Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Chapter 41

Prithvi and friends had come far from the palace. Prithvi stopped. He said- We must split up and then we will meet at Mela. Samagra and Lakha will be together, Varun and Arjun will be together and Vasantmitra will come with me. 

Vasantmitra saw him with angry eyes and he mockingly smiled. 

Samagra was disappointed again as he wanted to go with Vasantmitra. 

The groups left. Prithvi and Vasantmitra were on their horses.

Vasantmitra was angry - You won't stop would you?

Prithvi- What? 

Vasantmitra- You understand what I said

Prithvi- No I didn't, please explain. 

Vasantmitra - Ugh forget it, he smiled. He was looking at her with admiration. 

It was almost night

Prithvi- We must stay somewhere for the night...

Vasantmitra- But where? 

There is a village nearby, maybe there we will get a place. They went to the village as fast as possible. When they entered they found the village was in constant threat of dacoits. They went to a place to eat food. Vasantmitra and Prithvi sat opposite to each other. They both weren't talking much but their eyes were telling how they were longing to accept they loved each other. 

A man brought them food, it was simple village food and they started eating. Two men were talking. 

First man- This village is under constant threat of those nefarious dacoits. 

Second Man- I heart Maharaj Prithvisena grabbed the opportunity and made those dacoits his side. Now Maharaj Bhadradev will be in real trouble. 

First man- I heard that Dacoit Shaka has a daughter and she is a gorgeous beauty. 

Hearing this Prithvi stopped eating. Vasantmitra was uncomfortable but she was trying her best to not give any reaction.

Second man-Oh I heard that too, I also heard Maharaj Prithvisena brought her to his palace. 

First man- Oh that's why, he must be having a lot of fun and they started laughing.

Prithvi was about to get up when Vasantmitra grabbed his had to stop him. She nodded her head in no. He sat back. 

Second man- Oh I wish he has more daughters like her, her beauty's fame is spreading far and wide. I am rich too, maybe can have for one or two nights...he laughed

Now Prithvi had enough and he got up and slapped that man.

Prithvi- How dare you. He started beating the shit out of that man. First man tried to attack Prithvi but was stopped by Vasantmitra who gave a tight slap to him. 

Prithvi knocked the man out and shouted- How dare you talk like this about my woman. 

Everyone sitting there was shocked 

Second man- Kshama Maharaj, Kshama.....

First man- Kshama Maharaj....

Vasantmitra- Prithvi please leave from here....

Prithvi and Vasantmitra left...

They came to a lonely place

Vasantmitra angry- What was the need to reveal your identity? You want this mission to fail?

Prithvi- He was talking so Vulgar about you and your father 

Vasantmitra- So? Maharaj for your information we are dacoits. We have habit of hearing nasty things about us. 

Prithvi in anger pulled Vasantmitra closer and pinned her to a tree. He said- No one can say anything nasty about you.

Vasantmitra looked in his eyes, her stare calmed him. He tried to kiss her but she moved her face away. 

Prithvi- Why are you torturing me? Just accept you love me.

Vasantmitra - You cannot hear anything bad about me but want to throw me in the same situation they think we are in. 

Prithvi came a lot closer to her... Vasantmitra started losing her control on herself. He gently touched her chin and said - I don't care about anything, right now I only know I want you, I......he kissed her nose and caressed her face. 

Vasantmitra- I...I am losing control on myself , please stop this. 

Prithvi became distant - I have promised your father, no one can approch you without your consent. And except myself I won't allow anyone near you, that's my promise to you and myself.

Vasantmitra was shocked to see Prithvi's possessive side. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 days ago

chapter 38

Prithvi keeps showing Vasantmitra her place but at the same time asks her to be his concubine. How can he expect her to agree?

coderlady thumbnail

Vasantmitra is not a simple girl who will jump for an offer to be side item to any man. She has too much pride and ability to do that. Others are not willing to give her any honor though but she will not settle.

coderlady thumbnail

Kanak has seen the resemblance in the eyes. Has she also figured out that Vasantmitra is the daughter? Wouldn't that make her a princess too?

Edited by coderlady - 13 days ago
coderlady thumbnail

What Kanak has not realized yet is that history could repeat in more ways than one. Vasantmitra has another contender besides Prithvi. Her son in law is also in line. She would not like either outcome.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 39

Samagra never gets his chance. He doesn't know Prithvi is also interested or he would have backed out by now.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasantmitra told Prithvi the right thing. Her pride is above her feelings for him. If he has no respect for her, she can not let herself be carried away either.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 40

Avantika gets saddled with Karan. She is still thinking Prithvi tried to kill her family. Rupa's advice went nowhere.

coderlady thumbnail

Bhadradev and Virochana don't know that Prithvi has alrready found out about their scheme. The revenge plan will fail big time.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 41

The way the men are talking about Vasantmitra, thats the same place even Prithvi has given her so far. No respect or honor. The only thing that holds him back is his promise.

Edited by coderlady - 13 days ago