Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: vijay

I just tested it on some of the articles and it was working fine. I do see some other members are posting. May be it was a temporary issue while we upload the newer version which slows things a bit.

Today “reply” button and “Like “button both are not working in Articles section. 

Please do help and correct the error. 

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Today “reply” button and “Like “button both are not working in Articles section. 

Please do help and correct the error. 

Just replied to one of your comment on an article and it worked fine.

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear Vijay and PareshIF, This member as quoted above has Many posts in IF. Yet member seems to be banned .Please do reinstate /unban the member .Please do help .

IMG_1206.png

….Thank you 

User account unbanned. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Mads / Suta, 

Are we going to get a new thread as this one has reached 150 pages? 

Thanks for helping me 

Originally posted by: N6meeru3

Thanks for helping me 

Thank you for being patient and giving us time to resolve the issue smiley1.

Welcome back , n enjoy smiley31

Again, member cards weren't popping up when I did mouse-over of any member next to posts in this topic. I clicked into an article, then the Back arrow, and it still didn't work.

I switched to another topic in a window that was already open, and I was able to see member cards popping up there. Then it also worked here.

This time, member cards aren't popping up in this topic. I switched to another topic where they are popping up all right. Switched back here, and they're still not popping up.

Edited to add:

Refreshing pages where popups aren't working (by clicking the page number, or by opening the forum in a new window and clicking into the topic again) doesn't fix the issue in those topics.

Meanwhile, on a page where popups were working, I made a post. Member cards continued to pop up in that topic but not the others.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 5 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Click notification bar again. It will go. 

I did. Sometimes it disappears instantly, and sometimes it doesn't go even when I refresh the page

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for notifying us about this issue. Will look into the same and get this fixed.

Generally it should go when you move to another page.

Please look into the homepage as well. Sometimes it stops showing popular/newest topics.