Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

chapter 20

Vasantmitra is annoyed when he keeps appreciating Avantika but says she looks like a boy. Just a little twinge of jealousy there?

coderlady thumbnail

If Bhadradev had seen vasantmitra's eyes, would he have recognized a similarity between her and her mother? Does she have her mother's eyes?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 21

Prarthna's warning to Kamla are going nowhere. Kamla is too much in love to heed the warnings.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Chapter 22

Virochana entered the chamber and sat besides Bhadradev which was a huge deal. He saw the dancers and nodded his head a little. Those dancers attacked the royal family. Everyone got shocked. Many other attackers in crowd attacked and commotion happened. Avantika got distressed. Prithvi saw one person was about to attack Avantika and he came in front of her and stopped the attack. She was still clueless he was Prithvi while Vasantmitra saw someone was about to attack Bhadradev and killed one of his guards, out of her instincts she came to save him and killed the attacker from the back. Bhadradev saw Vasantmitra's eyes and he was shocked. He remembered his dead queen. He thought- Am I dreaming? Vasantmitra quickly ran away. Guards killed the attackers and other fled away. Virochana caught one attacker and he slapped him.

Virochana - Who sent you attackers here? 

He said - I won't tell 

He slapped the attacker again

Virochana - Tell me or I will torture you

Attacker - Maharaj Prithvisena and he drank poison and died. 

Everyone was shocked including Prithvi.

Vasantmitra saw Prithvi and he looked absolutely shocked. She was confused. 

Vasantmitra thought - Sardar was right, these kings only claim to love women , they only use and throw them. 

Avantika was shocked, she thought - No , it can't be, is this why Prithvi was here, to kill my family and myself. She got enraged and shouted No..........

Everyone was shocked

Avantika in anger- Mahraj, Prithvisena is here, I have locked him in a room. Guards, capture him.

Prithvi was shocked to his soul. He thought - Avantika.....does she believe this? She has no loyalty towards me......oh what a fool I was. He wanted to attack Virochana but Vasantmitra caught his hand.

Vasantmitra - Let's go, they want to capture you.

Prithvi - I will annihilate all of them

Vasantmitra - You idiot, they will capture and torture you, you saw how your love betrayed you. Let's go before its too late. She forced Prithvi to leave. 

When the guards reached Avantika's room they found no one. They found dead guards in and around Late queen's room and her jewellery missing enraging Bhadradev even more. Virochana thought his men stole it and left. Bhadradev thought Prithvi's men did it. 

Vasantmitra and Prithvi successfully came out and met Arjun.

Arjun- Prithvi? Why are you looking so angry? He saw Vasantmitra and was mesmerized to see her as she was looking very beautiful but he quickly came in senses and asked Why Simhanad is here?

Vasantmitra- Quickly leave from here first, it's absolutely chaos, we will discuss it later. 

Prithvi was too shocked to say anything. They with some difficulty came out of Mahishmati after two days. He didn't say anything to Arjun or Vasantmitra. Vasantmitra told Arjun everything when they stayed in a jungle to safeguard themselves. In just two days Vasantmitra became good friends with Arjun who admired her beauty, warrior skills and intelligence as a friend and co warrior.

When they came out for one night they halted in a dhaba type place to eat food. It's night so only they were the customer there. 

Prithvi hadn't said anything but now he started crying. Vasantmitra and Arjun looked at him and then at each other.

Vasantmitra rolled her eyes meanwhile Arjun was just done with everything. 

Vasantmitra said sarcastically to Arjun-  Ye Maharaj hai, rotlu

Arjun chuckled a little

Prithvi got up and so did Vasantmitra and Arjun

Prithvi - How could she do this to me?

Vasantmitra- What were you expecting? She is after all your enemy but why did you ruin her birthday by attacking her family?

Prithvi- I didn't, those definitely were from an enemy kingdom of somewhere else who wanted to take advantage of rift between our kingdoms but that Bhadradev and that imbecile Avantika trusted them. 

He started crying more but now Vasantmitra and Arjun had sympathy with him. She came to him and put her hands on his shoulder to give him comfort but he in impulse hugged her and started crying on her shoulders. She hugged him back as friends. Arjun also had tears in his eyes to see plight of Prithvi. Vasantmitra broke the hug and wiped his tears. 

She took her bag and gave him half of jewellery. 

Prithvi - What is this?

Vasantmitra - I promised you to give you 50 percent so here it is. He smiled while he still had tears. He gave her jewellery back in her hands and said, I was only checking your honesty. I don't need it. She smiled. 

Vasantmitra - Well from here our paths will separate, I need to go home before Baba gets really angry. Maharaj , Arjun it was so nice to meet you. I promise I won't be creating chaos in Meluha anymore.

Prithvi - Wait? You were still planning that? Weren't you afraid after last time.

Vasantmitra- If we learn to get afraid we will die of hunger. 

Prithvi was shocked to hear this. She smiled at Prithvi and Arjun and sat on her horse. She waved them bye and left for her place. 

Prithvi smiled at her and thought- I will be meeting you very soon my brave warrior, I need you.....

Arjun saw Prithvi looking at Avantika with mischievous and dangerous eyes and he looked afraid. 

Avantika since that incident was completely lost. She cried her heart out. She thought - Prithvi wanted to kill me. Only this thought was running in her mind. 

Rupa- Rajkumari you haven't eaten since morning, please eat something.

Avantika- My life is ruined Rupa, my love has betrayed me. He brought death for me.

Rupa- I see a foul play in this. Maharaj is too much in love with you. He wouldn't do anything like this..

Avantika- If that's so why wasn't he in my room? Why did he escape? 

Rupa- Maybe he got to know you didn't trust me and saved himself from capture. 

Avantika slapped Rupa in rage and said, You are Dasi, act like one. 

Rupa had tears and said, Sorry Rajkumari and she left the room. She thought, you have lost your love due to your impulsive nature Rajkumari. I hope you get your love back before it's too late and you start regretting your decisions.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 8 days ago
coderlady thumbnail

This seems to be Virochana's next scheme. To frame Prithvi and get Avantika to marry someone else.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasantmitra stole her mother's jewelry, so its actually hers. She has full rights to it. If only she knew.

coderlady thumbnail

The king saw Vasantmitra's eyes. He might put the clues together and figure out his child lives.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi did not take half the loot. Noble of him.

He saw how easily lies can be spread about who is responsible for what. Both sides have been told lies.

coderlady thumbnail

Rupa is the smart one. She figured out there was foul play. Avantika, who claims to love Prithvi, thinks he tried to kill her. She has no trust in him?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 23

Vasantmitra was riding away. In early morning she halted near Bank of a river and sat there. She drank the water and washed her face. She remembered her moments with Prithvi. She touched her shoulder where he touched her. She remembered him hugging her. She smiled and hugged herself. She felt happy, warm and butterflies in her stomach. She lied down and was smiling but then she realised him saying you look like a boy and her smile faded. She thought - Why am I having such feelings. It's so strange. I don't understand. I felt so sad when he was crying and felt angry when that Princess doubted his love. She got tears in her eyes remembering Prithvi crying. She aggressively started washing her face and she didn't understand why she was feeling this way. She got up and touched her throat. She closed her eyes and remembered Prithvi's face. She slapped herself. She said to herself, you idiot, focus on yourself and remembered Shaka's words of never trusting kings and their sweet words. She again got up on her horse and left for her home. By evening she came back to her place. 

Shaka was furious. She came to him with her head down.

Shaka- Why you went there? Vasantmitra was petrified. 

Vasantmitra - Sardar...I.....I....wanted to...

Shaka shouted- Shut Up 

He hugged her and said- What if something happened to you? It's treasure not a normal loot. It's so dangerous. You were in enemy's home. 

Vasantmitra - Don't worry Baba I came back, some unexpected things happened otherwise I would have come back with treasure. Look, but I took some jewellery. She gave jewellery to Shaka and he was shocked. He saw one beautiful necklace and remembered....

Shaka- My sister you look so beautiful after you got married. 

Lachi- I am really happy brother, Maharaj loves me very much. See he gifted me this necklace. 

Shaka- It's beautiful and looks quite expensive. 

Lachi smiled- Yes it's naulakha haar, Maharaj specially made it for me. I have decided when I will have a daughter, I will gift it to her when she will get married. 

Shaka- I am so happy to see you happy sister. 

Lachi - I wish my future daughter will get someone like Maharaj who will love her as passionately as Maharaj loves me. 

Vasantmitra said - Baba breaking Shaka's thoughts...

Shaka- Huh?

Vasantmitra - Baba you again got lost in your thoughts. 

Shaka- Where did you get these jewellery from?

Vasantmitra- If was safely kept in a locked room. I think if was of some queen of that Bhadradev. I saw her painting, my goodness she was really beautiful. But I didn't see her in the palace. I saw his other queens, even his daughter but not this queen. She was his most beautiful queen. His chief queen is not even close to her in beauty. 

Shaka thought - So finally Vasantmitra saw painting of HER MOTHER, this poor girl doesn't know she was in her own palace, in home of her father. 

Vasantmitra clueless was telling him about her adventure. But she didn't tell him about her friendship with Prithvi otherwise he would get mad of being friends with a royal.