar rajiv marr gaya toh. Both pariraju deserves to get eliminated by neeti

Or Pari should be pushed down the stairs by Neeti and she frames Rajiv for attempted murder.  Pari loses the baby, Rajiv goes to jail, etc.  the end.  smiley37

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 16 days ago

Or Pari should be pushed down the stairs by Neeti and she frames Rajiv for attempted murder.  Pari loses the baby, Rajiv goes to jail, etc.  the end.  smiley37

yeah good. But rajiv actually belongs to jail. Neeti doesn't need to frame rajiv. She can send him to jail by true charges of fraud, bigamy n rape by deception. She should've done it long ago. She should've sent rajiv, pari n bajwas to jail

Edited by Jazzkapur - 16 days ago
Posted: 15 days ago

Seriously both Pari and Raju deserve HELL.

"Ek toh chorri upar se seena chodi"smiley11

I am in disbelief how these so called positive leads have been portrayed after all their cheap harkat.smiley7smiley29smiley39

The whole Bawja house and PariRaju are the main villain of the show. They all deserve to be punished and destroyed. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Seriously both Pari and Raju deserve HELL.

"Ek toh chorri upar se seena chodi"smiley11

I am in disbelief how these so called positive leads have been portrayed after all their cheap harkat.smiley7smiley29smiley39

The whole Bawja house and PariRaju are the main villain of the show. They all deserve to be punished and destroyed. 

I was wondering why taai ousted Daljit from her house but she never thought of ousting rajiv from the house coz rajiv did much bigger kaand than Daljit. In fact Daljit was not successful n rajiv got successful. Daljit tried to take taai's property by fraud but got unsuccessful but rajiv successfuly took pari's property n married neeti by fraud n made her pregnant. Then he cheated neeti also. He played with both girls' lives. Daljit iss Raju ke samne toh kuch b ni. Manipulation n fraud me raju Daljit ka baap hai. So why taai hates Daljit n loves raju so much? Ohh now I get it. Rajiv harmed 2 girls, not taai n Daljit intented to harm taai that's why. N rajiv provided a free maid pari to taai. Daljit couldn't provide any benefit to her. That's why taai is so biased towards rajiv. She is indeed a selfish woman. 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

smiley37Neeti needs to get it right this time. 
but somehow I don’t think it will be successful. 

Let’s enjoy the tamasha while we can. 
I hope Pari loses her baby. 
then we can celebrate. smiley43

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

smiley37Neeti needs to get it right this time. 
but somehow I don’t think it will be successful. 

Let’s enjoy the tamasha while we can. 
I hope Pari loses her baby. 
then we can celebrate. smiley43

even if pari loses the baby, she will again become pregnant. This time, by rajiv. Atleast baby ke liye toh finally consummate karna hi padega raju ko pari ke sath. If pari would've lost the baby before rajneeti divorce, then we could celebrate. But now if doctor says that pari can't become mother after her miscarriage, then Tamasha dekhne wala hoga. What will these despos do to have a child? Would they find another surrogate (dekhte Hain uss surrogate ko rajiv kitni extra care karega 😂) or would they adopt someone or would rajiv marry 3rd time? So pari ka miscarriage hone ka tabhi faida hai if she can't be pregnant again. Otherwise toh there would be no change in the story. 

Or Neeti can just blow both Raju and Pari's manipulative brains out with an AK-47. Ek second mein kaam tamam smiley9

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Or Neeti can just blow both Raju and Pari's manipulative brains out with an AK-47. Ek second mein kaam tamam smiley9

but AK-47 arrange kon karega neeti ke liye? Ohh rakesh hai nah! Vo laaega AK-47. AK-47 nai toh ek normal gun toh hai hi uske paas. Before neeti's memory loss track, uss gufa ke paas rakesh apni gun bhul gya tha. Neeti took it. Then rakesh came back searching for his gun but couldn't find it. He found Daljit instead