Wonderful update dear

Maneet are engaged now

And both enjoy their time with each other

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Wow geet father approved their relationship.

They got engaged..

Time is running fast..

She passed graduation with first rank..

They're so adorable..

Waiting for the next 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yay....finall they are engaged.....geet's dad so glad it is maan....he cansee how much his daughter is loved by the khuranas and maan....so he has no problem giving his approval....

and maan has decided not to send geet far away....good show....now he has to keep control...ofcourse our dramebaaz will give him a hard time for sure....

but that is the speciality of their relationship right

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Maaneet got engaged..

Maan didn't send geet abroad for studies..

Geet got graduate and preparing for MBA ..

Waiting for next update..

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maan's words to ranjeet were lovely.ring scene was lovely.geet saying that she doesn't know how to love maan without him besides her and maan consoling her was emotional. Maan apologizing for taking a decision without thinking of her pain was nice.hill top scene...the place is so beautiful .are the edits made by you?they are so beautiful. Kisses are so romantic. Loved the pics.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Oh so the separation plan is thankfully cancelled. Maan made a wise decision, nobody was happy with Geet being away and Geet was suffering internally… Maaneet got engaged… waiting for leap

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter  51 - All I want for Christmas is you...

Maan saw her glowing face and slowly caressed the screen of his laptop...as if trying to feel her. How happy she looked while enjoyed playing in the waterfall...he cherished those moments all the while...it's been only two weeks she was out of station for business seminar and he missed her terribly every second, every minute and every hour of his life.... although he kept himself busy in his work whole day but as soon as he will be free or back to home her memories haunt him. 

He couldn't even talk to her or see her on chat online, because his lady boss had given him orders regarding same. She wanted no distraction while busy in her work which accrued because of his voice even.

He chuckled on reminding her cute warnings...

And dare you even watch any other female species in my absence. She had pointed her forefinger at his face with cute pout. 

If I follow your condition then how would I meet mom and dadi maa.

It took her time to realize the meaning of his words and she fumed further, I didn't say that, don't catch me in my words...don't dare taunt me again." 

I won't darling, he pulled her closer, I was just teasing you! He kissed her cheeks, making it turn red. 

I just want to eat you raw," he bites her cheeks softly making her moan in pain and pleasure. 

Now look who's saying..." I am always ready. 

Her words had only increase his passion and his pressed her waist further.

Maan, leave me... remember our rules, no touching, only kissing.."

Yeah I remembered, I can't even touch my wife now!! 

Now I didn't stop you it's only you who made me to create this rules till our marriage.

It's been two years to their court marriage now. Maan wanted to marry her with all rituals after she done with her MBA because he knew his wife and her nature, she won't be leaving him...or could be say, he won't be able to stay apart from her one minute more after marriage. 

But their family couldn't seat in peace and waited further years as already both were engaged from long while. So Maan came up with this decision to marry her officially first with court marriage.

Just after that he discovered the big secret of his little wifey who was ready to go out of country to pursue her MBA just for his happiness. 

He was shocked and numb when he saw her passports, tickets and few documents regarding same. He was hurt after discovering this truth...first of all she had hide something big like this from him and secondly, when he had decided and told her she is no going away anywhere, now she has decided to move away for his happiness. 

He instantly had confronted her for the same while she broke the truth to him with teary eyes, "I want to be successful and independent, not for myself but for you, Maan. I know you accept me just the way I am. But it's my wish to fulfill your this wish...you wanted to see my achieving my career goals...so here I am going to fulfill your wish. I know you denied to send me away from you for my happiness but still you wish the best for me. Then how could you think I won't fulfill your wish. 

Maan was dumbstruck hearing those words from her, how and when she started thinking like this maturely...he never know his little Geet was growing up so fast...

Overwhelmed he just pulled her against his chest, in that one minute he decided something and told her his decision, "life is too short Geet to live and love and I got to learn this truth from you, my Love. You are my life and believe me I wont let you go away from me even for moment. He cupped her face delicately...

Yes I agree you need to explore this world as you are still young and have many opportunities and I won't stop you...but you are not going alone anywhere...you or me are not alone anymore Geet, we are one and I am going to follow you everywhere...we are going to be together in each phase of our life henceforth. 

He wiped her streaming tears from her cheeks and smile with her, "we are going to achieve your dreams together...as we are one."

Geet remembered his words and smiled shyly, how far they had come in their relationship...she just treasure all their memories in her heart and could not help but smiled at her boldness around him....his touches, kisses..his sexy eyes, his deep baritone voice, everything left her craving for more from him....her heart forgot to beat, she forgot to takes breath with his closeness.

That's the reason, she put forward those rules to keep her concentrate on her work. He has been always perfect by handling his personal life and professional life simultaneously. But she was not...only she knew, how she was spending those weeks away from him.

Not only these two weeks but from their court marriage, she had been always on some MBA seminars and business practices, it would be some weeks or months. And Maan would kept himself busy in work when she would be away from him. That also gave both of them enough space but this would increase their longing for each other more. Maan was ready to go with her but she has deny him for this...the reason being same...on few occasion if Maan would be having any work meetings on same place he would accompany her. 

Both had agreed with the rules she put forward until she completes her MBA and until both get married officially...

And now she couldn't wait to became his before whole world...she wanted to own him by his soul and body...she wanted to became his in all senses. 

Her thoughts came to halt with the flight announcement, the plane was landing safely and she stepped out at the airport of Delhi.

Maan snapped open his eyes as if feeling her nearby, but how that could be possible. She had told him that she is reaching after four days not today. 

He sighed, with the thought that he was losing his senses in this love game with his little naughty wife. 

I need some distraction from this sweet torture named, my wife. He thought with smile and walked in to his personal gym...

While working out also, he could feel her presence nearby. He once thought search for her , because he knew his naughty wifey and her antics to tease him. But after looking every nook and corner also when he couldn't find her , he left defeated sigh and got back to his working out. 

He started doing push ups with his upper body completely bare and she forgot to breath seeing him like this after long. As they had been keeping away from each other recently and iys been like ages she witnessed him half bare. She drooled over him for a while then slowly sat on his back, feeling his muscles.

Maan stopped doing what he was doing, for a moment....his lips curved into smile feeling her, her sweet scent engulfed his senses...and he slowly started push ups again with her sitting on his back. 

Geet smiled and bend forward to touch her soft lips over his back. Her feather kisses tortured him to no extent. He just wanted to pull her below in his arms and crushed her lips with his...but he didn't want to break her spell so he let her do what she wanted with him.

After a while he felt her weight lifting up from his body and he opened his eyes. He slowly got up but found her no where in sight.

Now Maan was sure, it was not his illusion but she was really here. He could still feel wetness of her lips on his back. He smirked as he rubbed his fingers on his shoulder blade and saw lipstick marks on his fingertips...

He took his cell and dial the number to the guards he had kept for geet. 

As soon as he asked him, his fearful voice came, sir, ma'am had noticed us and she already knew about our presence, she warned us to follow her word and denied us to inform you about her early arrival. Madam has reached India in early afternoon itself.

Maan cut the call and looked at his watch with raise eyebrow, it's now evening...so you want to play this hide and seek game wifey, then darling your hubby is always ready! He smirked playfully before taking his tee shirt to walk out. 

Now he needed no more distraction because his soul, his life, his love, his little wifey is there for him to make his life spicy....he chuckled at his own thought before walking to his study.

He was engrossed in some files and side by side waiting for her arrival. He was curious as for why she is not coming to him or didn't make any move to tease him.

When suddenly some parcel arrived for him. He went down to receive the parcel. And saw his dadi ma excited like a kid seeing big parcel. Maan open it fast , I want to see what's in this big parcel for you. 

Maan rolled his eyes, first let me check who send this.

But there was no name of the sender, Maan removed the chit plastered on the parcel. 

From Santa clause...

Merry Christmas  🎄🎅

Oh he forgot that today was Xmas...but question remains who send me this..then suddenly one name pop in his mind

Geet...!?

Kya geet ne bheja hai? Asked dadi ma, just then sumitra and raj arrived from outside and heard her.

What, has Geet come!? What is this!? Did Geet send this? She checked the parcel.

Jarur Geet ne hi bheja hoga, she loved to celebrate this festivals and see the fate, she is set from us on this special day...sumitra made face while Raj consol her, never mind sumi, it's about few days only...naye saal pe toh yahi hoga na humare sath, and then forever..."

Sumitra beamed with happiness hearing her husband, she couldn't wait to make her dream come true of her son's marriage and getting daughter in law like her little Geet. 

Maan only listened to everyone while he kept looking at the box. He got to know his family is also unaware about her arrival and he didn't want to open his mouth against his wife's wish. He realized it's her plan to surprise everyone as everyone will be happy on finding her there.

On his family's insistence he opened the parcel, they were excited to see what's inside because they are sure, it will be only their little Geet who had sent this.

And when he opened the parcel everyone eyes delights to see big snowman standing inside and the music played,

We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year

Good tidings we bring to you and your kin

We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year

And happy new year...

Dadi ma and sumitra clapped in happiness like kid while Maan and Raj just watched them in amusement.

Maan got upstairs after while, his mood was little down now, since he was craving for her one glimpse but she still wasn't ready to come infront of him. He had never force her for anything before henceforth also he wasn't ready to do so , it wasn't in his nature nor he could see her little out of sadness even. So he only sighed and closed his eyes, Jaan where are you...don't torture me so much.

And when he opened his eyes he saw something from his corner of eyes.

Curiously he turned to see one more big parcel in his study. He approached it furiously thinking who dared to enter in his study and put it there.

But his steps halted seeing the same sticker on the parcel and as soon as he touched the box , the music started playing from the system,

All I Want for Christmas is You

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas day

His heart filled up reading the words on the notes...how could someone love him so much...years passed, still her love never died...she doesn't change nor let him change...if he would have change, then there are good changes. He had started living his life again and having fun which he had never known before she came into his life. it was the magic of her innocent love which he cherished all these years and wished to cherish forever. 

He opened the box with heavy heart and there she stood in santarina get up (female Santa clause)taking his heart away with her sexy yet beautiful look. 

The music continued playing while she stood like Doll...only blinking her eyes which only stared at him.

But he couldn't blink a moment seeing her this way, she was always unique with her antics and naughtiness, he knew but this...he had never thought about this...

Next moment he saw her lips curving in teasing smirk, and she gave him full dimple smile of hers, making his heart skip beat.

Geet ...! He called out earnestly for he couldn't bear more separation and she had tortured him more than enough.

As if understanding his dilemma she leapt into his arms like always and showered his face with wet kisses, merry Christmas my Love!

And I missed you missed you so much...I love you!! At the end she put her lips over his and he was just waiting to devour her, kissed her like man possessed, tilting her head.

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you...

You baby...

To be continued....

I hope it had come out well...if anything amiss, let me know plz, will try to cover it in next update...I would have added any sad twist in the tale...but then I don't want spoil the essence of the story..it has been light hearten, naughty and romantic tale...even though it got sad at the time of geet's mother tale, but then i want to keep this fun intact till last update...hope you enjoyed reading this...

Precap : - Last Chapter & Epilogue

meet you soon in new year, friends...smiley36 plz leave your reviews and likes on this update...i am so blessed to have you guys beside me... smiley31 I really had fun while writing this story because of your awesome response to this ff...and this is special to me...i had feel like while at the time of maid ff my first writing...I got lot s of new readers as well because of this ff...

thank you so much for making me feel like this...that's why you see no update of this ff is on blog or pwd protected...smiley17 I personally fell in love with this maaneet duo...

Edited by Mg13 - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update..  .